It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/NewTown Police Scanner Recording "End the Life of Adam"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

@22:06

I saw a discussion on this and a video posted by ShielaAliens which I do not trust but I went and listened to all of the other recordings I could find. They all seem to be downloaded from RadioReference (?) and they all include the phrase spoken over the police scanner:

"End the Life of Adam" shortly after someone says that they are starting a sweep of the school. Where it is in the various online postings varies depending on where they start the YouTube recording.

The CBS recording is only 1 minute out of the 30+ and does not include the line.

Someone please explain that to me. I have a strong belief it has to be fake but I'm not familiar with RadioReference and whether it would have been dubbed in by them?

[edit] I took a look at RadioReference.com. It doesn't seem like they would be the type to troll their own police scanner recordings.

Now I'm wonder in what context someone would ever utter those words.
edit on 12/21/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I searched for "newtown police scanner" and nothing came up so I apologize if this has been brought up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

ShielaAlien version @5:07

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Radioman911TV version - @22:55 which according to him happened at 9:58:26 AM.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There is a version from TxScannerNews but it doesn't include it because it starts at 9:36 and is only 7 minutes long.

From the thegovernmentrag - which I think is a reupload of one of the ones above as its at around the 22:00 mark as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is all I can find right now.

Someone cut just that portion out, slowed it down, and raised the volume and uploaded a clip to here:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't know man
I would have to say
that it sounds to be
edited in later...

giveaway is
no static
when your hear
the phrase

what I mean
is it doesn't sound
like the rest of the transmissions

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Good Find! S&F!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
I don't know man
I would have to say
that it sounds to be
edited in later...

giveaway is
no static
when your hear
the phrase

what I mean
is it doesn't sound
like the rest of the transmissions

I agree with you 100% - except for the fact that it apparently exists in all of the versions downloaded from www.radioreference.com... meaning it had to originate in the original. It doesn't seem like those folks are the type to edit their own recordings but I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They had a forum topic on the shooting (7 pages) and no one mentioned this but I suspect they would have all been listening live as its their hobby so would have been easy to miss. I don't know. It seems incredibly strange at this point.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Can someone explain what this all means? Is it suggesting they shot him instead of a suicide?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This thread needs more attention!

as i was trying to listn to the video my internet cut off!
That has not happend in a LONG time!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Can someone explain what this all means? Is it suggesting they shot him instead of a suicide?

As far as I know they thought it was Ryan Lanza, not Adam. Not to mention the phrasing and words are just odd.

For what it is worth. Here is the file on RadioReference.com

The part in question is @15:30.

+11 more 
link   
The odities surrounding this case continue to accumulate. Get ready for some harsh treatment by some of the members here. There's a core group that have been really attacking posts that cast any doubt on the official story of this "shooting". They will be OUTRAGED and plead for the mods to remove your thread and strip you of your membership. I'm of the opinion that this may have been a staged/fake event, but in a minute I'll be called a heartless, soulless bastard for even considering it. Watch.

link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

yep thats what it sound like,and it isn't edited in its on all the versions from different sources

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
The odities surrounding this case continue to accumulate. Get ready for some harsh treatment by some of the members here.

I'm not 100% sold that this was anything other than a lunatic shooting but I'm not blind. A number of people have been saying that what we are hearing on this clip is not what we are hearing. I don't agree. I hear the words clearly but I'm just bringing it to everyone's attention.

A couple of those YouTube posters could (and have) edited their clips and passed them off as real. The clip coming from RadioReference is what gives me pause though. I would lend a lot more credibility to it - but its still possible it was edited. My sleuthing skills are maxed out though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

This thread needs more attention!

I think everyone is busy celebrating that they are still alive. Still 21 minutes to 11:11 here in the US though and everyone knows we are all that matters.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

O don't really know what to think of this. It could be something else being said and we're just interpreting it as "edn the life of adam". That's also a weird way to say that statement.
Idk what to think about this. This whole story has WAY too many holes and odd things about it.
Very interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not buying it at all.

First of all, if this came from a "radioreference.com" or something like that, its crap. Those channels are user broadcasted and usually don't match there so-called title. For example it that read "Newtown PD, it would be broadcasting Newtown PD and most likely some other department or channel as well. Unless its the actual recording I'm not buying it.

And not to mention it just sounds totally bogus.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LrBc1275
Not buying it at all.

First of all, if this came from a "radioreference.com" or something like that, its crap. Those channels are user broadcasted and usually don't match there so-called title. For example it that read "Newtown PD, it would be broadcasting Newtown PD and most likely some other department or channel as well. Unless its the actual recording I'm not buying it.

And not to mention it just sounds totally bogus.

I pasted a link to the original recording farther down. Are you saying that the people making police scanner recordings on radioreference.com are Sorcha Fail type of people or that this recording got overlaid with some other police department, or that the whole thing is not the actual Newtown school shooting?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join