It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/NewTown Police Scanner Recording "End the Life of Adam"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I thought the mother's alleged connection to the school had been debunked???

One plausible alternate phrase might be "aim the rifle at 'em" although this doesn't make much sense either.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
That is all I can find right now.

Someone cut just that portion out, slowed it down, and raised the volume and uploaded a clip to here:

bombshell if true

chilling

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by Human_Alien

I thought the mother's alleged connection to the school had been debunked???

One plausible alternate phrase might be "aim the rifle at 'em" although this doesn't make much sense either.

ganjoa

i hear "end the life of adam" and "aim at lanza's eyes"

someone out there knows who this voice is

we MUST ID this guy

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
once semi autos are banned it will make thousand's of people criminal's and them FEMA trains are ready,marshel law is on its way!

notice how this thread is virtually buried,smells fishy with this single case alone has lost alot of ats's credibility in my opinion, it used to be about exposing thing's like this now it seems more main stream who is pulling the strings now on here i think the gov, i would like to here simon and bill's take on how its went so msm'ish?
how big were the cheque's fella's?
edit on 21-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by haven123 because: ive woken up to the agenda

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplecannon
It sounds like they are saying "aim the ________ at him". The word in between definitely sounds like "life of" and I cant figure out what else they might be saying.

I just listened again I believe they are saying "aim the pistols at him"
edit on 21-12-2012 by Purplecannon because: (no reason given)

Not sure if this is too late but...

Aim the RIFLE at him sounds just like End the Life of Adam.

In other words, Rifle fits pretty damn well as Life of. At least in my ears, and cops carry rifles so. It could work.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Also wanted to throw out that Adam can be used to represent A. In other words they could be spelling something, like Bravo Charlie Delta Adam.

Obviously those exactly don't fit but there might be a combination that does fit. Just another suggestion.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've listened to it quite a few times. Both the regular speed and the slowed down version.

The first word could be "aim" or "end" and the last part could be "at him" or "Adam".

But part that sticks out the most to me is "the life". I definitely think that's what was said.

I thought maybe they could be saying "the light"

But right before the last word they say "of" pretty clearly.

The only way the sentence makes any sense is "end the life of Adam".

If this isn't a faked or hoaxed recording then I think this really puts this whole event under even more suspicion.

Good find OP.
edit on 22-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

the life "the rifle" i still think this is a very strange case

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How would they know his name is Adam at that point?

As the OS went..... they believed it to be Ryan, his brother because Adam had his brothers ID on him.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Lots of people suspect they shot him, but nobody would broadcast it over their police radio, so this can't be an accurate interpretation of the sound or voice. Remember, Connecticut is a no death penalty state, so if the guy dropped his gun and was going to give up, and the police looked around the room and saw what he had done, it's almost a no-brainer on their part to not as much overreact as to act.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplecannon
It sounds like they are saying "aim the ________ at him". The word in between definitely sounds like "life of" and I cant figure out what else they might be saying.

I just listened again I believe they are saying "aim the pistols at him"
edit on 21-12-2012 by Purplecannon because: (no reason given)

It could be rifle, since almost every cop in America now carries one.

EDIT: Listened a bit more closely, it definitely sounds more like "aim the rifle at him" than the other theory.
edit on 22-12-2012 by BobSwagger because: listened more closely to the recording

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Also wanted to throw out that Adam can be used to represent A. In other words they could be spelling something, like Bravo Charlie Delta Adam.

Obviously those exactly don't fit but there might be a combination that does fit. Just another suggestion.

bull#...

Alpha would have been used in that case...unless they used a custom set but then they would not be cops..

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Can someone explain what this all means? Is it suggesting they shot him instead of a suicide?

As far as I know they thought it was Ryan Lanza, not Adam. Not to mention the phrasing and words are just odd.

For what it is worth. Here is the file on RadioReference.com

The part in question is @15:30.

And in the real world the rest of us live in, we understand that it is not the priority of the police to keep the press up to date on everything that is happening while they're still in a major situation!

Do you expect someone to run out to the press the very SECOND they find something out? That's just ridiculous.

They thought he was Ryan Lanza, and we don't know why they thought that. All we have is the media reports and these recordings. But then they obviously discovered that it wasn't Ryan Lanza, and it was his brother.

This came to light on the same day. None of you know when, and it wasn't a priority of the police to make sure you knew as soon as possible!

The media are not a priority in these cases. They are the last people you'd want to talk to about this case unless you need something from them in return. You don't go leaking all the information to the press as you find it out, and to think that this makes the case more suspicious is just more example of the lust ATS has for spreading this BS conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fr3bzY

Originally posted by sputniksteve

bull#...

Alpha would have been used in that case...unless they used a custom set but then they would not be cops..

Most police agencies use a separate phonetic alphabet from military. For example, here is part of the LAPD one:
Adam, Boy, Charles, David and so on

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How did they know his name before the fact? How did they know that someone named Adam was shooting ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

But these names were released later after the fact. When it was over. How could the police know who was responsible before they got there? I am confused. How did they know the name of the shooter ahead of time? They couldnt have. I dont think this is real.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Those scans are edited and locked up by the FBI

Standard Operating Procedures- same with video

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplecannon

rifle/life of

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

Our cops carry hand guns but keep a rifle in the patrol car. No cops walking around armed with a rifle anywhere that I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just listened to this again at it seems even more bizarre than ever...........did he have foreknowledge of what was happening?? Was he even really a cop? Telling the police to stay outside?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join