It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/NewTown Police Scanner Recording "End the Life of Adam"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ok now we need to know if the shooter had a radio with him .......if so his handler was telling him it was time to commit suicide.......makes sense no?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Ok now we need to know if the shooter had a radio with him .......if so his handler was telling him it was time to commit suicide.......makes sense no?

I was thinking the same thing. Could it have been Adam with a radio hearing "we're at the door about to go in" and then saying "Here ends the life of Adam"? Possible.

I think first though does it say what we think it is saying?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very weird indeed

But weirder still is that when I listened the first time it sounded to me like the voice of Adam West!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It sounds like they are saying "aim the ________ at him". The word in between definitely sounds like "life of" and I cant figure out what else they might be saying.

I just listened again I believe they are saying "aim the pistols at him"
edit on 21-12-2012 by Purplecannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplecannon
It sounds like they are saying "aim the ________ at him". The word in between definitely sounds like "life of" and I cant figure out what else they might be saying.

Yeah, I can here "aim" in place of "end". I didn't here "at him" but its close to "Adam". Well I guess there is enough doubt that this won't end up going anywhere.

Still weird and still spooky.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It sounds a bit like a whisper versus the other levels of voice. Suspicious. Can it be proved that someone didn't alter the recording, are there multiple sources?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplecannon

Which would be an odd thing to say, doubly so over the radio, and in that voice - before they even breached the front door or am I wrong about the timing?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Seems to be the same voice as the dispatcher.
edit on 12/21/2012 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
It sounds a bit like a whisper versus the other levels of voice. Suspicious. Can it be proved that someone didn't alter the recording, are there multiple sources?

I'm not familiar enough with the police scanner sites. That would be a good idea but I'm leaning toward that actually being real and not edited and that it could possibly say something else.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Would someone please explain to me the point and purpose of this thread? I seriously am missing the point.
Is it that you're saying the cops knew his name?

I almost guarantee if someone took Adams sneaker they would see some hidden Masonic message in the dog crap he stepped in!

Most of you are approaching this with a suspicious mind to begin with. Do you think that's a fair and unbiased stance? But I am curious however....what it is you're focusing on.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Would someone please explain to me the point and purpose of this thread? I seriously am missing the point.

"End the life of Adam" - odd phrasing to be on a police scanner

"End the life" - odd thing to be on a police scanner (ergo - it infers execution)

"of Adam" - given they didn't know his name that would be odd too

I don't see why its hard to understand why this would be important and possibly undo the official story. That said, the purpose of the thread is not to state that it does but to ask - does it say what they are saying it says and if it does then who said it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some possibilities.......a police officer may or may not have been in on the plan and or his handler and said this to his brainwashed head to commit suicide......I read there is a Freemason lodge very close to the school.....is this true? If so that would really make me wonder........

There is a lodge in Newtown but not behind the school it is a church.
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: UPDATE

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The background noise in the dispatcher transmissions seems to be missing. Have to wonder if it is a third party on a different radio now. Doubt the room got that quiet.

Hopefully independent science will look into this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Faked not Fact

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Since you started a thread on the recordings I will just post this here......this is the first of a few recordings I came across and decided to play it again to see if this phrase was said. It appears that some recordings have more encrypted than others.....BUT listen to this at around 6:44 officer reporting 18kids 1 adult in a closet in the kitchen. That does not match the story we have been told BUT like the police said nothing is true until it comes from his mouth. Very strange them media has put together a number of reports that it was 2 classrooms. Also back it up and listen :30 before that.

jonesandcrane.iheart.com...

ALSO I just found this.......the media found out about this recording.......

usnews.nbcnews.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (added info)

pix11.com...

edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: more info

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

The message over the radio right before the one in question was an officer stating they are doing an interior search of the school. I can only hypothesize that if they came across the suspects body after he shot himself they would say something along those lines in case he wasn't really dead.

Someone did bring up the point that its an entirely different voice and sounds like a dispatcher whispering.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What we have here is overlay. Multiple officers in a single area discussing numerous things while one officer is trying to advise dispatch. This could either have been before the radio clicked off on one side or the other...Could be accidentally pushing the button at the exact wrong time, then hoping no one catches it.

We also have the problem, of being told what to listen for, before we listen to it. So instinctively, it will sound more like the Adam line, than anything else. Suggestion to OP; don't ask what it is supposed to say, instead, point to the time in the video where something suspicious goes over the radios...and see if others come to the same conclusion.

Weird all in all, good find.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Human_Alien

"End the life of Adam" - odd phrasing to be on a police scanner

"End the life" - odd thing to be on a police scanner (ergo - it infers execution)

"of Adam" - given they didn't know his name that would be odd too

I don't see why its hard to understand why this would be important and possibly undo the official story. That said, the purpose of the thread is not to state that it does but to ask - does it say what they are saying it says and if it does then who said it?

And I don't see why its hard to understand that it is very likely Adam was known to the faculty. His mother was a volunteer aide. Adam himself attended that school. It's a tight knit community. His uncle was a cop (not there but still)
It's not like a lone gunman in a darken movie theater in Colorado where no one knew anyone.

If this was all staged and orchestrated, I would think the Elite (who of course orchestrated this) would've confiscated that tape in a New York minute.

So stupid!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

if that were the case his name most likely would have been heard numerous times on the radio. Such as the field reporting back who the shooter was identified as by the school personnel.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The slow version sounds like "aim for Lanza's eyes"... The first word is "aim" for sure, but the rest could be induced by the so called "conspiracy" at hand... Maybe he said "aim with your eyes" or smething like that, meaning watch out at what you all shoot at, don't want to be shooting the wrong person.
edit on 21-12-2012 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join