It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a vision in a dream last night. The Mayan's were right...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just woke up in a cold sweat. There was screaming people, chaos and fear, the dead rose in spiritual form and it had me in disbelief that this was truly reality. My heart was racing so fast I felt as if It was going to collapse and bring my death upon me, swift, yet no less terrifying.

I knew at once that this was truly what the Mayans had predicted. It made perfect sense considering that both where I live up in Canada, and where the Mayans conquered Central America (at least for a decent amount of time until the Spaniards) lie directly on the exact same timezones. There is no possible way that this was simply coincidence. It had to - of course - be fate. It had to mean something. Everything always - no matter what - means something.

By the time I awoke and realized what I had just witnessed, it dawned on me, "I had never had a dream about the Mayans' prediction in all of my life." Thus it was clear that this was indeed a true vision of what is to happen today.

It was reveled to me, on the days that ends days, that I...

Did win the Friday December 21st 2012 Lotto Max and bought Disney land.

I'll let you know when it happens today. Best comment will receive 1 million dollars. Transfer will occur in afterlife

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Upset that you didn't ascend either?

Don't worry. 26,000 more years and we'll have our next shot.

Not that long if you think in Tree years.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I thought it was 13000 years after a 400 year reset time?

new topics

join