It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen an 'alien'--sorry for the Newbie question-I'd like to hear your story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry for the newbie question, but I was just wondering who, out there, believes that they've seen an alien? I mean, who REALLY believes they've seen an alien, abduction scenario or not.

For me, I am POSITIVE that I saw a stereotypically classic 'grey' alien about 13 years ago, when I was 11... before I had ever heard that the 'grey' race of aliens existed. I'm looking for people who, deep down inside, are positive that they've seen and alien... I mean really POSITIVE that they've seen something... I'd like to hear their stories.

Jim

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
First time I saw one was in a room according to my mom (we only had one room). I was only about 9 or 10. My mom said her vision was distorded and that it looked like a gray tall skinny skinny man. I saw only a glimps then didn't remember anything for two weeks.

I saw a glimps of something, more like a blur, but both of us remembered a blue yellow light.

My second time I'm sure was an alien was in a cornfield patch at night in this town called Santa Anita, Mexico. Guadalahara Province area.

I'm never going to Mexico again, at least not the places that aren't denclly populated.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Good question~but I wouldn't hold my breath on the replies to come flying in...I think that most will say so in a subtle manner...not just come right out and say, "oh yes I've seem them aliens" I bet though if you go in and scan through the aliens/ufo threads or religion and even maybe the paranormal threads- you'll find just how many of us have

You can also reply to those old threads as well...
Magestica

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
...couldn't possible comment...

...no...seriously...I couldn't...the implant wouldn't allow it...

*smile*

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well I've never actually seen an "alien", but I've seen some pretty weird stuff.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
my mother saw flying saucer, i dont know if there were humans or aliens in it
but i say that those were humans
and aliens you see.. do you remember them clearly or like you were drugged?
maybe those were demons of some kind.. or aliens kidnapped you?
:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Only alien I've seen are Illegal Aliens.

I never have any fun.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
One of em keep posting on ATS.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I personally have never seen an alien but a good friend of mine was fishing at a lake in KY and of course it was at night and all of the sudden the boat lit up. He and the guy that was with him looked up and saw a ship...they said possably the length of a football field...and they said it was a triangle shape ,lots of diff.colored lights, it stayed there about 2 min. not making a sound.......then took off straight ahead following the path of the lake until thry couldnt see it anymore. I know this isnt what you asked about but it is the only time anyone i know saw anything like it.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you know which lake in KY?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
To reply to Megaquad,

Though this may seem like a pretty bland, amost generic CE3... at the time I had no knowledge at all in regards to aliens (or sightings of UFOs), so i doubt, now, that my subconscious cobbled together the following story (well, I do have to admit that I was a big Star Wars fan at the time, though I doubt anyone can show how watching Chewbacca shoot storm troopers makes you see a fellow from 'zeta reticuli'
):

The year was 1990 and I was around 11. One night, sometime in the spring, I suddenly woke from my sleep. Everything was quiet, though, and as I lay on my belly I felt totally relaxed. Still, I knew that something had woken me, and that I should sit up and look around the room, but I, somehow, couldn't move. Strangely, I began to feel very alert and very sleepy at the same time -- like my body was still asleep but my brain was energized. Finally, I noticed that the lighting in the room was all wrong... almost as if a TV or projector was on behind me (though I know that sounds pretty predictable, so far as alien stories go)... which scared me and 'snapped' me out of my pleasant mood. Aroused, I rolled over in bed as fast as I could --- there, about 12 feet from me, in my doorway, stood something that was about 3 1/2 feet tall, with a large, round head, and an almost childlike body. Because the light was coming from behind it, I couldn't see any facial features, but I did realize, right away, that it wasn't human, due to its proportions. Also, though I assume it was of the 'grey' race, it actually had powdery white skin and its head was very round while the body seemed soft, almost -- it wasn't 'angular' in the way 'greys' are usually described nowadays. If anything, it looked more like the drawings you see of aliens from the 1970s... short, with childlike, though not thin, bodies, with a large, round head.

I was terrified, but the main emotion I remember feeling was SURPRISE. Just total surprise, bordering on amazement. The vibe I also got from the alien, in retrospect, was also surprising -- He was neither threatening nor like a lovable 'space brother'... he just felt like an authority figure. Almost like your dad, or a cop, or a teacher. Its behaviour was also authoritative.. it didn't run, or rush me, or do anything at all when it saw me turn. It just stood there, as if saying "Here I am, little dude, here I am."

As I sat up, to yell for my parents, I remember thinking, "This is an alien"... and, just then, everything went blank. I woke up later in the night, puzzled.

A few days went by before I said anything. As you might expect, everyone just told me that it was a dream and that I shouldn't get hysterical about it. Finally, I convinced myself that it was a dream and went on for years thinking so... then, last year, I was mugged at gunpoint. As I tried to recall what happened for the police, alter on, I suddenly realized how my alien 'dream' seemed as real, in retrospect, as the mugging. In time, I came to accept that I had seen an alien, and have since tried to read everything I can find on the subject.

Jim

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I�ve seen aliens; or rather perhaps I should say that I�ve had a close encounter a very close encounter indeed.

It all started about 23 years ago when I was living in Egham Surrey, I was on my own and the time was about 11.30pm the night was clear and the stars were shinning brightly the date was somewhere around the 24th June 1980 I think it was a Friday.

I hadn�t been drinking and had been out walking for about an hour and a half.

I had been walking for about an hour and a half by this time walking along the Thames towards Windsor and then back along the �green� and heading back home, when I noticed what at first I thought was a meteorite trailing across the sky heading east to west with a small tail to it. It then changed direction heading north to south going at an incredible speed and the only thought that I had at time was that must have hurt the pilot turning that quick and at speed. Then it slowed down and seemed to come it to land not far from where the Magna Carter was signed so I legged it up the hill as fast as I could got to see if the pilot had survived the �crash�.

Thinking about it now there was some odd things about it, like I hadn�t heard any noise at all either from when it passed overhead or when I got close to it, I have tried to remember details of the encounter but only remember vague bits and pieces and get very bad headaches if I pursue it for any length of time. It had four occupants all about my height (I�m 5foot 7inches) none were hurt and all seemed to move very, very fast for their size.

Don�t remember very much from then on until I found myself standing with one leg on the tiles of the roof of the house next door and the other leg on the window ledge of my bedroom, the window was open and I climbed in going straight to the kitchen of the flat I shared with three others the asked when I got in as they hadn�t heard me come in and did I enjoy my weekend away? When I asked them what day it was they told me it was Sunday and I must have had a very good weekend if I can�t remember much of. They also asked were those funny marks came from on my back and legs and the base of my skull, I went to the docs who said that they didn�t know what they were but they were healing nicely and just to leave them well alone.

So I not only lost my weekend but I had �funny� marks on me which I couldn�t account for, but ever since then I have had some very odd dreams and wake up in a sweat.

Yes I would tell anyone that I have had a close encounter with ET�s.

I have also seen aliens on a number of occasions I do believe that aliens exist and I keep looking for more and more proof nearly every week.

Of those that I have told of my experience they laugh and take the Mick out of me, even my wife just laughs at me but I know that something happened back then and have tried hypnosis and various things to try and remember what happen to me, the hypnotist said that the experience was so traumatic that my mind wont let me remember it only snippets now and again.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
nope havn't seen one....

yet.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've seen UFOs and other weird stuff, but never an alien....yet. I think I did see one though a few years back but I can't realy remember it that well.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
as stated in some of my various postings here in this section of ATS I have seen some wierd stuff and had an abduction study very close to my own home.

As to seeing an alien I can't really comment....What is alien..... something not of this earth is my recollection of the meaning. So yeah I have seen stuff that is alien to me, but to other people may seem quite normal.

It all gets back to your openess and state of mind as to what you see.

Chris

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I seen UFOs in the army, once in germany, once in saudi. Hvant seen any aliens in person tho, at least not to my recollection
. Jyst Illegal ones lurking around my car studying my hubcaps .......

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have never seen an alien, but I did see a UFO fly over my head at a height of about 100 feet. Strange thing!!!
It made no noise and was shaped like a diamond.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Have you people notcied a sequence here age around 11.. I was 11 on Camp with the scouts in upper Wisconsin I dont remeber the name of the town. We Went out for a walk one night with our troop to a Rock Formation we called Stereo Rock ( Because of the Echo effect it made when you shouted) Well once ontop of SR we sat down to check out the meterorites and such and then outta no where it cam slow mowing right over our heads one of my friends yelled UFO ( i never even heard that word at that age) We all freaked and so did our Troop Leader and ran back to the lodge. A few days later I got pretty Bruised and went to the Camp nurse she found some wierd scars that I have on my soulder to this day. Then the dreams began and Nose Bleeds. I never saw a grey at that age and one day I drew a pic of what I saw in my dream and my mother say it and freaked and she asked where did you get an idea for this I said I saw it in my dreams with tears in her eyes she said its gonna be ok . Then I didnt understand it but my mother also had the recursive Abuduction Dream. What was wierd about all this is that most of my friends have a simialar story and strange scars.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Its not a newbie question, its a good question and you posted it in the right place!!! Look at all we have learned, by you asking it!

I've never seen an alien. Unless you listen to David Icke and are convinced that George Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian. Maybe he is, who the hell knows.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Good one Skadi!

I haven't seen an alien or UFO. ...but I have seen a cleanly mutilated calf before. Text book mutilation.

The closest I've heard of a UFO sighting is from a friend's step-father. His step-father had seen red balls flying in strange paturns over in the badlands. he watched them for a while then they shot off out of sight. This was also at 9:00 PM (supposedly one of the best times to see a UFO other than 1:00 AM).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join