It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having headaches today? 21/12/12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Nope no cold or flu symptoms, just an intense all over my head, headache

Yeah, when in doubt blame Niburu haha

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Bah,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

12/21 LIVES!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

I've been getting real bad vertigo really bad lately, and today well I have vertigo.

With headaches I get those all the time anyway, I fell two stories in 2008 and had traumatic brain injury....so headaches are common for me.

The vertigo is throwing me off, I feel like I'm here but not here.....

Edit

I'm in the Mississippi south...northern part near Memphis,TN. And it's 12-21-12 10:34am here right now
edit on 21-12-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have had a headache now for 3 years nonstop, day and night Dr's can't seem to figure out whats wrong with me, I am just curious what your "five antidotes for headaches" were, I really will try anything at this point

edit on 21-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tomorrowseer

If the headaches have been happening for a long time like that it could be a tyramine headache. Eating or drinking a lot of fermented or aged foods that contain tyramines without enough copper in the diet can cause these headaches. This headache also appears if too many foods containing natural MAOI inhibitors are in the diet. Your eating habits may have to be adjusted. Either cut down on the fermented/aged foods and beverages, or possibly boost foods in copper or take a small copper supplement. maybe 100 percent of the RDA for a couple of weeks. A mineral imbalance can also cause this, taking a 66 percent magnesium supplement for a week and possibly a little iodine in a multivitamin/multimineral will help. Magnesium is used by the body for making about 300 enzymes.

Sometimes the body cannot properly process acetylaldehyde. This can give you a headache. A little pickle juice can help for this or some apple cider vinegar with mother with a little sugar and some water can be drank. If the headache gets worse from this it is because both vinegar and sugar possess tyramine effects. Tyramine is what makes adrenaline and Saratonin.

Another headache is from dehydration. This is related to improper salt in the diet. Salt is needed but too much is no good. Too much salt can cause a headache, too little can cause a headache. The chloride in salt is necessary for stomach acid also. you may crave more than needed if stomach acid isn't enough. Eat more fish, it is high in chloride. Another thing is to try eating some pickled beets, it has betaine which is needed to properly use the chloride, once or twice a week is plenty. Or you can try Betaine HCL if you prefer pills. one pill when you eat a high protein meal is all that is needed. Try the beets first, they are under a buck and a half for a jar and it lasts quite a while. The symptoms of too much stomach acid and too little are almost identical so it is a trial and error thing.

High blood pressure can cause a headache. Eat more foods containing curcumin if this is the case. More celery, cucumber or pickles, or even mustard which contains turmeric which contains curcumen. These things and many more bring the blood pressure down.

The problem could be from a problem in your neck also, a misaligned bone or dry joints. You have to see a chiropractor for that. Jello contains Glucosamine and chondorine and some enzymes plus the vitamin C to help them work, it can help to replenish a lot of joints with the right stuff. I like Jello better than taking a pill myself, you have to eat anyway so it costs very little more than just living.

Next is a simple aspirin or eating some food with sulfate in them. Molybdenum is needed for changing sulfate back to sulfite, too much sulfite gives you a headache. Avoiding sulfates is bad though, they are needed by the body to do many things. They help to keep the blood working right, they help stop aglutination of blood cells from eating food that we have antigens to because of our blood type. Aspirin also contains silicon which in the right amount helps lubricate the blood so it can pass through small capilaries. We have poison on the foods now so we have to peel them. Silicon in food makes the apple and carrot shine, it is on the peel, Eat organic apples with the peel. Poplar leaf tea is also a good addition but make sure there is no chemicals in the soil by the tree.

There are some other things but try these things, a doctor doesn't have the time to check these things in a visit. I have tested all these things on myself and am trying to figure out what works on which headache location. Not always working so great, especially the vinegar with a tyramine headache

I found that the headache I get after eating popcorn goes away fast with apple cider vinegar with mother with the sugar and water. It is the same thing that coffee has that relieves headaches of this kind. The Malaic acid in real apple cider also relieves a headache of some kinds. It is interesting to study this stuff. PM me if you have any more questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is connected to today or not but I have been having really bad headaches all day today, still feeling it now.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having them?

Now, two probable causes... I am just having a headache (nothing unusual)

or I am having headaches because of some effect of today

The first one is ofcourse most probable, but out of curiousity... anyone else having headaches all today?

My eldest son and i have both been having headaches for the last couple of days(since friday)
but i cant get rid of mine today at all

also my sister has a very bad head today she said it feels like shes been punched
in the head

but my sister and i get stressed atthis time of the year(making sure the kids have what they want)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

You wouldn't have those headaches if you got them what they need and just a little treat of what they want. Our wants cause our problems. Give your kids everything they want and next year they will want more than this year.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I thought I and my eldest were the only ones.

My eldest's headache started yesterday and mine as soon as I woke up. In fact I didn't want to get up.

It hasn't gone but it's manageable.

I reckon it's the tension in the world-is something going to happen or not? And my headache feels like a tension headache.

And I suffered with a very strange event of extreme dizziness on 10 and 11.12.12. It felt like I was being torn out of my body.

In other forums people were feeling extreme dizziness and nausea too. on those dates and for the two weeks beforehand.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ummmm....no, no headaches. I feel great as always!! Maybe go try some advil?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by maryhinge

You wouldn't have those headaches if you got them what they need and just a little treat of what they want. Our wants cause our problems. Give your kids everything they want and next year they will want more than this year.

I know your bang on the button with that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join