It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2027: The advent of the fourth world and the virtual God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

When I post this the winter solstice occurred two hours ago (11:12 GMT) while I was with Västnytt shooting some scenes for their broadcast later tonight. If you are around to read this blog post, this means that the world did not end and things remains more or less the same. There was no apocalypse or transformation of consciousness. People will now look for new dates, either following the 260-days long tzolkin, or claim that 2013 contains 13 just as the 13 baktun date that just ended. The chosen few that have better knowledge about the GMT (Goodman-Martinez-Thompson) correlation issue will postpone the “end” to December 24. Someone might claim the whole GMT family of correlations are wrong and opt for a much later “end”, such as these Czechs who claim the Long Count calendar correlation is off by two calendar rounds and will occur in roughly 104 years. Few will claim that we have been living in a postapocalyptic world for two centuries already.

Source

So here we are on the fated day of December 21, 2012. During the lead up one of the most vocal Mayan researchers against the date has been Johan Normark. I know I have quoted him numerous times over the past few years and I know others have as well. I figured that since he has essentially been with us on this long trip I might as well post his thoughts on this day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I thought they'd wait a few days for things to cool off a bit...

Ahh well

It beginith

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
-sigh- so instead of 12 years for the next doomsday its 15 years. Well I don't buy it anymore, honestly why don't you doomsday creators just write a novel and make money off it? Seems like you are good with writing fictional stories that people enjoy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thanks for spreading the old lie with a new date.

Seriously get off this end of the world crap already. You guys are worse then the religious fanatics who constantly post religious content here.
Find something more constructive to do so we aren't subjected to these falsehoods.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I feel like none of you actually read the article. Normark is not making a prediction nor is he moving any goal posts. In fact how can he be moving the goal posts when he was one of the most vocal people against 2012? He is discussing a reason as to why we keep seeing these doomsday dates crop up again and again and how these believers will attempt to twist 2027 into the next big date. This is an anti-doomsday/New Age believer article.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Guilty!

Actually I read it after I posted and decided what I said can stay since the goal posts will be moved at some point anyway.

I mean, this is what he was talking about isn't it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

peoples non-acceptance of death is the real reason of Jesus is coming back / doomsday predictions

top topics

join