It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters from a post-apocalyptic nightmare world. Post your experiences of 21DEC2012 thus far.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well, it's 21:31 hrs on 22DEC2012, meaning the end of the first day of the post-apocalyptic nightmare world is upon us.

My coffee crisis was short lived this morning and after my morning cup everything seemed better. I went and had lunch out with a new friend which was nice. Then I basically spent the rest of the day on the couch watching DVR'd episodes of Stargate Atlantis while nonchalantly surfing the net on my phone.

All I can say is "Phew, I survived".

How is everyone else coping with the horrific aftermath of 21DEC2012?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling

How is everyone else coping with the horrific aftermath of 21DEC2012?

Well i got my hair done at the hairdressers on 21DEC2012 which cost me 75 quid!!!!...which actually felt like the end of the world! So still licking my wounds..........

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
Well i got my hair done at the hairdressers on 21DEC2012 which cost me 75 quid!!!!...which actually felt like the end of the world! So still licking my wounds..........

75 Quid? Ouch. That's AUD$115 (USD$120) - about AUD$80 more than my last haircut. Your's truly was a Hair Trends Apocalypse. Happy End of the World - I bet you look fabulous.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

When I was at school, becoming a hairdresser was considered by teacher's to be something girl's did who weren't intelligent and capable of much else....considering the prices in the UK these day's for hairdressing I think they are the one's now laughing!
Post - apocalyptic conclusion's so far? I'm considering a career change! * grab's for the scissors*

But yes......it doe's look rather good

<< 1   >>

join