It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thougth the USA was 100% against NAZI seems not the case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The US seems to be opposed to anything the UN could ever do. Congress refused to ratify that Disability resolution which did not commit anyone to any action because they feared giving the UN too much power. This has nothing to do with Nazis; it's all about good old fashioned terror of One World Government.

(I think a One World Government would be great, depending on whether the people in charge were trustworthy. They probably wouldn't be.)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

I think a whole boatload of people have missed seeing the connection between what Germany did in the '30s leading up to WW2 and then operation paper clip and the strong surge of capitalism in USA ...where did the advertising psychology come from? where did the hard psychology come from? The Space Program ie: The Rocket ?
The birth of the Israel Nation? Nobody wants to talk about the NAZI's being the Elite Jews. The Clean Jews.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So you want to build your Hitler theme park and do plenty of glorification of him. Is that allowed also?

Sadly, it is. Fortunately local zoning laws would probably keep such a theme park from ever being built. Incidentally, I am not the one who wants to pass laws prohibiting free speech. That was the sort of thing Hitler did. Surely you see the irony.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Why shouldn't Germany be allowed to build memorials for those that fell in battle for their country? As a whole very few of them knew anything about the holocaust they went to fight for their country and deserve to be honored for their sacrifice.

There was a valley in Germany, it had war graves in it, some of the war graves held waffen-ss soldiers, Communist Merkle was very happy to give permission for that valley to be used as a trash dump, caused quite an outcry at the time was it the right choice? war graves are war graves, no matter who is in them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by R0CR13

If they want us dead, then what are they waiting? Not that I`m on a sadomaso mood. But they have all the money in the World to get rid easily of 80% of the worlds population.

They can even choose wish race to be saved from the purge.

Whats their masterplan? Any guess?

a number of factions in the new world order have been fighting [infighting] with each other, generally screwing up their plans for de-population and dominance.

russia kicked out their boshevik leaders some time ago [they came to america ] and more recently russia paid off the rothschild banksters and kicked them out. this should make them a free-er country that the USA, but i don't know who might be pulling Putin's strings at this time.

according to fulford / icke many countries are tired of getting screwed over by these new world order types and are fighting back, destroying underground bases and trying to right the financial system that the 'dark cabal' has hijacked.

moneywise ... the bush/nazi faction is supposedly running out and getting desperate. they may be trying to pull another 9/11 to retain control.

Nazis , Commies , Zionists have been running our [US] government, taking orders from Luciferians in London and the Vatican and yet we're still here, despite most people being 'asleep' thru it all.

Those losers just can't get it done !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

I just know about that there was no American Space programm it was a German one

A Werner Von Braun Space Program to be more precise

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Werner Von Braun was an SS officer. He worked slave labor to death. He had no secret technology. Once American engineers could look at the inside of the V2, there was no further reason to employ Von Braun. The whole deal of bringing Von Braun to the US and making him head of the space program, smacks of the elite taking care of the elite. Von Braun was Prussian royalty.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Does "Operation Paperclip" ring a bell?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
No, no, no...as others have stated. The United States government would LIKE the public to believe we were against Nazi's. But we found them quite useful after the war (operation paperclip, etc). We'd have no space program without high-ranking and good Nazi's...no ICBM's either probably. Sorry England, yeah it sucks about all those V-2s raining down on you...but look at what we got!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just adding a small but relevant tangential point here..

How a "nation' feels about something is an entirely specious argument in the first place.

That would be like me saying of your hometown that everyone is just like you. Sorry. Society just doesn't 'gel' that way.

Of course how our political leaders "say" they "feel" is always the fodder for gaming the public and manufacturing consent from a foundation of misinformation, disinformation, lies, and demagoguery.

It's mostly the self-appointed "righteous" who fan the flames of disagreement.

Nazis exist in this country... AND yours too... I would bet they even exist in Israel (how's that for an assertion?)

At the fall of the regime the key players scattered like cockroaches.... and had plenty to offer those nations willing to barter "righteousness" for something they "feel" is "good business."

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Prescott bush was selling steel to Germany, That' how the Bush's got rich, Prescott was threatened with being charged with Treason at one point for his exploits
They are all dam Nazi's, when they imported project paper clip, they imported the Nazi Ideals, that is from where the CIA sprang, CIA Bush= Nazi.
Who do you think was in part behind the cue that killed Kennedy and put the NAzi Cabal in place in control of the US..

Part of story on Prescott is here Link; www.tetrahedron.org...

""

How the Bush family made
its fortune from the Nazis

Posted by Robert Lederman
mailto:[email protected]
February 9, 2002

Note: This article's author, John Loftus, is a former U.S. Department of Justice Nazi War Crimes prosecutor, the President of the Florida Holocaust Museum and the highly respected author of numerous books on the CIA-Nazi connection including The Belarus Secret and The Secret War Against the Jews, both of which have extensive material on the Bush-Rockefeller-Nazi connection.

Copyright September 27, 2000
by Attorney John Loftus

The Dutch Connection

How a famous American family
made its fortune from the Nazis

For the Bush family, it is a lingering nightmare. For their Nazi clients, the Dutch connection was the mother of all money laundering schemes. From 1945 until 1949, one of the lengthiest and, it now appears, most futile interrogations of a Nazi war crimes suspect began in the American Zone of Occupied Germany. Multibillionaire steel magnate Fritz Thyssen-the man whose steel combine was the cold heart of the Nazi war machine-talked and talked and talked to a joint US-UK interrogation team. For four long years, successive teams of inquisitors tried to break Thyssen's simple claim to possess neither foreign bank accounts nor interests in foreign corporations, no assets that might lead to the missing billions in assets of the Third Reich. The inquisitors failed utterly.""

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We would not support the same agenda if it was applied to violent muslim extremists, give them some time. Their death toll will exceed the Nazi's.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by R0CR13

If they want us dead, then what are they waiting? Not that I`m on a sadomaso mood. But they have all the money in the World to get rid easily of 80% of the worlds population.

They need to tie up some loose ends in the Middle East first. Notice how people have been constantly dying over there?

They can even choose wish race to be saved from the purge.

Whats their masterplan? Any guess?

What goes around comes back around. I'm sure that when hey gain control of the non-compliant countries, they will turn there attention back to the dummies in our countries.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Also the Union Bank run by Prescott Bush (yes that Bush family) financed the Nazi effort. They were also involved in a failed plot to overthrow the presidency and install a fascist government in America as I understand it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the big game of politics ,interests and egos.
USA was taking care of its interests, or to be more precise - of the interests of its policy makers and elites. Just as any other country did.
How about Soviet Union? Do you think it was 100% against Nazi Germany? It is even less clear then with US.
Soviets helped Germans to organize their military in early 1930s,then Soviet and German forces semi-officially fought each other in Spain ,then they participated together in military parade in captured Poland and then they fought each other in bitter war with tens of millions dead and large areas of both countries left in ruins.
And then captured German scientists helped to push forward Soviet space program.

There was huge political chess game being played in 1930s, lots of different sides, lots of different interests. There were attempts to get Nazi Germany to fight USSR,there were attempts to get Nazi Germany fight prolonged WW1-type war of attrition against France and UK and who knows what else was being planned.
So USA played its own game and when it was fitting it traded with Nazi Germany or embargoed USSR or send land lease aid to USSR or fought against Nazi Germany.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

But why are in Hollywood movies the Germans always the bad guys then?

Hollywood movies, some books and virtually all dramatic movies are mainly BS. It's story telling. Sure the overall theme may have occurred, but once past that they are making everything up. This is actually well known. Sometimes you see a disclaimer "based on actual events" and even then it is subject to what is called "artistic license". Anyone who looks towards movies\films for history is going to remain fairly dim.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
We'd have no space program without high-ranking and good Nazi's...no ICBM's either probably.

I would like that substantiated...but why bother?

Thankfully a few old Nazis were around otherwise we'd have no cell phones, no electric cars, no 500GB solid state hard drives, no laptops the size of an actual notebook, the kind people wrote in with sticks of charcoal. *sarcasm*
edit on 21-12-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is simply about the first amendment.

The resolution condemns the construction of memorials in honor of former Nazis and Waffen-SS soldiers and the holding of public pro-Nazi demonstrations. It also calls for action to be taken to prevent neo-Nazi ideas being circulated on the Internet.

While I may not like any of the above I also know in the United States you have the freedom to do all the things above. And it just that simple people. Only nations that do not give freedom speech could sign this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Your right.. It would be stupid to sign something like that especially if it goes against the very values your country stands for.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Also the Union Bank run by Prescott Bush (yes that Bush family) financed the Nazi effort. They were also involved in a failed plot to overthrow the presidency and install a fascist government in America as I understand it.

i wouldn't call the CIA a 'failed plot.'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join