It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scalar electromagnetic weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Very interesting article, it puts a new light on just how vulnerable we are, just not here in the US, but worldwide.

The scalar weapons, aimed through an electromagnetic web called the "Woodpecker grid," can dud (or render useless) any nuclear weapon and its missile from any remote location where the scalar device is located. There is no "delivery system" required. Point and shoot. The electronics in the weapons are fried.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.aic.gov.au...
www.rickross.com...
www.geocities.com...

Here is some interesting info on rouge powers that have the weapon and may be utilizing it. By far the technology of the U.S. HAARP is far advanced than any other this is probably the main reason we withdrew from the ABM Treaty we had with Russia. We don't need it.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
HAARP is not a weapon. It uses radio waves to ionize gasses in the upper atmosphere to create the aurora so it can be studied at the convience of man.

As for the weapon, does it on affect nuclear devices on the way to a target? Or would it affect everything electronic in a certain area?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
wow, this weapon is so basic and you all dont get it
essencially its a microwave gun
you could build a less powerful version in about a week with moderate effort

www.powerlabs.com - sam borrows did it and so can you

yea, it sounds great and powerful but its just a device capable of destroying electronics and possibly interfering with the power gird

the FCG (flux-compression generator) is a simular concept,
FCG = a tesla coil with the secondary coil being a high expolosive that causes the electro-magnetic field surging through the primary coil to compress and expand rapidly thus creating a flux compression

if placed from the tallest building in NYC, this device could have enough power to blackout newyork and can be built for around $500usd
the size would be about 5 cubic feet and it would require a massive energy input as well as explosive force

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
World powers are worried that HAARP will be used to control weather over a country or even battle fields.

Lets say France upsets the US to a point of a conflict,

But instead of a military strike, you just change the weather pattern over France for 6 months to a year, massive rain amounts, day after day after day.

Or drought, no rain at all for a year or more.

You could in theory ruin a countries economy by weather, and demoralize its population to a point of civil unrest, and no one could even prove it was happening.

Because no one can change the weather.

Or if you were at war, and knew a country was massing troops ready to invade, you could make the weather so bad it could prevent war.

The problem is, that if you change the weather on one part of the globe, nature would try to correct the imbalance some where else on the globe.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I stand by saying that HAARP is not a weapon. That's because it affects only the upper atmosphere, where it's much easier to ionize the gasses (mainly oxygen). That's all it does, and it's only over a local area. And where is that local area? Alaska! If anyone wanted to worry about something so trivial as this, worry about the HAARP array in Puerto Rico used by Arecibo... Also, that's the first HAARP array, built when the dish was built. Arecibo's original intent was to study upper atmosphere ionized gasses, AKA the aurora. Plus there are a few more arround the world, but the locations escape me.

My point is that the HAARP arrays do the same thing as the effects of a solar flare; high energy meets upper atmosphere, upper atomosphere ionizes and becomes like a giant neon sign. This is done by man since not all solar flares affect the Earth, so instead of waiting for one that does why not just do it ourselves?

Anyway, to get WAY the hell back on topic, would this device just affect the nuclear warhead en route, or would it affect all electronic devices in a given area? mrjones, I know how it works, I'm just curious to whether it's directional or if it just has a blanket effect.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 10/25/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I can barely believe you boy's have your heads so deep in the sand. Even Australians do not imitate the Big Bird that well. The Russian Parliament is so concerned because their Woodpecker ionospheric heater is so far behind, they are complaining to the U.N.
There are HAARP facilities all over the planet. Most are involved with SIG and Echelon. Others in over the horizon radar and communications. I recommend if you wish to sound as though you know what your talking about do the research. If you want some places to begin let me know.
But please stop being so naive, it's embarrassing.

TUT

Title: Russian parliament concerned about US plans to develop new weapon

Document Number: FBIS-SOV-2002-0808
Document Date: 08 Aug 2002
Division: Russia, North America
Subdivision: Russia, United States
Sourceline: CEP20020808000087 Moscow Interfax in English 1009 GMT 8 Aug 02
Citysource: Moscow Interfax
Language: English

[FBIS Transcribed Text] MOSCOW. Aug 8 (Interfax) - The Russian State
Duma has expressed concern about the United States' program to develop a
qualitatively new type of weapon.
"Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), the
U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the
near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves," the State Duma said
in an appeal circulated on Thursday.
"The significance of this qualitative leap could be compared to the
transition from cold steel to fire arms, or from conventional weapons to
nuclear weapons. This new type of weapons differs from previous types in
that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object of direct influence
and its component.
These conclusions were made by the commission of the State Duma's
international affairs and defense committees, the statement reads.
The committees reported that the U.S. is planning to test three
facilities of this kind. One of them is located on the military testing
ground in Alaska and its full-scale tests are to begin in early 2003. The
second one is in Greenland and the third one in Norway.
"When these facilities are launched into space from Norway, Alsaka and
Greenland, a closed contour will be created with a truly fantastic
integral potential for influencing the near-Earth medium," the State Duma
said.
The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the
deputies said.
They demanded that an international ban be put on such large-scale
geophysical experiments.
The appeal, signed by 90 deputies, has been sent to President Vladimir
Putin, to the United Nations and other international organizations, to
the parliaments and leaders of the UN member countries, to the scientific
public and to mass media outlets.
Among those who signed the appeal are Tatyana Astrakhankina, Nikolai
Kharitonov, Yegor Ligachev, Sergei Reshulsky, Vitaly Sevastyanov, Viktor
Cherepkov, Valentin Zorkaltsev and Alexei Mitrofanov.

[Description of Source: Moscow Interfax in English -- non-government
information agency known for its aggressive reporting, extensive economic
coverage, and good coverage of Russia's regions]

www.fas.org...
=============================================================================================
Meanwhile, Geologist, Harry Mason, was gathering information that made him pause for thought. Intriguingly, just a few kilometres from Banjawarn, is a military facility located at Laverton. Mason says that press photo�s of this facility �are identical�[xxiv] to the Alaskan HAARP (High-frequency Active Aural Research Project) programme. HAARP has received intense media speculation in recent years, due to its Tesla-like research programme. In an early, detailed essay, Mason concludes �One is certainly left with the impression that someone has been utilising the Leonora-Laverton region as their own private testing ground.�[xxv] In a private telephone conversation with the US Senate Investigations Chief Council, Dan Gerber, Mason was told that Aum had �developed� nuclear bombs and were thought to be conducting a �crash� programme to build an �Earthquake Inducing Weapon.�[xxvi]
www.deepblacklies.co.uk
========================================================================================================

E_T

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
... probably the main reason we withdrew from the ABM Treaty we had with Russia. We don't need it.
No, it was because your ballistic missile defense system would break that treaty.

I can barely believe you boy's have your heads so deep in the sand.
While you're flying so high that air must be getting "little" thin.

Originally posted by SIRR1
You could in theory ruin a countries economy by weather...
It looks like you're already testing ruining weather with your own country... or how there happened to be so many hurricanes directly one after another?

E_T

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
...intent was to study upper atmosphere ionized gasses, AKA the aurora. Plus there are a few more arround the world, but the locations escape me.
This might be good place to start.
SuperDARN

CUTLASS

One other magnetosphere/ionosphere research system is EISCAT.
www.eiscat.com...

EMP/HPM (High Power Microwave) bomb:
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Did any of you actually read that entire article?

This guy is a nutter. He starts out by saying that terrorist groups have EMP weapons capable of taking out our nukes and power grid, which I can buy.

But then he goes on to say how now this Japanese group has these wepaons developed by russia that can trigger earthquakes, etc, and that they are aimed by this "Grid". What the hell is he smoking? no matter how good his physics are, and he may be right, the energy needed to actually PHYSICALLY AFFECT the world would be enormous. We're talking trillions of volts and a power bill in the millions... not exactly hard to track down for the CIA or whoever.

This reminds me of the Aussie Bloke incident. This is patently false. Somebody needs to lay off the hallucinogens.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
www.au.af.mil...

www.au.af.mil...

Actually there isn't any air up here , other than Air Force.
Communications is merely one aspect of Ionospheric research.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I agree with NothingMakesSense. These "scalar weapons" aren't HERF or microwave or EMP, they are something that somebody made up (or at leat made some other quack's idea more popular) for attention to a certain hoax, erm, "free energy machine" called the MEG. It's not even real. (HERF, EMP, FCG, etc are real, but a different thing entirely.) Just stop being so ignorant and believing what wackos tell you, or at least thinkabout what they are saying first.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree with NothingMakesSense. These "scalar weapons" aren't HERF or microwave or EMP, they are something that somebody made up (or at leat made some other quack's idea more popular) for attention to a certain hoax, erm, "free energy machine" called the MEG. It's not even real. (HERF, EMP, FCG, etc are real, but a different thing entirely.) Just stop being so ignorant and believing what wackos tell you, or at least thinkabout what they are saying first.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well,

You Gent's sure do overwhelm me, with your narrow mindedness. Here we are in the middle of the most incredible educational tool ever devised, and you refuse to research it. You must be extremely content with your existence. E_T is out of the loop and has no desire to know what USAF Space Command is doing with the technology. And you other boy's think it is science-fiction. This experimentation is over 50 years old. You are severely out of touch.

In a new document by scalar scientist Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere.org Bearden brings together a great many threads of information to peer into the future of terrorism, and he proclaims that the future of terrorism will be scalar electromagnetic in nature. The dangers presented by scalar electromagnetic weapons, now being developed by at least 10 nations and several rogue groups, trump the dangers of nuclear weapons by orders of magnitude, and yet these dangers continue to be ignored by governments and the press under a cloak of secrecy that is nearly absolute. The real dangers we face are swept under the rug.
www.rumormillnews.com...
www.cheniere.org...

You boy's are living proof that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
EVIDENCE PLEASE. That article reads like a bad sci fi novel. We have the massive doomsday weapons nobody knows about, the shadowy terrorist organization, and then the crowning achievment, a free-energy device thrown into the mix. Wonderful. I am normally openminded, but some things are so far out of the realm of existance that I cannot buy them without evidence. If you can explain to me in simple language and supply the math to back up this "error" in the western electromagnetic theory, then I might buy it.

This is addressed to tututkamen, who seems to think that if he calls us lazy for not using the internet then we might overlook his complete belief in this "conpsiracy". That's a low blow. Bring on the flames

E_T

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

...middle of the most incredible educational tool ever devised, and you refuse to research it. You must be extremely content with your existence. E_T is out of the loop and has no desire to know what USAF Space Command is doing with the technology.

Well, if you're so open minded why didn't you mentioned this:
www.randi.org...

Bearden confidently predicts that:
As an example, by the time we get a year along into the site, I expect to see a superluminal communication system entering the commercial markets. The system is already working now, and is built by a close colleague and friend. We will say more about that when the time comes.

Well, we're now more than a year "into the site." Surely we could now see this "working" system? If not, just when will this "time" come?

Beardon promises us:

The first MEG units to be produced for sale will output 2.5 kilowatts of free electricity. Forever. They should be in production about a year from now. Facilities for manufacturing the device are being set up in an unnamed "friendly nation."

This free electricity will flow indefinitely, without much, or any maintenance. The units may be hooked together to provide more wattage, so four of them would provide 10 kilowatts. After some production experience, units will be made which output 10 kilowatts each. With a couple of those units a house could get off the electrical grid.

Well, here's my own very confident prediction: I go back to the opening claim made for the MEG: that it is "likely to become the first commercially available free energy device in history in about one year from now."

And read first line from my sig.

I'm sure that US military is looking ways for disturbing ionosphere because satellites are very important intelligence assets and denying information from enemy is big part of winning. Especially now when these "evil" countries are kicking up their (military) space programs.

This experimentation is over 50 years old.
What you mean with those experiments, those experiments (and evidences of them) mentioned in Bearden's book, which were made by "workers paradise"?

Because you seem to know these things you can surely say immediately what this is?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nuke Blast? Just a guess but that's what it looks like to me.

I know nthe statement isn't addressed to me but I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Did any of you actually read that FIVE HUNDRED page book on those 'scalar electromagnetic weapons' - Fer De Lance by tom bearden.
If you get hold of it - read it, it WILL open you eyes on this subject.

Nikola Tesla's secret technology weaponized = Scalar EM Weapons
Those weapons use SCALAR WAVES not hertzian
More info on non-herzian waves

if you look deep into possibilities of this technology, you will easily see why people DON'T WANT to accept they exist... scary as hell

Scalar Wave Research by JNaudin
Scalar Wave Transmitter
another lame Scalar Wave Transmitter

PS: i did research on this subject - found out that many countries have Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons: (in order) russia, israel, china, japan, brazil, france, usa... others are definetely working on it

we take a step further - MIND WORKS USING SCALAR WAVES... mind control

now, go figure - THIS IS HELL

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for stepping in Titus, I need to look at your posted references, I am not familiar with those.
TUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCTOBER HAARP UPDATE
HAARP has been mostly inactive all October. Except for hi-power day-nite testing Oct 5 - Oct 8
-- BJNews Exclusive
A BROJON LETTER TO THE EDITOR -- --
HAARP: THE OVER THE HORIZON RADAR?
QUESTION: Is HAARP used for over the horizon radar? -- Cliff
ANSWER: Cliff, this is one of the many HAARP myths which are simply untrue. There are several Over-The-Horizon radars in use by the U.S. military. They are all large vertical arrays of antennas something like large billboards but about the size of a football field standing on its side.
HAARP, is a large antenna array about 4 acres in size. But the array is laying flat on the ground, not standing up. HAARP can transmit straight up, but cannot send its radio energy Over-the-Horizon.
etc.....

Thus Kauai is the radar "eyes and ears" for Space Command's Asian missile launch detection system and HAARP is the military Pacific Region "fist" to knock down any detected missile above the atmosphere during the middle or orbital missile phase. Together they make a complete operational missile defense shield, primarily aimed at China and North Korea. Now you know why its so "Top Secret."
-- BROJON GAZETTE

www.brojon.org...

new topics

top topics

join