It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Emilie Parker alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
check out the pic before and after the shooting note the clothes.

IF it is the sister then would you dress her in the same clothes?
usahitman.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I just dont know what to think about this.
Was Emily in a photo op with Obama prior to the shooting?
We all know someone who is a smiles nervously, but that lead into the grieving dad press release ...WOW!

Fact or Faked indeed!!
edit on 21-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
... what the hell??

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Already been discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is her younger sister. I'm sure they're no different than many families and hand clothes down to younger siblings.

Seriously, how many threads do we need on this same thing?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The family seemed to have three little girls; typically you re-use clothing, especially fancy dresses that are only used once or twice before they're grown out of, so the middle girl wearing the older one's dress is nothing unusual.
I doubt if a grieving family would have had time to go dress shopping for new clothes, or kept track of what the older one was wearing in a photograph given to the press or authorities for identification purposes.

As to the father smiling, I agree it looks mighty weird, but strong emotions tend to 'spill over' in the part of the brain associated with these things. I found that out the hard and embarassing way by ending up in a fit of uncontrollable laughter at a funeral for a beloved uncle who had died unexpectedly and very young. My baby brother had been inadvertently given a double dose of cold medicine and ended up not only falling asleep on my shoulder at the funeral, but snoring loudly. Somehow this seemed hilarious to me and even though I had been crying earlier, I couldn't stop myself from laughing at this point... got a lot of dirty looks from the other people there until they realized what I was laughing about, then nearly everyone started laughing themselves.

Who knows how anyone will react under extreme stress? It's called shock for a reason, and the accompanying emotions are not always what you would expect.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You dont suppose thats her sister, do ya? Considering that they all look very similar and have matching dresses?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Please contribution additional comments to previously posted thread located here.

Thanks.

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join