It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Continue To Believe in Any Prophecy/Prediction At All From Now On ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

This image had more chance of being true than all the doomsday predictions

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I didn't really have much stock in prophets or psychics but one that continues to be spot on is elp, he said their would be a smoldering smoke ( a volcano) that would unfold in December on the 22nd in an icy land and it happened. One of his more accurate predictions.He didn't put much stock into the doomsday date either. worldpredictions.wordpress.com

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

I could of not agreed with you more, I never believed that the world was going to end that day as many thought.

I do believe we have had many warnings from our creator though.

God does things when unexpected and quickly and swiftly. I think the world will be surprised at who God thinks Satan is, as led to a certain page.

I believe that the bible is full of codes and predictions as our creator is the only one that predicts the future. However we must be able to decipher the codes in the bible as we do with our dreams in some cases right.

I have visions and dreams myself and most come true. I have had dreams that came true. I believe that my dreams our messages from our creator as he seems to know who to give certain gifts to and who to take them away from.

I remember dreams from years ago like it was yesterday without even thinking about it.

I do believe that the "so called red rain that fell on dec 21 was a warning, I do believe the "sandy storm" was a warning also from our creator.

I do believe that there is about to be a new world, not necessarily this world gone, just worse before it gets better. I also been lead to believe that the world is going to be quite surprised at who the anti christ is when revealed.

It says in the bible. Not the exact words however God say I will destroy a nation that you not known. I think that he means one that the world will never have been expected to be destroyed.

Then after that big changes will surface to the world.

My opinion
thank yoiu

new topics

<< 1   >>

join