It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message For The Mayan Doomsday Survivors !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Rolf

Second line of ROLF!

That's actually a good one

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
who's the bigger idiot, the person who bought and spent $2,800 on a "zombie killer special" remington 870 shotgun with day/night "vampire slayer" red dot attachment and an "armageddon" proof carrying case.

then drop another couple hundred on "apocalypse stopper" 12 gauge, 00 buck shotgun shells in a package with a zombie on it.

or the guy who's about to have an extra 3 grand in his pocket.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by sevensheeps

But hes part of anonymous... one of the biggest bullies on the internet...

yeah perfect mentality

And so are you..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

Nothing is going to happen. You people are scaring yourselves over nothing. For any christians or jews believing this mayan b.s. you should be ashamed of yourselves.

"I AM the Lord your God, you shall have no other God's before Me"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why are you suprised they would believe such nonsense? They are Christians & Jews afterall, they don't exactly have the best track record in filtering b.s.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In the last few days the amount of discussions and different versions of what will occur or not occur, members are of different opinions and most are in need of making others believe in theirs.

What a world do we live in? Where is the truth? who is speaking the truth? Who to trust? Who knows anything? between history, religion, science, physics, countries, officials and everything and all, who is saying what, why, being careful and not trusting is always a full time job, between flu shots and crap you buy at grocery store, is organic organic? Kids are being killed? or not killed? who knows which way is up? I gave up, after Sandy and being and seeing my own eyes I only realized one thing, we will never know the truth, Sandy either was something not normal or I lost my marbles.....

Now, you get angry, you waste time researching, you get depressed followed with more anger give up and wake up confused.... I never believed in 12/21/2012 being end of the world or anything, I also didn't believe in Hurricane that took a lot from me....

But I want to say that hype to buy food and supplies? just not digesting by any logic.... Being OCD and with kids in the house, I always make sure we have extra of everything, that's what saved my family and few other families...

Enjoy whatever it is that you enjoy just a little once in while!

O

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This thread is full of one-track minds. Oh, the video mentioned a Mayan prediction! It must be stupid!

No. The video declaimed the Mayan prediction, and declaimed those who used it to their advantage. The video fully acknowledged the absence of substantial events, and declared its disbelief that any such events would happen.

The point of the video was to remind us that even in the absence of an apocalypse, the human race has the potential to make or break itself, and at the speed we're going, it will definitely be one or the other. It was simple spiritual advice, reminding us that we need to make a choice before it's too late to save ourselves.

Is this a bad thing? I don't think so. I'm sure there's a thousand people who would wholeheartedly agree with such a message. Forget the Mayan bullcrap. Listen to the real message. Listen to the WHOLE message. It's the same message that Jesus taught, it's the same message that Buddha taught, that Ghandi taught, that Martin Luther King taught, that Mother Theresa taught. Hundreds of peace leaders have repeated this sentiment, the sentiment relayed by Anonymous in the video.

Just listen, for once. Just listen, without intent to reply. Listen, and think about it. We have a choice here. But choice doesn't matter, so much as action. Believe in yourself, make it happen, spread peace and love. As while that may sound corny, that's as simply as it gets. If you still don't understand, then you need to do your own searching.

It's time to listen, people. No more excuses. Regardless of the date, of your geographical location, or of what you do or want... sticks and stones won't work forever. It's time we learned that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This Anon bulls**t is a farce, anyone online, preaching a message like that through the internet, youtube in particular is not anon, i'm not anon, your not anon. you may not post your real name at all on any website, any distrusted social networking sites, you are still known.

most video's are wannabe's and youtube suck ups after views, how in the world can someone link the Mayan prophecy with people being sheep and ending the world, that's just as absurd as aliens returning, hypocritical uni wasters after 15 minutes of fame.

sick of all the told you so's on here, on facebook and now some fake ass anon messages rubbing the chilly in the wounds, rant over.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

"hope and change"

so stupid and pointless

And this right here is why things will never change for us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by s0jwa

Of course! Why be kind, caring, compassionate, and helpful...when you can be a shallow self-centered predator and jump on the fast track to everything you've ever wanted by stepping on everyone else's head and pushing their faces back into the dirt. It's not like helping other people pays off, especially when they feel the same way you do and decide to be more proactive about it.

That's the whole thing, really. We are afraid of people who aren't as compassionate as us and want more than they need. And so we are forced to fight one another so we don't starve. It's time for that to end. We have more than enough to go around, we have enough to take care of the entire world. We have enough to enable others to fend for themselves in peace.

War is outdated. Hunger is outdated. Disease is outdated. It's time for peace and prosperity and truth. That is the message Anonymous is sending, and that is the message we must take to heart. Fear is obsolete. Let us welcome love.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So if I put on one of those silly V masks, have a voice synthesiser do a Stephen Hawking impersonation for me, and post a random video on YouTube, would that make me a nonny mouse?

It's all a bit daft really, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How is it that those who refuse to acknowledge reality and eviedence are not
the sheep? they continue to follow the herder around looking for the next
doomsday or enlightenment skipping the real world around them and
pretending to know something that is an obvious farce?

There is no evidence for "supernatural" things, whether that be main stream
religion or modern off shoots or even this new age BS that is sold as
spirituality, im sorry but respect should not be given for false beliefs that
lack evidence or even any truth whatsoever, what most of us honest folks
hate about all this is its just a bunch of BS and we know it, yet people still
believe and wait with baited breathe for the "end" again and again......

Doom and gloom has got to stop people, get your heads out of the clouds
and dare to dream about reality and how you can effect the real world.
this new age stuffs has about as much probability as main stream religion
does, and about as much evidence........... join the rest of us in the modern day
and be thankful we have such amazing things, such amazing understanding
of the real world, it only grows every day, do that and when and if science
ever does prove some for of spirit or non physical being then believe in it.
there is nothing wrong with being prudent and not buying into something
that has not been proven.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think this video would have made more of an impact if it were release a year ago.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What's funny to me is how everyone is calling the Mayan prophecy a hoax then goes on to say how we must spread peace and love for our world to succeed.

Well, isn't that a contradiction.

I feel like change will definitely occur (it has to) but it will either be gradual and/or won't happen for some time. I also feel like it will happen when we least expect it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hey I'm back, thanks to the people who replied in a constructive manner.

And for the rest of you, what the hell is wrong with you people? Why all this hate?

I don't care if you don't like anon. this isn't about anon.

You have the right to hold your own opinion on anything for that matter. Or any matter, but the hatred is just a reflection of your own behaviour or ego whatever you prefer.

It's incredible, I'm amazed that you just react to react. You are completely missing the point. and honestly I don't get it.

And AfterInfinity hits the nail on the rhetorical head. Some of you didn't read the thread, some of you don't watch the video.

If I may quote

ust listen, for once. Just listen, without intent to reply. Listen, and think about it. We have a choice here. But choice doesn't matter, so much as action. Believe in yourself, make it happen, spread peace and love. As while that may sound corny, that's as simply as it gets. If you still don't understand, then you need to do your own searching. It's time to listen, people. No more excuses. Regardless of the date, of your geographical location, or of what you do or want... sticks and stones won't work forever. It's time we learned that.

Yes, zombie shooting guns are cool. Good for you. You can't eat money if the # hits the fan. I agree.

But it has nothing to do with this thread.

Are the mods on a holiday?

The Mayans never said such things, we did!

You know what this 12-21-2012 things proves, we believe anything as long as you repeat it many times.

It has nothing to do with sheeple or non-sheeple.If you pardon my French, as a collective, we are dumb as f##.

And that is the thing we need to work on. Our connectivity, our connection with each other and the planet.

We are out of touch. We are in a cycle of death, for profit.

We need to get out of that, by changing our direct environment. And we have to work on ourselves first.

Nobody is asking you too do anything. But to reflect on you and who you can be.

Thank you for the positive people in this thread, and for the negative people.

I love you.

Together we CAN make a difference

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
maths1951.com...

This will shed a whole lot of light on the issue of 7.3 B being stolen from Canadians..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

Right on brother.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like someone trying to impersonate Anonymous
Doesn't sound like any of their other actors at all. This one speaks to fast and shows emotion in his speech. Copycat's seem to show up everywhere. I do agree with most of what he/she says but I just don't think it's real.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
Well said.
I for one am glad that this date has passed, now perhaps people will stop gazing up at the sky and concentrate

Not at all... you will have to gaze up once again, for the incoming cometh in 2013. No matter if it is just passing by.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think the time is right for a palace revolution

Well what can a poor subject do? But to protest and get mad?
Because in sleepy London town, there's just no place for a "street fighting" man.
edit on 31-12-2012 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join