It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings from December 2012 - Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I found these videos perplexing. Seems like just about everyone catches these things but me.

Could be hoaxed. Could be top secret craft. Could be Extraterrestrial craft.

Thought compiling them into a thread might be interesting. Enjoy.

These bright objects were recorded hovering in the sky above Texas in United States on Friday, 14th December 2012.

Multiple UFO videos were recorded in Santiago, Chile on 17th and 18th December 2012 by different witnesses.

This triangle formation of bright objects was recorded in the sky above east Vancouver in Canada on 8th December 2012.

Interesting compilation of UFO sightings recorded in Santiago, the capital of Chile. These videos were recorded between 10th and 18th December 2012.

This strange bright triangle-shaped craft was seen and recorded in the night sky above Germany on Tuesday, 18th December 2012.

Some kind of orange ring-shaped unidentified flying object was hovering above Ankara, the capital city of Turkey. This was taken on Friday, 14th December 2012.

This interesting triangle formation of unknown lights was recorded over Cordillera Province in central Chile. This was filmed in the middle of December 2012.

This UFO sighting was seen and recorded in the night sky above Gilbert, a town in Maricopa County, Arizona. Filmed on Saturday, 8th December 2012.

source

edit on 12/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Looks like Chile is a hot spot.

Many pranksters perhabs? Or maybe it is the real deal. Some of the youtube posters from Chile seems legit...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Some more from December.

This interesting footage of unknown lights or some kind of spheres was recorded over Bakersfield, a major city near the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley in Kern County, California. Filmed on Tuesday, 11th December 2012.

New footage of a bright objects hovering in the sky above San Francisco in California. This was taken on Saturday, 8th December 2012.

This strange UFO fleet was seen and recorded over Lázaro Cárdenas, a port city that with its surrounding municipality is located in the southern part of the Mexican state of Michoacán. Filmed on 1st December 2012.

New footage of a strange bright objects hovering in the night sky above Vanderbilt Avenue in Brooklyn on Monday, 3rd December 2012.

New video of a colorful UFOs making strange maneuvers above Pic de Bugarach in France. This footage was allegedly recorded on Friday, 8th December 2012.

French officials recently ban access to sacred mountain which believers claim will be refuge from Mayan apocalypse on December 21.

These strange bright lights were recorded flying across the night sky above Chiguayante, a Chilean city and commune in Concepción Province, Biobío Region. Filmed on Saturday, 8th December 2012.

In the early morning hours of December 7, another bizarre "fireball" UFO was seen by many people across the state of Texas.

This interesting footage of a triangle-shaped craft flying across the night sky above Nevada was recorded on Friday, 7th December 2012.

New interesting footage of some kind of a disc-shaped unidentified flying object hovering above Long Beach in Los Angeles, California. This was taken on 5th December 2012.

Some kind of triangle-shaped craft was caught in tape over Longview, a city in Gregg and Harrison Counties in the US state of Texas. This was taken on Tuesday, 4th December 2012.

This strange craft with two lights was seen and recorded over Grand Blanc, a city in Genesee County in the U.S. state of Michigan. Filmed on Tuesday, 4th December 2012.

Video compilation of some of the best UFO sightings in 2012 so far.

source

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks for some really interesting videos guys, some real food for thought there. How come I never see anything like that either. My eyes are always looking to the skies and I'd really want to see them but nope, nothing. I've seen maybe two strange things. Well never mind, others are seeing them for me!

edit on 21-12-2012 by Alien44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

I'm with you on that. I want to see one with my own two eyes but seem to have no luck.

Some of these can be seen from miles away, guess I just don't have spotters luck.

If I find some more December videos I will post more here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Disc-shaped UFO following a plane over China - December 2012

An unnamed passenger has passed on a photograph of what appears to be a UFO stalking a plane. The picture is taken from the window of a commercial passenger jet.

The disc-shaped object was captured on a flight from Hong Kong to southwest China's Kunming City last week .

A friend of the anonymous passenger, Larry Siu, says the picture was passed on to him and was taken by a friend, who he refused to name.

No details of the exact day or which flight the passengers were on has come to light, yet...

UFOs hovering above Tijuana, Mexico 25-Dec-2012

These strange formation of unknown lights were seen and recorded in the night sky above Tijuana in Mexico on Tuesday, 25th December 2012.

Unknown lights flying above Saniago, Chile 12-Dec-2012

Another great video of bright unidentified flying objects flying across the night sky above Santiago in Chile. This was recorded on 12th December 2012.

Bright UFO hovering above San Antonio, Texas 24-Dec-2012

This strange unidentified flying object was seen and recorded in the night sky above San Antonio in Texas on Monday, 24th December 2012.

Witness report: December-24-2012 Two glowing Red/Orange ORBs were filmed over San Antonio,Tx..
As I SKYWATCHING facing west I notice set of lights traveling sothwest high in altitued.I could clearly see these objects were not aircrafts .No FAA navigational light's were visible.My camcorder was close by so i began filming...As you can see on the video these glowing ORBs appear to be emiting some kind of glowing energy.These Objects were traveling at a high rate of speed..(Used the Rooftop as reference point).Ufos traveled right above my house. I did not hear any noise coming from these glowing ORBs they seemed to be the size of an aircraft ..These ORBs were clearly no aircraft or satellite.

V-Shaped UFO hovering above Turin, Italy 24-Dec-2012

This interesting video of a V-shaped UFO was just submitted to us by our reader. It was recorded over Turin in Italy on Monday, 24th December 2012.

Blinking UFO above Chester County, Pennsylvania 25-Dec-2012

This video of unknown blinking object hovering in the daytime sky above Chester County in Pennsylvania was recorded on Tuesday, 25th December 2012.

Witness report: This was seen between 2-3 PM in Chester County, PA. The black object (seen in video 2) was seen fist and hovered in the same spot for at least 2-1/2 to 3 hours that we saw. These lights then appeared below it.

source

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
UFO Sightings Huge Flying Metallic Saucer Shaped UFO Mass Eyewitness Costa Rica Dec 23,2012
source

UFO Sighting: Disc-Shaped Object and Details Filmed from Passenger Plane en route to Houston

A UFO watcher on Sunday uploaded to YouTube his footage of a strange disc-shaped object outside a plane going to Houston, Texas. The video uploader claims to have sent the video clip to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to validate the sighting.

source

edit on 12/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: edited

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Keep looking. I have witnessed 2 incidents in the last 10 years and 1 additional incident in 2012. Sometimes they show themselves to you only after you get in the "habit" of looking.

new topics

top topics

join