It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My congratulations and thanks to my fellow ATS's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi guys

It's been a tough week (to quote a mod) and quite emotional, I honestly expected nothing but 'I told you so' threads today and at work as we counted down I confidently predicted that when I go online on my phone that would be the only thing to read.

To my suprise very few of the afforementioned threads were in the new topics section. It cost me a round of drinks, but one I was proud to pay for. It seems I have misjudged you all, and for that I apologise.

However I do compliment you all on your restraint and the whole let's move on and discuss what's important attitude.

Well done ATS's and mods (even the ones I've had run in's with) and a very merry Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate or ignore. If you live in a place where you get a break enjoy it. If not it's the weekend tommorow kick back relax and enjoy. If you can't then rest assured I'll raise a glass to you all.

Cheers ATS here's to 2013

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I too expected nothing but I told you so threads, but the majority here didn't necessarily believe it would happen. Cheers with a big glass of egg nog to know I will never secretly freak out about another dooms day threat for as long as I'm alive.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

BIG RESPECT TO YOU first i seenof an apology of sorts....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

Oh dear now I have to get another drink to toast you back.
Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Thanks,
It's good to be reminded I'm not as clever as I sometimes think, and man enough to admit it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You said, "a very merry Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate or ignore." Wow. First time I've read something that concise, succinct, covers all bases, insults no one and is all-inclusive.

So right back at ya! May ye have a song in yer heart and bacon in your frypan.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thanks,
Always got a song in my heart and love a bacon sarnie.
I just wanted to include all of us.

new topics

top topics

join