It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thougth the USA was 100% against NAZI seems not the case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
en.rian.ru...

The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday criticized the United States’ reluctance to back the Russian-proposed UN resolution against the glorification of Nazism.

The UN General Assembly adopted the resolution on Thursday. A total of 130 countries approved the document, while the US, Canada, and Palau voted against it and another 54 countries, including the Baltic States, abstained.

So both country's USA and Canada fought in WW2 against the Nazi regime and today they are not against the glorification of that regime they fought that hard?

It came to my mind that the USA founded much of the weaponry
Hitler used to invade Poland in 1939. But I just heard Grandfather Bush was involved don't know if that was a true story. But weird indeed the hole thing.

edit on Fri Dec 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

What do you know about project "Paperclip"?

This pretty much says it all...
edit on 21-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well there was Paper Clip and and Dodd using his father's Nazi laws to restrict firearm ownership.

Before and after the war a lot of political and science Nazi figures were adored by all the US Ivy League universities.

The US loves Nazis. A good percentage of the regulations, legislation and sociological constructs we live under today owe their roots to Nazis.

Yay Nazis!

Oh yeah, I forgot bringin in Stasi personnel to consult on the TSA and DHS. So the love endures.
edit on 21-12-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The Constitution of the United States guarantees both freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. This resolution is not compatible with those principles. It could never legally be ratified here. Of course, things are much different in the Russian Federation.

Edited to say I spoke before I read the entire document and I also believe the wording would limit freedom of speech and the right of peaceful assembly and I agree with the quote above.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
en.rian.ru...

The resolution condemns the construction of memorials in honor of former Nazis and Waffen-SS soldiers and the holding of public pro-Nazi demonstrations. It also calls for action to be taken to prevent neo-Nazi ideas being circulated on the Internet.

I think that this is the paragraph that they object to.

It smacks of censorship.

Not defending the Nazi's, just saying that if this were allowed, where would it stop?

The devil is in the details.
edit on 21-12-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I just know about that there was no American Space programm it was a German one

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why shouldn't Germany be allowed to build memorials for those that fell in battle for their country? As a whole very few of them knew anything about the holocaust they went to fight for their country and deserve to be honored for their sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

But why are in Hollywood movies the Germans always the bad guys then?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The staunchest supporters for the Nazi genocide were from the UK and USA ...

Where do you think he got his initial ideas and support ?

And guess what they still want you Dead ..

Now it's called the New World Order .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

But why are in Hollywood movies the Germans always the bad guys then?

Public perception.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Constitution of the United States guarantees both freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. This resolution is not compatible with those principles. It could never legally be ratified here. Of course, things are much different in the Russian Federation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
'the Rise of the 4th Reich' - Jim Marrs explains it thoroughly.
Nazis are alive and well and living in the good ol USofA.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

If they want us dead, then what are they waiting? Not that I`m on a sadomaso mood. But they have all the money in the World to get rid easily of 80% of the worlds population.

They can even choose wish race to be saved from the purge.

Whats their masterplan? Any guess?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Check out project paper clip. Actually, the Nazi movement is very much alive all over the world, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The other night on Coast they had Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznik (history professor somewhere). Kuznik said something interesting, along the lines of: Americans score horrible in history, worst than math and science.
Your not the only one that Thought America was completely against Nazis. If you want to learn more, I liked America's Nazi Secret: An Insider's History, Loftus is a meticulous writer. Thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So you want to build your Hitler theme park and do plenty of glorification of him. Is that allowed also?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I threw this just here and now I will have to do some homework great

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

I hope lthey are alive like in Iron Sky then.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Qubert

More homework but thanks America´s Nazi secret you said.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Did the resolution say something like:

a) We hereby denounce Nazism
b) We hereby claim control over the Internet and all of its content.
c) We hereby ban guns in all member states.

?? That is usually how politics is played.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join