It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse! What has been revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

That's because I rule with a rod of irony.

I am flexible and open minded, just waiting for more truth.
(I am weird too, and sometimes don't make sense, and like god, I contradict myself, I am godlike I guess)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

That's because I rule with a rod of irony.

I am flexible and open minded, just waiting for more truth.
(I am weird too, and sometimes don't make sense, and like god, I contradict myself, I am godlike I guess)

fair enough

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
the only thing that's been revealed to me is that we are such a society that relies so heavily on the now, the fast food society, that we can't even accept armageddon to show up a little late.

seriously guys, there were posts on here at the exact time that the solecist happened, saying nothing happened.

if it was an awaking of any kind, do you think it would be the equivalent of a light switch being turned on, one second everything's the way it's always been, the next boom woah this is what i've been missing my whole life?
is it so hard to imagine that it might be like waking up, that you need to yawn and stretch and clear your eyes a few times before it's clear?

there's no way of knowing if we are undergoing some kind awakening, wait before the cloud settles, before the name calling and told you sos start tearing the roof up...
edit on 21-12-2012 by RobbyMcGill because: misspelling that may make me look like a fool

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

Well said!

Rev

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
even if no newsworthy end of the world type stuff happens today...i think they should still get credit for trying to manipulate the Apocalypse in a manner beneficial to themselves...they are working exceptionally hard to make something happen.

they are definitely the hardest working people in show business, even if the show was boring.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

Like I said, I am flexible, if something does happen I'll eat my underwear.
If Jesus shows up, I'll eat my shirt.

I am open to possibilities, but I am not living on hope.
Will I be buying edible undies, will I gag on my shirt?

If true, Jesus will return, you guys can have the last laugh, and laugh hard, I have a good sense of humour!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join