It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 2012 - New Age Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
great post, op ::thumbs:: we did a similar thread on another forum, including the information concerning blatvasky; very eye opening, you would think, yes? if i can remember, i will post a link to 'project camelot, the new age exposed' too..

what is concerning to me, are things like the following statements:

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by sebHFX

As always, the judeo-christian manichean divisive views on God and Lucifer. The good and the bad. If you didn't have bad days, you wouldn't enjoy the good days so much. Lucifer is the path to knowledge but sometimes ignorance is bliss so you decide which path you take, depending on the day if you want. Ha ha!
edit on 21-12-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

lucifer is the path to knowledge? since when did God stop becoming that Path? funny, how those who say they are so open minded are not so open minded about where their beliefs originated from..and why

perhaps it IS the last days..i know that anyone who does believe in God and the resurrection of the Christ, no matter what other beliefs they may have, are usually shunned and not given credence to

sad state of affairs, imo

This is why New Age students believe and are taught that they can ascend with nothing more then intellect or their third eye. This is why the all seeing eye is used so much by these secret societies. The eye of Lucifer represents intellect to them. You will often see famous entertainers covering their right eye as this symbolizes the right path or the heart, wisdom. Wisdom in part is nothing more then intellect filtered through ones heart and if that heart is corrupt then so too is the wisdom it possesses. No amount of intellect can save a person if it is founded on toxic ideals. It is the greed lust and vanity of mankind that is destroying itself. Without wisdom we are nothing more then smart computers and compared to Almighty we are nothing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by Killuminati2
reply to post by ObservingYou

That is the lie and part of the great deception the scriptures warn about. The New Age movement is trying to deceive people into believing that God and Satan are nothing more then two waring extraterrestrial factions and that mankind should be able to decide who it will server. This is the Strong Delusion warned about in scripture. Yeshua the Messiah warned that these things would occur. I have exposed the New Age movement and the light they promote as Satanic. You can either search for the truth or believe a lie it is up to you.

No, the fact is, we shouldn't be worshiping any idols, only creation, and we are all part of creation.

Romans 1:25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Now the reason they are without excuse is because he has left his signature in everything even us. The golden mean or Phi. It can be seen in every living thing and is even in the very laws of physics. Pine cones, Seashells, the curve of the wave. It is the ratio that makes up a man and can be seen in the spiral of galaxies. It is for this reason that they are without excuse.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That is the lie and part of the great deception the scriptures warn about. The New Age movement is trying to deceive people into believing that God and Satan are nothing more then two waring extraterrestrial factions and that mankind should be able to decide who it will server. This is the Strong Delusion warned about in scripture. Yeshua the Messiah warned that these things would occur. I have exposed the New Age movement and the light they promote as Satanic. You can either search for the truth or believe a lie it is up to you.

That just doesn't work. Just because there may be gods that may have seeded life on earth does not in any way dismiss the possibility that there is a God higher than them, which could be the same God that religions worship. If I remember my catechism correctly God had angels both Good(with God) and Evil (against God). It wouldn't be too far fetched and is actually quite likely that God is not the next level up from human which would mean we have some lesser gods in between.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are really frustrated arent you? I suggest you to sit down and relax and think thing through because obviously you are a weak minded credulous individual, but more than that, you are desperate. Falling for the lies that suit you wont garantee your future dude. I suggest you take a step back and watch the big picture. You are truly misleaded and your kind make the guru a living.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
1.618 Phi and I am aware that it will be used to deceive the masses into worshiping creation just as was done during Babylon. The sacred flower is part of that deception and is used by major corporations all over the world for a reason. Once the masses begin to become frustrated over corporate greed and begin to realize that the Logo so many of them are using is also the same image Judaism uses concerning the Star of David as well as the Vatican and the geometry of its buildings , streets and cities they will turn on religion. The public will be lead to believe that religion has kept a great secret from them and it is the root of their problem. There for allowing for the Beast or false system to turn against religion and usher in a new spiritual age of lawlessness. It is the New Age teachings that will herald in this lie. The Venus project will be part of it and is named so for a reason as Lucifer is latin for Venus.

All one needs to do is watch Disney to see they are already trying to shove the spiral or Phi down childrens throats in order to indoctrinate them into the mysteries of the ages. Just as it was in Babylon so too will it be in these last days. The lie is that there is no sin and that no matter which path one takes all paths lead to the same place. Duality, the black and white checkered masonic floors even the square and compass of Freemasonry is meant to teach this coming deception. This is why you see crop circles all over the world promoting sacred geometry concerning the sacred flower or Hexagram. It is the same image that is found all over walls and monuments of Babylon.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are really frustrated arent you? I suggest you to sit down and relax and think thing through because obviously you are a weak minded credulous individual, but more than that, you are desperate. Falling for the lies that suit you wont garantee your future dude. I suggest you take a step back and watch the big picture. You are truly misleaded and your kind make the guru a living.

srry _damon wasnt paying attention to who you were replying to
edit on 21-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

But you dont have to take my word for it here are quotes from H.P Blavatsky the founder of New Age teachings.

"Once the key to Genesis is in our hands it is the scientific and symbolic Kabbala which unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the Garden of Eden and the "Lord God" are identical ...

Stand in awe of him, and sin not, speak his name with trembling ... It is Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god ...

When the Church, therefore, curses Satan, it curses the cosmic reflection of God ...

In this case it is but natural ... to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind.

For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of automaton (Adam) created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was first to whisper, "In the day yea eat there of, ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil" -- can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour. An "adversary" to Jehovah ... he still remains in esoteric truth the ever loving "Messenger"... who conferred on us spiritual instead of physical immortality ...

Satan, or Lucifer, represents the active ... "Centrifugal Energy of the Universe" in a cosmic sense ... Fitly is he ... and his adherents ... consigned to the "sea of fire," because it is the Sun ... the fount of life in our system, where they are petrified ... and churned up to re-arrange them for another life; that Sun which, as the origin of the active principle of our Earth, is at once the Home and the Source of the Mundane Satan ..."
- The Secret Doctrine, Volume I, page 414, Vol II, pgs. 234, 235, 243, 245

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The key to Genesis that she is speaking of is what is called the sacred flower and it will be used to deceive the masses into believing a lie. Just as the Babylonians and Pagans worshiped nature and not the creator so too will it be in the last days.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
guess the facts speak for them self.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If anyone is interested in more information on the topic there is a video you can watch that explains much of what I wrote in detail.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I totally agree with you.

to quote from someone's great post today that I've found about this whole "oh-soo-beautiful" delusional "New-Agey" people and their delusional 'woo-woo' baseless theories :

"Here's what really, REALLY annoys me about conspiracy nuts - they simply WILL NOT give us the satisfaction of appearing in public after one of their witless predictions goes tits-up to allow us to point and laugh openly. Aliens didn't land during the Olympic closing ceremony. There wasn't a huge 'false flag' terrorist attack on London 2012. The world hasn't ended because a new cycle of the Mayan calendar started. After wasting so many people's time and effort, at least take the shame."

shame on them, really...
makes me feel even much more disgusted towards human's species...so hopeless! #misanthrope

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot

I totally agree with you.

to quote from someone's great post today that I've found about this whole "oh-soo-beautiful" delusional "New-Agey" people and their delusional 'woo-woo' baseless theories :

"Here's what really, REALLY annoys me about conspiracy nuts - they simply WILL NOT give us the satisfaction of appearing in public after one of their witless predictions goes tits-up to allow us to point and laugh openly. Aliens didn't land during the Olympic closing ceremony. There wasn't a huge 'false flag' terrorist attack on London 2012. The world hasn't ended because a new cycle of the Mayan calendar started. After wasting so many people's time and effort, at least take the shame."

shame on them, really...
makes me feel even much more disgusted towards human's species...so hopeless! #misanthrope

This is all part of an ancient deception that was taught by ancient cultures all around the world. The Ancient Alien Theory is going to be used to deceive mankind into believing that God is nothing more then an extraterrestrial and that all religions around the world have a part of the truth in the hopes of uniting them. The reason Christianity is targeted as being intolerant is because they teach that there is only one path that leads to salvation. This rubs New Age teachers the wrong way because they do not believe in the need for salvation but instead teach Christ Consciousness. I have exposed the roots of this movement as being Satanic and still many New Age preachers pursue to believe a deception. Many who are aware of the agenda for a New World Order are also aware that their main goal is to create a world religion. New Age teachings will play a major role in this new age deception and the extraterrestrial deception will be used to sell it along with crop circles and nature worship surrounding what is called the flower of life. It is in everything and was used in Babylon to cause many involved in the mysteries to worship nature and not the Creator. It is the same lie that was told to Adam and Eve in the garden of eden, that if you eat of the fruit you will not perish but will surely be like God knowing good from evil. Most new age researchers today are not concerned with truth but instead believe anything that feels good and helps them ease the weight of their guilt. It is sad because we are all guilty but it is only through Yeshua the Messiah that salvation is offered.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13 and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Many New Age preachers are not aware of the dangers of this deception and I am not here to point fingers at anyone nor judge anyone as it is not my place but rather expose the truth behind the New Age movement that is sweeping many into believing a lie.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 states "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths."

New age teachers have a bad habit of twisting scriptures to sell a lie and it is obvious what their motives are after reading literature published by New Age Theosophical founders. Anyone who has read this thread all the way through can see this in their own words. The problem it has been hidden from most people as Light, just like in Freemasonry, they dont explain exactly what that Light is until the person is fully initiated into their Luciferian agenda. There is a reason New Age teachings are shrouded is mysteries and secrets, because if they were spoken in the open they would be exposed for their deceptive nature as I have already shown.

Isaiah 45:19 I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
From the replies on this thread it seems there are wide and varied beliefs - Which means somewhere, things have gotten distorted.

creature rather than the Creator

See, that reeks of disinfo, even if it is centuries old. The creator is creature, and creature is creator.
We're all referring to the same thing - Life essence, the one thing we couldn't possibly comprehend because its larger than it could imagine, it's always infinite.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have to respond here because this silliness is everywhere nowadays. See the religion you are talking about and heralding as the savior of humanity is known by the whole world to be a bunch of nonsense. I mean do you really believe that traditional religion is the path to salvation. Do you think if everyone in the world became Christian all the problems in the world would end. You do know that most people don't believe in religion nowadays because traditional religion is so clearly wrong, it is responsible for genocide upon genocide and war upon war. You are clearly one of those people who are caught up in the Christian delusion and have no respect for fellow men of different faiths. See it is hard for you to understand that there is one truth and no religion has a monopoly on truth (despite how hard you may want to believe Christianity does), and that the religions were different rays of that truth which were revealed by angels to MANY individuals. Do you think god is so stupid that when people die he judges based upon whether they were Christian or not? What about a man in India who lives his life and never even knows or hears about Christianity and dies, do you think he is condemned to hell? If so how is that fair? I mean if you believe that nonsense then that is sad.

When somebody like Blavatsky comes and tries to wake you up from the brainwashing you are under you cry that she is the one misleading because she is preaching brotherhood and love for all, you are preaching hatred for anybody who doesn't share your silly beliefs. You are saying conform to my beliefs or face death, this went on in Christianity for century upon century. Please wake up from your brain coma. See if people with beliefs like you come to power, that is when crimes like the wiping off the Native Americans from the face of the earth, or the Norse, druids, Germanic tribes occur, and I could go on and on.

See, most of us in the world know that traditional religion is a bunch of nonsense, and was used as a tool by imperialistic leaders hell bent on conquering the world, particularly the Romans. All their propaganda infiltrated Christianity, much like propaganda of leaders infiltrated pretty much all religions. You are a by product of that propaganda. You hold on to the notions and ideas of such people that most of the world now knows as silly.

You belong to the group which believes in literal interpretations of the bible, and you stick to your conservative and silly viewpoints regarding religion. I'm sorry but it is you who is deceived and under delusions, not Blavatsky.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Why don't you stop judging me personally and focus on factually - factually, mind you - refuting the beliefs I hold. When you can logically and rationally refute everything I have posted on this thread, I will be more likely to pay attention than if you were to continue insulting me as though this were an elementary playground. This is the sort of discourse that discourages people from taking you seriously.

When you feel like having a calm adult discussion, I'll be more than willing to consider what you have to say. Until then, you're just one more screaming toddler who can't tolerate disagreement.

edit on 22-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lucifer and Satan(or the Devil) are not one and the same thing/being. You can do your own research on that,but what I can tell you is that many people confuse these names. A Luciferian does not Worship satan,but believes that humans are divine beings...basicly its just rebelionism against religion. A satanist on the other hand WORSHIP Satan(God's nemesis). NO SINGLE PERSON "INVENTED" the New age movement,they merely highjacked teachings from Bhuddism,Taoism,babylonian and pagan(yes!)Philosophies. However you may deny it CHRISTIANITY DERIVED from Judaism&Paganism. If not why do Christians Celebrate the birth of Christ during 25 of December...a date that coincides with a period in paganism Known as Saturnalia,at this time they worship Saturn,the god of homosexuality(the day saturday of the ROMAN CALENDER was named after him,and the PLANET Saturn too.) At this day men would get drunk,beat their wives and have sex with each other...they also worshiped TREES...makes me wonder if you bought your christmas tree yet? If so why did you not ask yourself were did the rituals like that and mistletoe come from???(Defenitely Not from the bible)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Killuminati2

Originally posted by julia53
great post, op ::thumbs:: we did a similar thread on another forum, including the information concerning blatvasky; very eye opening, you would think, yes? if i can remember, i will post a link to 'project camelot, the new age exposed' too..

what is concerning to me, are things like the following statements:

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by sebHFX

As always, the judeo-christian manichean divisive views on God and Lucifer. The good and the bad. If you didn't have bad days, you wouldn't enjoy the good days so much. Lucifer is the path to knowledge but sometimes ignorance is bliss so you decide which path you take, depending on the day if you want. Ha ha!
edit on 21-12-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

Cosmic consciousness movement teaches that the "almighty" is alive and is also omnipotent and omnipresent. This means he is everything and inside everyone...there are no such thing as "evil" and "good" for ALL is the plan of the Higher being, evil & good are just Human perceptions but in truth there is no such thing. THINK ABOUT THIS: if God knows EVERYTHING including future events,why did he put Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden?...Surely he must have known that they were going to eat the forbidden friut. Infact why did he even put the fruit there in the first place?. All those who are relegious must wake up to the fact that the bible IS NOT the word of God...it was written by Men who claimed they were "possesed by the Holy spirit". God is actually more intelligent than that of the bible,he does not need animal sacrifices like it is said in the old testament,he has unconditional love and will never get angry at his own sons and daughters thus threatening them to OBEY or BURN FOR ETERNITY like the bible. Heaven is for all(and no Hitler is not in hell either)and there is no such thing as the devil or hell. God wants you to believe in yourself as much as you believe in him,love yourself as you love him and last but not least...DO NOT FEAR HIM like the bible tells you,instead LOVE HIM as you love your parents and yourself. For he is you and you are him,you and I my friends are different versions of the same God. All things are connected and the same,EVERYTHING in the Universe has one thing in common: it is All made from ATOMS,variations occur when there are different PATTERNS OF ATOMS. Don't you see the interconnectivity of life? What may be Good to me might be bad to you...there is no such as UNIVERSAL GOOD & BAD...just human judgement. God KNOWS that his creation is balanced,for Oxygen there is Carbon dioxide etc... Tell me,between fire and water which is good and which is bad?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Killuminati2

Originally posted by ObservingYou

No, the fact is, we shouldn't be worshiping any idols, only creation, and we are all part of creation.

Romans 1:25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Now the reason they are without excuse is because he has left his signature in everything even us. The golden mean or Phi. It can be seen in every living thing and is even in the very laws of physics. Pine cones, Seashells, the curve of the wave. It is the ratio that makes up a man and can be seen in the spiral of galaxies. It is for this reason that they are without excuse.
well put

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Illuminati in general has no religion at all.
ILLUMINATI is like an umbrella,with different people/cults UNDER it.
These cults just happen to have diversed their own pracices with ancient ones.(Let us bear in mind that Adam Weishaupt was Jewish and not "Satanic".)
E.g: skulls&bones practice paganism
And the ever-most popular freemasons practice babylonian rituals. But despite ceremonial ritual variations they have one agenda in common: Depopulate an qonquer. Their true religion is money and power and their true G.O.D is made of GUNS,OIL and DIAMONDS.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I know what you mean. I am spiritual but I do not buy into the whole New Age thing especially with the Galactic Federation of Light and Ashtar....I have a bad feeling about them. I feel like there is major change coming but we are the one who are the catalysts if it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join