It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Whew, it worked!

Now that it's over, I may as well tell you.

As a few of you saw from an earlier thread I posted, I AM "The Powers That Be". It's been a very busy time here. You just have no idea. You can now start thanking me and bowing at my feet for saving you though.

Essentially, the Myans were right, the world was supposed to end today, in fact, it was supposed to happen at 12:00:01 EST. You are just darn lucky I bypassed my other plans of hanging out at the bar with my friends last night just to save your sorry butts.

After the impact of Nibiru brought on by the solar flares around 12:02 this morning, we had to act fast. We had been setting up the program for decades now. All of you are now safely in your "chamber" with the electrodes attached and you think your life is going on just as it did before. We all had to depend on these mental images for a while until we were able to rebuild, your position is just a little more permanent.

We took genetic material from the people who qualified as "worthy to live" and have created the base population that is now gestating in the bodies of some of you who are in your chambers. You have no idea you're pregnant and you never will. When the babies are born, they'll be assigned to their new parents in the colony that we protected from all this doom and gloom. They have a lot to do and we couldn't lose several months of work while they went through pregnancy. You aren't as valuable so we're using your bodies to allow the babies to gestate. Thankfully, they don't contain any of your genetic material.

We did have to use some of your friends/family for the work that has to be done right now. It's ok though, we erased them from your memory banks, you have no idea they even existed and you won't miss them at all. There may be a few of you who were right on the verge of ascension but didn't make the cut who will have these strange "feelings" that "something is missing", but the mental issues that prevented you from ascending to begin with will cloud that up for you and you'll either "get through it" or just go totally insane and be moved to another stasis area where we can keep a better eye on you. Just rest assured that whoever it was we took from you is doing fine. They have jobs to do and are given food to keep up their strength. They only work a 10 day stretch then are put in stasis for 4 days before returning to duty. It gives us a chance to reprogram them for whatever job we need done and, even though they were considered the "brightest" in your family, their low mental status is very easy to control.

Just as a suggestion, those of you who participate in the "paranoia", keep up the good work! It provides extra power to the system with all the activity in your cranial areas. You may call it thinking, but it's far from it. You are so much easier to control in this framework than those who think more rationally, they are an absolute nightmare! I'm sure glad I have this "easy group" that I just have to feed a little mental manure to and they propogate it themselves. Our agents here continue to keep tabs on you and feed you the required information to keep things going. The rational group has been quite a challenge and several had to be put down. They pop up here from time to time, but we're able to take them out of the mix. We put them in with the people you think of as "banned". We use that code when one of the biological units (that's what we call you) ceases to exist, so it made sense to just put the infiltrators in that group too. Luckily, you don't seem to be able to tell the difference. There are still some sleeper cells here and we're working on gathering the up. They know who they are even though you don't.

The past few decades (hours in your view) have been a big challenge, but it's all coming together now. We're going to go ahead and continue the chamber stasis as it's not really a big drain on anything. You will live out your existance here in the stasis chamber, thinking you are in control of your own lives sense your mentality is so easy to manipulate and the rest of us will continue on in our better world with you out of our way.

It goes without saying that without my efforts as TPTB, none of us would be here right now. Not us in the real world and not you guys in your stasis chamber pots. You can be thankful that I chose to let you remain and created this virtual world for you, otherwise you'd be nothing but stardust right now. So, carry on, keep all your little theories going and be sure to get as involved in them as possible. I don't want to divert extra energy to your grid and the paranoia keeps me from having to do that. The more paranoid you are, the more energy you produce to keep the other biological units going.

The movies we allowed to be produced were a stroke of genius. I was first afraid they would give away our plans, but I was overestimating you. It's just helped build more paranoia in you and that produces more power for us. Between the Matrix, The Day After Tomorrow, Armageddon, War of the Worlds, Signs, all the Harry Potter, Twilight, Stargate, Starwars, ET and the hundreds of other movies that the resistance though would help warn you, we now have an unlimited supply of power.

Continue to be good little batteries and cling to all of the far fetched ideas you can. Those of us here in Utopia apprciate your contribution. For those of you who are agents, you're doing a fine job, keep this bunch under control and keep them a bit paranoid so we can continue to reap the rewards.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
shouldn't this
have been posted
under Short Stories

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

ahhh one of our best batteries!!

Don't worry, I'll have an agent move it later, maybe take it down completely. We don't want to trigger some who were close to ascension but didn't make the cut. I just wanted to gloat a little and give the paranoia a little boost since we need some extra energy supplies in the rebuilding process.

I'll go ahead and have it put in the "jokes" forum so only the best paranoia batteries will focus on it. We only need a small amount of extra power and there's no reason to get all of the "peons" riled up.

edit on 21-12-2012 by L8RT8RZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
@ what point is your Op
supposed to be funny ...

or is it just
supposed to be funny
to you ?

perhaps even
therapeutic for you maybe

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

You obviously watch too much tv. The matrix was an alright movie, but not a good trilogy.. The other two were crap.

link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

You obviously watch too much tv. The matrix was an alright movie, but not a good trilogy.. The other two were crap.

link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good, good, my plan is going just as it's supposed to. Chime in, chime in, keep the energy grid up!

Such easy pawns to manipulate, makes life very easy

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

I have a few relatives that I would like to have erased from my memory banks. Is there a particular requisition form that I need to submit for that? Also could you please adjust my temperature control sensors as it is a little chilly. I would prefer to remain at around the 70-75 degree range if possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

I have a few relatives that I would like to have erased from my memory banks. Is there a particular requisition form that I need to submit for that? Also could you please adjust my temperature control sensors as it is a little chilly. I would prefer to remain at around the 70-75 degree range if possible.

Consider it done! I'll just read your mind for the relative names since I'm able to do that

top topics

join