It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/NewTown Police Scanner Recording "End the Life of Adam"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My only question is, who cares who killed him? The audio is poor and can be interpreted in a few ways.

But whether or not he shot him self or the police shot him, that nutcase is dead, so good riddance.

/topic.
edit on 12/22/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

But these names were released later after the fact. When it was over. How could the police know who was responsible before they got there? I am confused. How did they know the name of the shooter ahead of time? They couldnt have. I dont think this is real.

The idea is that there might be a conspiracy here. That Adam Lanza was planted at the seen or he was perhaps under some sort of hypnosis or other form of mind control.

Either he had a handler that was influencing his actions or he was brought to the scene and killed by whoever planned this is the suggestion.

I'm not saying this is what happened. These are just hypothetical explanations to your question. This recording could be a hoax or just a misinterpretation. But more and more strange details keep coming from this event.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

My only question is, who cares who killed him? The audio is poor and can be interpreted in a few ways.

But whether or not he shot him self or the police shot him, that nutcase is dead, so good riddance.

/topic.

So you don't care if the police and the news lie to you?

And if the police are lying about one thing what makes you think they won't lie about other parts of the story too?

Your attitude makes no sense to me at all. Sounds to me like you should go back to watching FOX news.

Actually, you should stop watching so much TV and stop believing everything the media tells you.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this is pretty strange.

the only 'normal' theory i can come up with is that there was some overlay, so whoever uttered that phrase actually said more but we only got to hear that part. and maybe he was describing what happened, or what he thinks happened, i.e. something like '...then he aimed the rifle at 'em'

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by BobSwagger

Our cops carry hand guns but keep a rifle in the patrol car. No cops walking around armed with a rifle anywhere that I have ever seen.

And in an active shooter situation, especially one in a school, they wouldn't grab the most accurate gun in their patrol car to stand a better chance? Whenever I see cops on TV respond to shots fired calls, they always snap the AR-15 out of the lock and pull it out once they arrive on scene.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Keep in mind that "Adam" is also the first letter of the Police and Fire Phonetic Alphabet. It may be that they actually said what we hear, but were not refering to Adam Lanza but some other "A". It sounds weird any way you try to rationalize it, but I'm just saying that there is always more than one way of looking at any given statement.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
how about Aim the rifle at him??

reply to post by ararisq

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Copestyle2012

I hear the word "of" right before the "at him (adam)" part.

I don't hear the word "rifle" at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I only listened to the slowed down short version, but to me it almost sounds like "aim for life survives" as in look for survivors. Not sure though, but it does not sound like he is saying Lanza, it sounds like there is an "i" sound there, not an "a" sound.
edit on 12/23/1212 by coloradokat because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
The odities surrounding this case continue to accumulate. Get ready for some harsh treatment by some of the members here. There's a core group that have been really attacking posts that cast any doubt on the official story of this "shooting". They will be OUTRAGED and plead for the mods to remove your thread and strip you of your membership. I'm of the opinion that this may have been a staged/fake event, but in a minute I'll be called a heartless, soulless bastard for even considering it. Watch.

did you expect any less? You have to understand that some sociopaths, err people, have such a vested psychological notion in "the way things are", that they can't stomach the thought that the government is capable of this. They are just like the New Agers that can't get over their cogitative dissonance that the world hasn't ended. These people aren't fighting against you, they are fighting to protect their lives, because to them it feels as if their life is on the line.

The others, are paid disinformant agents. They are easier to spot as they try to shift and silence discussion in way's that create the least waves.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Very weird. Sounds like 'end the life of adam' to me. The delivery also seems strange, almost hushed somewhat as if the person saying it knew they were saying something of importance.

It's looking more and more like a false flag with the use of mind control within the police dept and with adam. It could have been his 'self destruct' command or even the 'take down' command for those cops on the radio.

Truth is weirder than fiction.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If I wasn't told what I was supposed to be hearing I wouldn't have heard those particular words at all.

...and even after being told what I should be hearing; I'm just not hearing it. It's not clear at all.

I hear "Aim the rifle at him" as a much better fit. But that makes no sense anyway, police would never say something like that. Even saying "End the Life of Adam", makes no sense whatsover. Why would they be saying that at all? Let alone over a police radio that could be be picked up by scanners.

This one is reaching imo.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That could be what he said...but it could also be a reference to something else...

Shortly before the statement the garbled transmissions sound like encryption is being used - perhaps it broke at the end of his statement & allowed us to hear the last part?

Also - they didn't know it was Adam Lanza at this point so if it could be shown that this was definitively referring to Lanza (which is probably going to be impossible to prove without more information) then it would be coming from the mouth of "someone in the know" & a conspiracy suddenly becomes a virtual certainty.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Has anyone even asked why in the video when the officer reported that there was a shotgun found, where it went to? All that was reported was two hand guns and a bushmaster rifle. This seems strange in its own right.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Obviously if he did not kill himself then he was a patsy and there is a conspiracy (which leads to where we know not....yet).

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HumveeSleeper

It is as easy as "Adam, Boy, Charles" then.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Radio reference is 100% legit site! They dont change anything like some igits have stated on this thread.

I listen all the time to my local scanner (Ever Day).. When we have an accident around here we hear first responders and all kinds of chatter.

edit on 23-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

ShielaAlien version @5:07

A pathetic hoax, different voice, very easy to dub in. This is the problem with the internet age.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Radio reference is 100% legit! If this clip is from radio reference you can bet the bank it unedited and 100% authentic!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If there was a conspiracy to bring a fallguy in a building shoot up the children execute the fallguy and then plant weapons in his hands wouldnt the details have been worked beforehand, instead of giving instructions on the go which can be easily intercepted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join