It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

How about we discuss the topic of the thread? If you dislike the members participating in the thread send them a U2U or something. All you are doing is making more posts and getting further up the list. If you really want to see these go away stop posting in them.

Moderator Cavalry is already here, so I would just stop it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by magickmaster

I will add one thing though...There seems to be a falsehood in the psyche of many that if you don't sensationalize this story and mourn the victims blindly...you are being disrespectful and insensitive. I do not agree with this mental cage of emotional thinking.

There is this presumption that one must not use logical/rational/critical thinking skills and instead must strictly use their emotional thoughts to deal with this situation in order to maintain "decency" and show "respect" for the "dead"....

This is what bothers me more than anything else. I've been following conspiracy theories for years but I've never seen such a heated backlash against the people asking questions. Sure, we're usually written off as nuts...but I have received some of the most virtiolic hateful messages I could ever imagine in just the past week, for nothing more than wondering aloud on various online channels.

Are we so "sensitive" that all we can do is cry and not look at what happened?

This seems to be what "THEY" want....

I know what you mean about the heated backlash, but it may not be about (or just about) the conspiracy part of this. I have written comments on several MSM articles regarding gun control. You should see the backlash! That hate of guns by some who know nothing about them is probably a lot of the reason for the backlash.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I hope no one's saying that 20 little kids didn't really die, that's all.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's not about gun control. It's about a bunch of #ing insensitive morons with absolutely no sense of timing or any respect for the dead.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

What does this have to do with the Sandy Hook Principle is alive thread? Why are you yourself posting in a thread you say is insensitive and badly timed? How is your post seperate from someone advocating a different idea? Why are you bumping a thread you don't want to exist?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I will gladly speak of the topic of this thread, when anyone can give me an answer to the question that MUST be answered for this to hold ANY legitimacy whatsoever.

Ive posted it multiple times, in more than one of these "fake event" threads. Im called a troll, a sheep, a lemming, a paid shill, and yet, none of these people will even attempt to answer.

As I have said, I have my own reasons to challenge these threads. And I will continue to do so, as they are a slap in the face to EVERYONE who lost someone that day.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Slap in the face, love that one.

Ok then, so we can be a legitimate thread in the eyes of Captainyinknots, what is your question?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Slap in the face, love that one.

Ok then, so we can be a legitimate thread in the eyes of Captainyinknots, what is your question?
its been posted more times than needed. You can go back to page 2 if you want to take a shot.

And yes, it is a slap in the face to ANYONE who lost someone that day to say that those people are not dead.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I hope no one's saying that 20 little kids didn't really die, that's all.

It's certainly being speculated, here.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
After seeing the cached page of her being alive it really does point to this story not being legit.
However its hard to get my head around children's deaths being faked, or if the plot actually included killing innocent children and blaming Adam Lanza, the man who never really existed.

Just speculating...
If he shot up two full classrooms, am I supposed to believe there was only on average 13 kids to each classroom?
Apparently , in one classroom, one child survived, she was the lone survivor , in the other classroom, 6 students survived. That's only 27 students in two classrooms. The 20 that died, plus the 7 who survived. This amount of students per class seems low. Is it normal for this town? There is no overcrowding? Other surrounding schools also have this lower amount of students in these grades? With 456 children enrolled in this school in grades K through 4th, allowing for there to be two classes of each grade, 10 classrooms, if that is the case, that average is about 45, not 13.

ETA: just saw a video that there was 16 students in the class where the one child survived, that would mean 15 died in that classroom , so the other classroom had 11 students, 5 died, 6 survived. 429 students fill the remaining classrooms.

Wonder if there are any pictures around of the teachers with their classes. They usually take one of those on photo day. To see if these numbers add up.

edit on 22-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So exactly how does that happen? Do you call the victims of this event and tell them what was posted? Do they get a letter in the mail with the content of any posts that are made about this event? Does someone actually slap them?

How, if they never in their entire lives hear or read the words on this thread, is it a slap in the face to them?

Honestly I don't care about your question, and I will not bother to go look for it. I asked and you didn't answer, so I will assume you don't really want to discuss anything.

Oh yeah thats right, I remember you from the gun control thread. You are a bit of a spaz. Don't bother answering my slap question, I am just going to ignore you from here.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes, it is a slap in the face to them, Captain. I hate yankees. I hate them so much. But I don't hate them THAT much, to say that one of their own crazy yankees didn't REALLY slaughter them.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If anyone cares to join me in a rational discussion about how Sandy Hook actually happened and people like this guy are delusional and out of their mind, join me in one of the more rational threads that doesn't draw attention to idiots like this guy, attention whoring his way through tragedy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

So which threads DO you approve of? I am very interested to see what is appropriate and what isn't. Can you please enlighten us on these threads?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

So which threads DO you approve of? I am very interested to see what is appropriate and what isn't. Can you please enlighten us on these threads?

For being the "off topic" police in this thread, you sure arent contributing much, are ya?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
If anyone cares to join me in a rational discussion about how Sandy Hook actually happened and people like this guy are delusional and out of their mind, join me in one of the more rational threads that doesn't draw attention to idiots like this guy, attention whoring his way through tragedy.

It's funny, to me, because people like you, prove to me and others, that certain topics which are "taboo", actually have the most depth to them, and substance, after all. People who try SO Desperately, to derail threads like these, often prove to the more discerning of us, what is really the truth and the prevailing knowledge. All of you people who attack relentlessly, are just making a more clear picture for those of use who understand that the secret societies run the world, the internet and even the opinions on ATS sometimes. The NWO cannot be avoided completely as it has it's hands or rather, tentacles, in every facet of our lives, and attempts to control us at all costs.

The control of popular opinion, is the MOST IMPORTANT to them, let us not forget., because in the public mind, sometimes that is ALL that matters, and controlling the "public mind" can be the most important job of all. for those who are the rulers of society or the elite controllers we all know and despise.
edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join