It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law/Nazi style policing beginning in 2013?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Heh,

We cant even get the cops to do anything about the crime in our town !! Our stats are way worse and a high murder rate for a town of 10k. .. I would not want it like that though, but some one who gave a crap would be nice.

We had 70 burglaries in a town of 10k people in two months. ... We are county though, and in AZ , unincorporated are not a priority. Their response, when we spoke to elected officials? "MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Go beezzer...

You're right. People are just too naive to see where we're headed and what's happening as we speak. People are too worried about their iPads, iPhones, and latte's to notice...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Heh,

We cant even get the cops to do anything about the crime in our town !! Our stats are way worse and a high murder rate for a town of 10k. .. I would not want it like that though, but some one who gave a crap would be nice.

We had 70 burglaries in a town of 10k people in two months. ... We are county though, and in AZ , unincorporated are not a priority. Their response, when we spoke to elected officials? "MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE"

I'd put a sign in my front yard that would say, "Stand right here. (with an arrow pointing) That's where the scope on my rifle is calibrated to."

edit on 21-12-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by beezzer

Go beezzer...

You're right. People are just too naive to see where we're headed and what's happening as we speak. People are too worried about their iPads, iPhones, and latte's to notice...

If the masses have their tunes and faceblog and government approved food, then they can eat and "baaaa" away at the lawn of slavery.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by W0mbat

So this is 2013.. Martial law won't all come at once. They know they can't give us a starting point. People are thinking the motive behind the killings was a gun grab.. what if that's only half the motive? What if the other half is to make us want armed guards at schools, theaters, and malls.

I still think we are about 5-7 years out from the really Naziesque fanatic fascism unless the dollar crashes rapidly.
Or unless you live in one of those areas.

This is the beginning of the ending of the world at least in America. Don't worry other countries, Things in America never spread to every other country in the world.. Never..

So guys maybe we need a red line? If they keep doing it incrementally the red line will just keep shifting further and further back. If we pick one in advance we will know when to act. I wonder what it should be?

I was just thinking this. The expected backlash will occur. Probably resulting in a "compromise" of 9pm curfews and anyone on the street after those times will be arrested if not shot on sight.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by W0mbat

So this is 2013.. Martial law won't all come at once. They know they can't give us a starting point. People are thinking the motive behind the killings was a gun grab.. what if that's only half the motive? What if the other half is to make us want armed guards at schools, theaters, and malls.

I still think we are about 5-7 years out from the really Naziesque fanatic fascism unless the dollar crashes rapidly.
Or unless you live in one of those areas.

This is the beginning of the ending of the world at least in America. Don't worry other countries, Things in America never spread to every other country in the world.. Never..

So guys maybe we need a red line? If they keep doing it incrementally the red line will just keep shifting further and further back. If we pick one in advance we will know when to act. I wonder what it should be?

If Obama signs the NDAA, America will have under 1T more dollars to spend throughout the fiscal year on
their friends at Phizer, Lockheed, Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Walmart, Bank of America, General Motors...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just as a side note I do not have a mybook facespace twitter or any other garbage, I don't support such idiocy and hipocracy nor do I subscribe to such. I agree 100% beezzer.... the red line was drawn in blood on 9/11 and has been more than crossed....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Please, let me show you something from Belgrade, 1991, one big rock star... Pictures are enough, I guess so...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Please, let me show you something from Belgrade, 1991, one big rock star... Pictures are enough, I guess so...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"This fear is what's given us the reason to do this

No, Fear is the excuse they are using to stomp on your rights. Fear and emotion is what's being used to control those who won't or can't think for themselves. They don't have the right to stop you and ask for your papers and I hope they stand up for themselves. What are the cops going to do? Arrest them on the grounds you're not giving in to the Nazi style of policing?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I doubt if this takes place all over America. They have drones for that...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Stovall further elaborated on the stop-and-ID policy Friday morning, claiming the city's crime statistics alone met the threshold of reasonable suspicion required to lawfully accost a citizen.

This guy is a freaking idiot! Highly unconstitutional and this will cause law suites and this idiot will be fired as he should be... "And we will throw your hind end in jail if you give us any flack"... Sigh! Learn your constitution people see my signature link!...

edit on 22-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Philmoski

I t might be a practice run for other LEO agencies NY Governor might be watching this for he is thinking of a gun Confiscation, just one plan of his... will be back with link.. link www.nytimes.com... form the link

In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”
so is this part of the master plan?

edit on 22-12-2012 by bekod because: line edditing added link

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Let me see if I read that correctly....Crime has gotten SO bad, in certain parts of that town, that the amount of it allows the mayor and the cops to CIRCUMVENT the constitution, and detain and interrogate ANYONE who isn't locked up inside of their homes....Because, the crime is SO bad, that if you are outside, you must be insane or part of the criminal element, right???

And, NOW, they want to try and DO something about it??? Really???

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
Let me see if I read that correctly....Crime has gotten SO bad, in certain parts of that town, that the amount of it allows the mayor and the cops to CIRCUMVENT the constitution, and detain and interrogate ANYONE who isn't locked up inside of their homes....Because, the crime is SO bad, that if you are outside, you must be insane or part of the criminal element, right???

And, NOW, they want to try and DO something about it??? Really???
\

Yeppers... You read it right, My book called "American Refugee" can't be written fast enough.. South Thailand Peninsula here I come.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Nuff said.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Can't wait for the new reality TV show: NAZI's! Nothin' that you can do...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Everybody sing along...

Na-zis, Na-zis, nothin' you can do....Nothin' you can do, when they detain you...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Man, those darn Nazis/"commies". For all I know this is a good idea, but all people have to do is find some similarity between something and something the Nazis did and all bets are off.

On the surface I don't have a problem with it. I'm likely not doing anything illegal so what do I care if the cops check me out?

Whenever I've dealt with the cops they've always been helpful and respectful. Cops are people just like I you and I, they're not some faceless monsters. I'm not sure why people seem to be scared of them so much. I know there are some bad apples, but don't let them spoil the whole bunch.

Ya know, it's the same with gun owners or any other group really. Despite the actions of some bad eggs, they're really just like you.

Would you abuse this power too?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK, as I posted in the other thread about this, yes the crime rate in Paragould is bad. Per capital it is amongst the worst in the country right now. It is drug related crime. Specifically meth. Petty theft. Yes, they are deploying SWAT type units. But only to the hard hit areas. Residents see this as a violation of their rights, but an almost necessary move to keep their children safe. Seems people are committed to clean the town up no matter the cost.
Paragould has a large Police Force for a town its size, but they still cannot keep pace with the crime rate.

My feelings are mixed on this issue. Obviously this is unconventional, but people there really do fear for their kids. One for being potential victims of crime and two because of the drug problems.

Either way this situation needs to be watched closely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join