It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have been saying all along, possibly these people DID NOT DIE.

If the Principal of the school died while trying to shield students at the school, then how could she have given this statement to the media the day of the shooting?

edit on 21-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

oh, and don't forget this statement by the police. We better not be talking about this stuff, or they will arrest us.

edit on 21-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

They took the article away..

Here's all that they have now:

Shooting Reported Sandy Hook Elementary School

This Version of the same story which happens to be posted twice, about 23 minutes apart, is shorter.. Looks gutted. It was posted 12/14/2012 10:09AM, and Again almost identical same day 10:32AM..

The Article in the movie you posted with the SAME title was from the next day I gather. Where the principle is alive. But now she's dead? And the story is removed?

This is NOT making any sense.
Anyone know how to go back and grab the article?
edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Anyone know how to go back and grab the article?

Have you checked googles cache? Be quick it updates often.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Stop asking questions, let them take your guns and your freedom. Let them start their Martial Law and armed guards on every street corner. You need to be safe. Remember if you SEE something SAY something.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this is the ORIGINAL link, if anyone can do anything with it.
newtownbee.com...

link   

There are a lot of people who wish these threads would die...and the events be accepted and the respects be given...

I personally don't think they are going to end and this is the new "9-11"...this whole entire event makes absolutely no sense at all, in any way shape or form. Even if you believe what you are told 100% from the officials and MSM you CANNOT possibly come up with a sound rational/logical explanation because those same officials are contradicting themselves...

I'm not going to re-list all the inconsistencies it has been done to death 10 threads over...but just know that there are enough of them to make even the most "down-to-earth" (0.o) scratch their heads in befuddlement...

I will add one thing though...There seems to be a falsehood in the psyche of many that if you don't sensationalize this story and mourn the victims blindly...you are being disrespectful and insensitive. I do not agree with this mental cage of emotional thinking.

There is this presumption that one must not use logical/rational/critical thinking skills and instead must strictly use their emotional thoughts to deal with this situation in order to maintain "decency" and show "respect" for the "dead"....

I'm not sure exactly WHAT is going on with this situation and I'm not going to make any conclusions other than its FUBAR...it doesn't sit right and it doesn't sit right for a lot of people for a lot of different reasons.

The second I heard about the shooting I knew that there were be an alternative angle presented here as such is the nature of this ATS beast....but what I did not expect is for this situation to seemingly turn into something straight out of the twilight zone...

Oddly enough I hope no one did die...and I hope all is well and its all an act or Shakespearean skit of epic proportions to garner support for gun control etc....because THAT angle...doesn't involve 20 children being slaughtered....I think I can handle being lied to far better than knowing 20 children are dead.

link   
If I understood correctly the LEO in the vid is saying they'll prosecute people who spread disinfo, GOOD - Start with the corrupt MSM please Mr Policeman!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Anyway to get a copy of the principals death certificate? That would be a good place to start. In a situation like this, with so many deaths, story's will not be 100% correct. This though is very weird! Good observation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
newtownbee.com...

Got it Thanks

Here ya go guys:

Cached Story

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

Shannon hicks took the pictures from the article. I wonder if she knows anything?

One of the posters here knows the principle.. But I'll have to go find out, its in the thread from the day it happened.. They should know the truth, if they are still posting here. Was it smylygirl?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by magickmaster
newtownbee.com...

Got it Thanks

Here ya go guys:

Cached Story

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

SWEET! Thank YOU!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I understand your commitment to find a conspiracy behind every act that defies logic, the article has several typo's which is very uncommon for a media outlet. IMO I would venture to say that they were in such a rush to get the story out they made some errors. I find it hard to believe this incident was faked, staged etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What is sad is even if we had physical proof of the lies regarding this incident, the reality is, the government makes their own reality. Once the "offical" story is accepted by the majority nothing can be done to change that. How many people still think Obama is Muslim? How many people think Saddam was responsible for 911? Even when the MSM try to clarify and correct the record it is still not accepted.

We have entered a new Epoch yet here we are writting the same old hymns......You want change? Be a catalyst!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
What is sad is even if we had physical proof of the lies regarding this incident, the reality is, the government makes their own reality. Once the "offical" story is accepted by the majority nothing can be done to change that. How many people still think Obama is Muslim? How many people think Saddam was responsible for 911? Even when the MSM try to clarify and correct the record it is still not accepted.

We have entered a new Epoch yet here we are writting the same old hymns......You want change? Be a catalyst!

I agree wholeheartedly. But an integral part of the process of self mastery and taking control of our lives, is the process of waking up. That's what sites like ATS are here for, IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
I understand your commitment to find a conspiracy behind every act that defies logic, the article has several typo's which is very uncommon for a media outlet. IMO I would venture to say that they were in such a rush to get the story out they made some errors. I find it hard to believe this incident was faked, staged etc.

Then why did they interview the principal, who was dead? How does that happen?
She is quoted in the article. This is the local news there. Then they delete the article, and leave up the earlier ones that don't have the 2 pictures from the newer one.. It doesn't add up at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Self mastery, most people do not have the will to become free, true freedom is not this new age crap, start freeing yourself by being financially free, buy your home and own it, buy your car and own it, have no debts to anyone. Then you begin to feel free. I busted my hump to take the advice from a wise old man, owe nobody anything. Be the lender not the borrower. Once you reach this level of freedom you can truly follow your hearts desire. Anything else you will be a puppet with your strings pulled by whomever you owe or are employeed by.

PS The wise old man was Christ, he had some pretty good advice about how to live.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Magicmaster I don't disagree in fact a big part of my awakening was from ATS before ATS was what it is today. That said, a new approach is needed. Self-enlightenment was yesterday today is change. We don't need to wake people up anymore, those who want to be awake are, those who don't will continue as usual. I think ATS should move away from a source of enligthenment and become an agent of change itself. As the saying goes, God does not help those who are not willing to help themselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by summer5

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Confirmed 1 child dead

Witness: principal dead, psychiatrist dead, vice principal shot

I hope that is incorrect. The principal is a very good friend of one of my friends. First thing he posted was he hoped that she was okay after hearing about the incident at the school she is the principal at.

Post here

I sent a U2U, hope I get a response..

Seems they would know the truth.

Here's a post from the same person in a thread in response to the theory the whole thing was faked

Being from the Newtown area and watching the families I personally know grieve I can tell you this....You are out of your mind!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think someone should screenshot the Google cache page and post it here, in case Google removes it somehow.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I completely agree. Honestly, it confuses me a lot how suggesting that the government was behind it (for example) is seen as disrespectful. People seem to WANT the killer to have been a young disturbed man who killed himself, instead of the the thing being an organized military drill that turned real... for example.
People want their drama, they want to remain hypnotized by the box. They need a movie with guns and a confirmed bad guy, and are willing to play thought police to keep it true.
edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hmmmmm.....it does make one wonder....were they in such a hurry to get something out that they made up the quote? is it just horrible reporting? did the reporter attribute the quote to the wrong person? is it a typo?

and 'they' wonder why we question the whole incident

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join