It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Pennsylvania: At least four reported dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well no the shootings really don't amaze me don't forget by this time next year, 56 million people's lives will be vanquished, so in some sense what the media and most people fear not maybe dying by gun but dying in general.
edit on 21-12-2012 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find it ironic that with incidents like this, lobbyists push to ban BODY ARMOR. Because after all, the world will never be a safer place with random acts of violence occurring against civilians actually wearing protective clothing. Citizens could only be safe if they were both unarmed and unarmored while being shot at by criminals.
edit on 21-12-2012 by skynet2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well actually, you could, but that's not the issue.

In the same way that banning drugs, alcohol, and pot on the road has done zero to prevent it, why would banning guns on the road work?

The solution, as always, is more people able to catch crazy people first.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
did anything else happen today?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by XxEnigmaticxX
... investigators believe the shooter may have opened fire on random people while riding in a vehicle.

Well in that case I believe the only appropriate response by the NRA would be to have armed guards on all roads.

The only way to stop bad guys with guns in cars, is with good guys with guns in cars.

Maybe armed guards to guard the cops?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Sure 150,000 more people kicked the bucket...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XxEnigmaticxX

There are 300 Million people in this country. I dont want to hear about every single shooting, but the Media keep reporting news that belongs to local news stations because they dont have anything to report on going on in the world. So, they keep reporting on every single shooting like it is going out of style.
edit on 21-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

so it only matters if the time frame of the death of children is small, not that it happens everyday over a large period of time, im still not getting it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join