It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA wants armed guards in schools

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yes because me as a citizen of the US has any say in what my government does.... Just because they are there doesn't mean we want them there... Maybe you should talk to the host governments of those countries and tear up our contracts..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

This is total bunk. First off, it is funny that gun nuts have to reach for a 25,k person town in bum funk Georgia for evidence... and then they lie about it.

In fact, despite the guns, Kennesaw still has had plenty of crime and several murders.

city data

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
reply to post by SpaDe_

The information is there. I am not going to hold your hand as you read it.

It is you making ridiculous claims and now because I have called you on it you are going to say that it is on me to find the facts behind your statement? It is not me claiming what you stated is true, it is you making the claim. Back up your claims with some facts, or are you just another troll?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

OK time to stop feeding the troll.

Listen here, I have been involved in a good faith discussion with you. You have expressed some concern about a language barrier, I have addressed it REPEATEDLY, trying to respect you as a person that may have some kind of learning disability, reading problems, lack of education, or perhaps even English is not your first language.

And now you call me names.

It is clear from your responses that you do not have anything to add to this discussion, no points to counter what I have posited, and are getting angry and defeated.

Just breath and answer what it is you are having a hard time understanding.

link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

We are getting tired of dealing with foreigners who are laughing and making jokes while telling us what we should be doing or what we did wrong.

link   
I could hardly believe my own ears when this NRA puppet came out with this as a solution. There is something deeply wrong with a society willing to accept this, or even consider it a reasonable proposal

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Lets look at Chicago... Strict gun laws almost 500 homicides this year alone

and its almost impossible to get a gun there

also its Obama's home....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

reply to post by SpaDe_

It is you making ridiculous claims and now because I have called you on it you are going to say that it is on me to find the facts behind your statement? It is not me claiming what you stated is true, it is you making the claim. Back up your claims with some facts, or are you just another troll?

Actually, you DID claim it wasn't true, even when I gave you the tools to find out the truth for yourself.

All you had to do was click on the link and read the information. You chose not to and instead attack my character. Yours is the position of someone without anything real to add to the conversation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No you are CLEARLY deflecting every statement and using liberal logic to battle a losing battle...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaDe_

Actually, you DID claim it wasn't true, even when I gave you the tools to find out the truth for yourself.

All you had to do was click on the link and read the information. You chose not to and instead attack my character. Yours is the position of someone without anything real to add to the conversation.

You claimed that 95% of school shootings were committed by students and you have not put even a shred of factual evidence to that claim anywhere in this thread. The burden of proof is on the person claiming that it is true not the other way around. As I suspected from the first page you are just another ignorant troll here to spread lies with no factual evidence to back your claims.

link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

No you are CLEARLY deflecting every statement and using liberal logic to battle a losing battle...

Then poke holes in the LOGIC, and not me. Tell me why I am wrong, back it up with verifiable information. This is how it works, guys.

link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Wifibrains

it was the same at sandy hook the killer blasted his way through the door.

Sources I have read (even here in this thread) said he ( they?) were let in.

I wouldn't doubt though the story changes once again (has it been 30 min.?) to make it fit.

link   

You claimed that 95% of school shootings were committed by students and you have not put even a shred of factual evidence to that claim anywhere in this thread. The burden of proof is on the person claiming that it is true not the other way around. As I suspected from the first page you are just another ignorant troll here to spread lies with no factual evidence to back your claims.

I posted the statistic, posted the source or the statistic, and you refuse to look at it. Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it go away.

Another person calling names when I have been respectful. Is this how it works?

link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Considering that one of the children killed, only moved here from the UK two years ago, they certainly have a right to be concerned if their citizens are getting killed as soon as they come here.

This is an international forum, if you don't like the international community chiming in, than maybe you need to go somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Heres a chart

Gun ownership vs property crime

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by lacrimaererum

We are getting tired of dealing with foreigners who are laughing and making jokes while telling us what we should be doing or what we did wrong.

tired of dealing with foreigners?

nobody was laughing at the sandyhook event.

the world looked on in shock and horror..

nobody wants to see this in america,

BTW , there are no foreigners on this planet. We are all the one species.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by oper8zhin

So you are totally okay with having a person in a school whose only function is to kill children?

Weird.

really? this thread is about an armed person to defend the children and you keep spinning it to killing them WHY? weirdo, you like thinking about dead kids?

link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I could hardly believe my own ears when this NRA puppet came out with this as a solution. There is something deeply wrong with a society willing to accept this, or even consider it a reasonable proposal

It's been pointed out (for good or bad) by me and others, many schools already haved armed 'resource officers' including the county school my children went to. It was provided my the county Sheriff's dept. Don't know if an 'armed guard' would be any different.

link   
World has a disaster... US is first on the scene to help

US has a disaster... Everyone is a critic....

just tired of it
edit on 21-12-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join