It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portals that Lead to Earth ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yesterday while trying to focus on positive energy, I unexpectedly fell asleep and dreamt about living in a place where people travel by way of portals. The dream began with a bus traveling through a tunnel and mistakenly teleporting me to an abandonned downtown area of a city. In a flash, as soon as the bus entered the tunnel, I found myself walking on an empty street. Besides me, a boy and a girl were the only other people around. It seemed that the same bus had taken them to the wrong place also.

In front of me, the boy was walking fast and pointing to a nearby building and the girl was following behind. I overheard him tell her that one of the doors in the building was a portal into the city's subway system. This is when I suddenly remembered that I had been on my way to school and would be late if I did not get uptown in the next twenty minutes. Since I didn't know this part of town or how to find the subway entrance from the street, I decided to follow the boy and girl into the building. Like the rest of the area, the building looked like it had been abandonned for a few years. The boy was leading the way, but it seemed like he didn't know exactly where he was going. He was randomly opening and closing doors in the building as he searched for the subway portal. He began on the first floor and together we were going up the staircase to higher floors. In the interest of time, I started to open doors to see if I could help speed up the portal search. When I opened one door, I saw a man with a hazmat suit in a room full of dust. I started coughing and quickly slammed the door shut. As we went up the stairs, we passed by a workman/janitor who was staring at us very strangely. He didn't give me a good feeling and I couldn't tell the reason why he was looking at us that way. Was it because it was unusual for us to be there or was something off with him? Well right before the boy went to the next floor, he asked the workman if he knew where the old subway door portal was. The man was giving me a creepy dead stare as he told the boy it was likely somewhere on the fourth floor. The boy and girl began checking more doors as they headed further up the stairs, but I don't ever remember leaving that spot after making eye contact with him.

After waking up, I don't remember anything else from the dream, but I had a strong sense that the events in my dream were related to how I ended up in my current life. I have been dreaming of subways and schools for years and being lost and trying to find my way home. Could this dream be a past reminder that I had been tricked or accidentally entered a portal that took me somewhere I didn't want to go? I know it sounds crazy, but I've been telling my mother that I want to go home since I was a kid, while we were actually in our house.

Has anyone else had dreams or believe that portals from another world is how we entered our bodies on Earth?

Also, while I don't believe I was on Earth, the city did mirror New York City in some ways. Right before the bus entered the tunnel portal, the destination "NYSE" flashed above the entrance, which is downtown.

edit on 21-12-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sorry but it stuff like this that get's me. Dreams

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Wow...The urgency of the dream being late would suggest your SCM is pushing you along with subliminal motivations..What in the dream was more foreboding the "Janitor"..or ..the feeling of being late?
and what could the children represent "you" following without questioning ..?
are you looking for "enlightenment" through ways and means unreachable but by the "youth" of our innocent selves which allowed us to be free..?

just a thought..

edit on 21-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: sp error

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I totally believe there are doors or portals in our dreams, but I think sometimes, they are more like portals for OBEs. When I have an OBE, it is accidental; I do not ever try to do it, I call them spontaneous OBEs or astral projections. They are very vivid, much more than even a lucid dream.

I always know the difference when I see certain places: there is a shopping mall on top of a distant green hill. There are stores in it that do not exist in reality but that I know from only this place. In the stores, everything is of a certain color, usually gold or a jewel tone. In this 3 level mall (one main floor, an upper floor, and an underground floor), there are always banks of escalators. They are always hidden on the end of the mall and in the underground floor of some strange department store. These escalators connect to doorways that seem to be very out of place, yet exist right in the mall. No one else can ever see them but me. The other side of the door is usually a completely different place: a white 1940s-1950s small, one level farmhouse that sits by itself in green rolling hills, with a gravel road that goes by it, and a very large gothic-style mansion that sits outside of a very large, grey metropolis with skyscrapers, that looks empty. This mansion is endless on the inside- corridors and hallways with endless doors and mint green walls, hand-carved railings, and the best part: its rooftop area looks something like a roman relic- columns and open-air rooms that lead to a crumbling fountain. Lastly, I see an island that is very lush and mostly uninhabited, sort of like from "lost", but it has a gravel road that winds through the island's mountains. There are rope foot bridges all over it and waterfalls.

I always get to these places by train, bus, or taxi, and there is always, always a door way. I leave the same way I came. It is highly symbolic of traveling and entering or leaving.

Whenever I'm having an OBE or astral projection, color is my first tip-off. When I see a triad of magenta, turquoise, and royal blue, all swirling together, almost like they're alive or breathing, I always know I'm having one. I don't know if many people see this, but for me, it's like my tether; I know where I am and what I'm doing and know I'm fine.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DjembeJedi

The initial feeling of not wanting to be late is what spurred me to follow them into building. The desire to save time caused a lapse in judgement and lead me into a dangerous situation. Why would I follow some strangers into an abandonned building?

The boy and girl were not children, they were in their late teens or early twenties. They could have been in high school or college kids. I was younger than them and perhaps naive.

After reflecting while awake, it seemed as if the bus should have never taken me to that place. The instant I saw the NYSE appear as the destination, it was too late to stop anything, but I knew something was very wrong. I got the sense in my dream that the portals in this world were stable technology and they weren't supposed to glitch. The boy and girl were not the only ones on the bus, but coincidentally they were the only ones who ended up in the abandonned area with me. They might have had something to do with the whole thing. The workman/janitor maybe or maye not?

If we ever see teleportation travel on Earth or some type of portal appears for us when we die, be very cautious because you never know what's waiting on the other side. That's all I have for the moment, but there could be a deeper meaning.

edit on 21-12-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join