It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Get Martyr Message In Music Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I saw this video on O'Reilly a few nights ago. I couldn't believe it. It really is disturbing that an entire culture would find this acceptable.

Jemison

If you are taught something from childhood...most will believe it with all their hearts! They will die for it......it is all they know. To them, they believe in this as much as people believe in the religion that has been taught them from childhood, and they do not question it. The thing people have to remember, is that both sides of a war honestly in their hearts, believe the other is wrong and they are right...both sides are fighting for what the truly believe is right

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
America supports the PLO and its goal of a state.

Yeah, that's right, that's why Bush supported Sharon on all points, including all the setllements on the lands you illegally occupy.

Before making any claims agains the Palestinians, give up the Golan, the Gaza and the West Bank, then your argument will have more weight.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Before and during the bombing raids against Serbia, the US media conducted a PR campaign to support the operation.

In one disgusting example, a NY Times article described an Albanian demosntration in NYC, and a 4-year old Albanian girl (with lots of sympathy) waving the Kosovar flag and wispering "TO THE DEATH".
I almost vomited.

Why am I saying this? Just to show that this sad practice is more widespread than many people tend to believe.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

America supports the PLO and its goal of a state. The PLO endorses an ideology that teaches children that Jews are the descendents of apes and pigs. The "palestinians" are a people whose mothers celebrate and hand out candies when their sons succesfully kill Jews in a suicide attack. You won't see this news on CNN.
[edit on 10/25/2004 by verfed]

You won't? I clearly remember seeing this footage on CNN when the WTC was demolished. They then retracted it and said it was earlier footage 'represnting' what was happening in Palestine.

Aren't you the guy who said that the Palestinians don't exist, won't capitalize the word, and said that their culture is based on hatred and deceit?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interloper
"I will even willingly fall as a Shahid [Martyr for Allah]."

Martyr : One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

Anyone can be a Shahid or Martyr , a soldier fallen in battle can be a Shahid.

So you are saying you would die to further a cause, that in its basic terms
kills its own children and depribes them of the choice to change their beliefs for fear of death. These kids are serving a death sentence from conception , its only the matter of carrying out the execution orders.
and stating the reason for those orders. The reasons are faithful death or death by dishonor and non-conformaty

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
this is EXACTLY the reason why I do not give a damn when a PLO kid gets shot by the Israelis.
I hope Israel wipes them all out.

And ill thought beliefs and statements like this are only conformation to them that what they are doing is right.......

Great job smart one you just became as guilty for the deaths of innocents that children should incapsualate, as the parents that preach this crap to their kids and send their kids to die.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
To be honest, both the Israelis and the Palestinians are both equally dangerous. Israel should pull back, give up the Golan Heights and the Gaza Strip, and quit building settlements. This only encourages more violence.

Or, let them all destroy each other over there, and start from scratch.

While agree with this in part the formation of the borders show be changed slightly giving Isreal their capital city completely to them.

I think if that consession was made progress would be to. Right now the capital is split in two parts. The PA has the western part and Israel has the eastern part.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I saw this video on O'Reilly a few nights ago. I couldn't believe it. It really is disturbing that an entire culture would find this acceptable.

Jemison

But you cant blame a society, who from their breeding who are taught do it this or die. How can you object to something under those terms. Also under the same terms people are taught this is a good thing to die to protect. A form of Purpetual motion exists and it cant be stopped because their preventing friction from acting on it thru murder.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by nathraq
To be honest, both the Israelis and the Palestinians are both equally dangerous. Israel should pull back, give up the Golan Heights and the Gaza Strip, and quit building settlements. This only encourages more violence.

Or, let them all destroy each other over there, and start from scratch.

I agree with you they are both at fault in their struggle for dominance in their land.

I cant agree with the methods by which they do it, however I do agree they must defend their land. Its a conundrum, they wont change and they must defend themselfs so should they stop defending themselves or stop believing in their religion both distasted compormizes at best, and one we on the outside couldnt make ourselves.. man its giving me a headache.

DO IT and lose your life DO IT and loose your home and childrens lifes

DONT DO IT and lose your life DONT DO IT and loose your land cause your children lost their lives and cant be here to run it after your gone.

I wonder how Freudians are looking at this with and since of understanding.
How can they assighn order to something that can have none. Great Philosophers must be turning in their graves trying to figure this out.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A Palestinian music video that urged kids to be suicide bombers and was taken off of television last year has come back.

This hate is taught from adult to child, and it has been for centuries.

I couldn't believe it. It really is disturbing that an entire culture would find this acceptable.

Here's some lyrics for you. You might even know this band.

Link

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
never begins it, never, but once engaged...
never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage

don't tread on me

so be it
threaten no more
to secure peace is to prepare for war
so be it
settle the score
touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore...

don't tread on me

love it or leave it, she with the deadly bite
quick is the blue tongue, forked as lighting strike
shining with brightness, always on surveillance
the eyes, they never close, emblem of vigilance

don't tread on me

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The "palestinians" already have a land and it is called Jordan. Britian under Arab scrutiny partitioned the Palestinian mandate that was to be the Jewish homeland and gave 4/5 of it to the Arabs hopeing it would quell the bickering and violence.

The new Muslim state was called Transjordan. The UN partiitioned the remaining land for the Jews and gave even more land to the Arabs. The British pulled out and the Arabs attacked the day old State of Israel. Israel won their War of Independence capturing a little bit more land then the UN had partitioned for them.

Many Muslims fled but were not admitted into Jordan (Now that Jordan occupied both sides of the Jordan river the name was no longer TRANSjordan) to become citizens of the new Muslim state and instead were named refugees and have been used since as a thorn in the side of Israel in order to get Israel to give up the west bank.

Jordan is the Palestinian's state! There is though the Egyptian terrorist Arafat who insists another Muslim state be created on land that was to be the Jewish homeland. The "palestinians" are not defending themselves they are attacking Israel to secede from Israel.

British mandate for a Jewish Homeland

creation of Tranjordan

Further partitioning by UN

[edit on 10/26/2004 by verfed]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Jordan is the Palestinian's state! There is though the Egyptian terrorist Arafat who insists another Muslim state be created on land that was to be the Jewish homeland. The "palestinians" are not defending themselves they are attacking Israel to secede from Israel.

[edit on 10/26/2004 by verfed]

they are attacking israel ( get your head out of the clouds )
last time i turned on the TV it was the Israeli jews attacking and landgrabing.

arafat may be a stuck up idiot
so are the israeli's

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Israelis grabbed the land way back in 1967. Back in '67 the "palestinians" were living under the Jordanians and Egyptians and they were pretty ok about that but suddenly they are now living under Jews and they want there own state. Shouldn't they be calling for Israel to give the land back to Jordan and Egypt? Israel never grabbed land from the "palestinians" because there were no such people until after 1968 when Arafat created them.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Israelis grabbed the land way back in 1967. Back in '67 the "palestinians" were living under the Jordanians and Egyptians and they were pretty ok about that but suddenly they are now living under Jews and they want there own state. Shouldn't they be calling for Israel to give the land back to Jordan and Egypt? Israel never grabbed land from the "palestinians" because there were no such people until after 1968 when Arafat created them.

and there was no israel untill the US and europe decided to dump the jews there

and the palistians were there before israeli's

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes it was decided that the Jews should have a land where they could protect themselves because the rest of the world just got a third of the Jews killed. The UN, US and Britian hoped the small population of Arabs would move 20 miles in any direction to let the Jews move in. It is logical to think that the Arabs can survive without that tiny piece of land.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As I've always believed, this fight won't end until the area is turned into a glass carpark. I don't know who will fire first, but it will end the conflict IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes it was decided that the Jews should have a land where they could protect themselves because the rest of the world just got a third of the Jews killed. The UN, US and Britian hoped the small population of Arabs would move 20 miles in any direction to let the Jews move in. It is logical to think that the Arabs can survive without that tiny piece of land.

and the only reason they put the jews there was so they could have someone in there for them
+
and now the jews are doing what hitler did to them
to the palistians

[edit on 27-10-2004 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join