It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scope creep.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Apparently the only way to stop bad guys, is to put good guys with guns in all schools.

Well of course thats all very nice but as we know with any government agency, they soon decide to expand their role to make themselves just a little bit more important and indispensable.

Thus, if after a while you have tens of thousands of "good guys" with guns standing around all day with nothing to do... start listing below, the ways in which their roles will be expanded.

1. Enforcing the "only chipped students allowed on campus" rule.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I'd say this is a play on paranoia....if it wasn't so incredibly possible...and in-line with government behavior.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Apparently the only way to stop bad guys, is to put good guys with guns in all schools.

Well of course thats all very nice but as we know with any government agency, they soon decide to expand their role to make themselves just a little bit more important and indispensable.

Thus, if after a while you have tens of thousands of "good guys" with guns standing around all day with nothing to do... start listing below, the ways in which their roles will be expanded.

1. Enforcing the "only chipped students allowed on campus" rule.

2. Framing an Autistic kid to shoot kids. Maybe the shooter can fire off hundreds of rounds from his assualt rirle without ever removing the gun from the trunk of his car.

I mean, that sounds like something that I would totally believe in.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This topic was posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join