It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by lpowell0627

Really? The conspiracy here is not about whether or not all those kids died, they did. Maybe the principal didn't? Its MORE about the "whodunit", the motive and the ever changing official story.

Really? Because this is the opening line of the OP:

I have been saying all along, possibly these people DID NOT DIE.

How else does one interpret "these people" and "did not die"?

Perhaps I am a little sensitive to the fake death theories since when discussing 9/11 and confirming that I had attended actual funerals for two actual people, whose families were given parts of their loved one as proof of death, a poster actually asked me for "pictures of the pieces" or it didn't happen.

I just think that in our quest for TRUTH -- which I fully support -- we still need to be respectful of the families who are suffering immensely.
edit on 21-12-2012 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Really? The conspiracy here is not about whether or not all those kids died, they did. Maybe the principal didn't? Its MORE about the "whodunit", the motive and the ever changing official story.

Really? Because this is the opening line of the OP:

I have been saying all along, possibly these people DID NOT DIE.

How else does one interpret "these people" and "did not die"?

You missed the "possibly" part. BTW

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Maybe, it really was an Israeli death squad. Maybe the cover up is to prevent the Americans from demanding war with Israel because it has nuclear weapons and might be willing to use them, where as our leaders would prefer not to go to all out (nuclear) war resulting in many more innocent deaths than just those children. Just a thought.
edit on 21-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The only conspiracy around 9/11 pertaining to people not dying had to do with Flights 93 & 77. There was never any denying the people in the WTC's were killed, who could deny that? I would think you, knowing personally victims of 9/11, on ATS nonetheless would be among the first people to be shouting from the rooftops FALSE FLAG CONSPIRACY!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

So, you're still in this thread. Why do you continue to ignore my statements? Why wont you answer the questions I have posed?

So tired of these "theorists" who cant be bothered to even attempt some logical thinking.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I will add one thing though...There seems to be a falsehood in the psyche of many that if you don't sensationalize this story and mourn the victims blindly...you are being disrespectful and insensitive. I do not agree with this mental cage of emotional thinking.

There is this presumption that one must not use logical/rational/critical thinking skills and instead must strictly use their emotional thoughts to deal with this situation in order to maintain "decency" and show "respect" for the "dead"....

This is what bothers me more than anything else. I've been following conspiracy theories for years but I've never seen such a heated backlash against the people asking questions. Sure, we're usually written off as nuts...but I have received some of the most virtiolic hateful messages I could ever imagine in just the past week, for nothing more than wondering aloud on various online channels.

Are we so "sensitive" that all we can do is cry and not look at what happened?

This seems to be what "THEY" want....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So, you're still in this thread. Why do you continue to ignore my statements? Why wont you answer the questions I have posed?

So tired of these "theorists" who cant be bothered to even attempt some logical thinking.

I started this thread, so you are trolling me. What statements have I ignored?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

No, Im not trolling you. You have blatantly ignored, in multiple threads, the very FIRST question that must be answered if this is a staged scenario. Ill repost it, so it is clear as day for all to see, AGAIN. From the second page of this thread:

I go back to the same question that remains unanswered by the "nobody died" theorists:

How does it possibly make sense that some 'agency' would decide to create this event, and would decide it was a better option to stage the entire thing, that is, have 28 fake dead people, many more family members, and hundreds of responders, all in on it, than it would be to have a merc go in and actually do it, thus creating an ACTUAL event?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it? ( I dont know what to believe about this tragedy, but i do know FOR A FACT, that there are 27 innocent people that died that day. )

I do feel as though there is something more going on with this event. My gut feeling is that it is something FAR more nefarious than a gun grab, or media creation. I'm just not buying the 'fake event' theory.

I almost get the feeling that the 'fake event' proponents are using a type of deflection because they have a hard time handling the fact that such an abomination, such a horrible, horrible act could happen.

Tick-tock goes the logic dodging clock.
edit on 21-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Until my questions can be answered, there is no logic behind the "fake scenario" theories whatsoever. Until the question is answered, these theories should be considered nothing but attempts for attention

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, Im not trolling you. You have blatantly ignored, in multiple threads, the very FIRST question that must be answered if this is a staged scenario. Ill repost it, so it is clear as day for all to see, AGAIN. From the second page of this thread:

I go back to the same question that remains unanswered by the "nobody died" theorists:

How does it possibly make sense that some 'agency' would decide to create this event, and would decide it was a better option to stage the entire thing, that is, have 28 fake dead people, many more family members, and hundreds of responders, all in on it, than it would be to have a merc go in and actually do it, thus creating an ACTUAL event?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it? ( I dont know what to believe about this tragedy, but i do know FOR A FACT, that there are 27 innocent people that died that day. )

I do feel as though there is something more going on with this event. My gut feeling is that it is something FAR more nefarious than a gun grab, or media creation. I'm just not buying the 'fake event' theory.

I almost get the feeling that the 'fake event' proponents are using a type of deflection because they have a hard time handling the fact that such an abomination, such a horrible, horrible act could happen.

Tick-tock goes the logic dodging clock.
edit on 21-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Okay, I am not ignoring your posts. I just do not want to sidetrack the conversation too much.
Whether or not it's true, I firmly believe, as many others do, that 911 was staged in just this same way, exactly. You can start by googling "Gary Welz Fake Actor" or youtubing it. But I do not want to get into any of that here, okay. The point is, some believe that people were paid off to say things before the camera, and the plane passengers were later found to be "composites" or VicSIMS. The argument is not one for this thread though, it simply states there is a possibility that people did not die as we are being told. The FBI later admitted the Phone Calls from the plane never took place, and there are all kinds of discrepancies in 911 like this. In that event, some people actually have good reason to believe it was staged, so why could this not be staged in a similar fashion? I believe this may be the next real "911" for the conspirators, and if they, they have left their card on 911, and it's a telling card, at that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Until my questions can be answered, there is no logic behind the "fake scenario" theories whatsoever. Until the question is answered, these theories should be considered nothing but attempts for attention

That's a very shallow opinion of yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So your answer to my question is 9/11? Seriously?

There is NO logical answer to my question, which is why you dont actually answer it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's a very shallow opinion of yours.

No, its not. If that question cannot be answered with logic, it destroys the 'fake scenario' theory. There is NO reason to do it in the way you suggest. None.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I was. And still am regarding certain aspects of it.
It's the "nobody died" or "they were all ushered into the witness protection program" kind of thinking that makes me rather queasy. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

If you want to question one or two, such as the Principal or whatnot, I can understand that. But to say "nobody may have died at all" is sickening, disrespectful, and disgusting in my opinion.

edit on 21-12-2012 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

No. It is a valid question.

In this day and age, when ALL of our news is "mediated" through the radio, TV and Internet, it is perfectly valid to wonder. Unless you've seen the bodies with your own two eyes, how can you be SURE?

That's all it boils down to.

What is disgusting is that people want to bash those who ask questions because it hurts their little feelings.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools
.but I have received some of the most virtiolic hateful messages I could ever imagine in just the past week, for nothing more than wondering aloud on various online channels.

I don't know what you've been writing but if you're "wondering aloud" about the children not being dead and the grieving parents being actors of course you are going to get flamed. NONE of these conspiracy theories make any logical sense or seem even remotely plausible and as there are dead 6 year olds at Christmas time no one is going to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding completely unfounded speculation.

As with the "VicSims" crew, obviously no one making up these stories has the balls to actually go to Newtown or Shanksville and try out their theories on the surviving family members. It's just potshots from the basement by those who apparently have been behind the computer screen too long. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Theoretically, one reason could be that they could now put pressure on the families to advocate anti-gun-statements like this one

My name is Natalie Barden and I wanted to tell the president that only police officers and the military should get guns. If people want to do it as a sport than they could go to a shooting range and the guns would not be able to leave there.

news.yahoo.com...

for letting the families still have contact with their loved ones, which (assuming the theory "noone died" is correct) would now live somewhere else.

I wish I can - I wish I can talk to her one more time. (Vicky's Sister)
@3:00 in the video

I really hope (assuming the theory "noone died" is correct again) she will be allowed to talk to her sister.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow! This is bizzare!

That "Emilie Parker" girl is still alive too...

usahitman.com...
edit on 21/12/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm starting to think those responsible for this massacre whacked the Principal afterwards to stop her talking...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

heres the link to the original story from the bee paper talking about the principle. link from the newtown bee newtownbee.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join