It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the i told ya so's are not necessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
just want to state i don't make many threads,and i have not and do not believe anyone can see the future.but before
everyone starts the" i told ya so" speeches.I would just like to say isn't this site all about speculation and theories.
That's all these people put forth was there theories or others theories.So the infamous day has come and will pass.I for one enjoyed reading alot of the 2012 posts not cause i believed they would come true but just to read the imagination of others and to see diffrent perspectives from people all over this globe.Lets be honest how many of us heard about this 2012 thing and decided to research ourselves way back when.I for one would probably not be a member of this fine site if i never heard of the 2012 phenomena way back when,but glad i did as there is so many great and informative theories here on ATS. In closing this thread i would just like to remind all that nothing on this site besides jokes and rants,ect is 100%.TY to all for your great post and info,Hope all have "happy holiday season"
peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by intheknow29

Check your message inbox.

December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not... **ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ**

edit on 12/21/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So you are saying I told you so to people who say I told you so?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
no not at all just saying nothing is 100% fact on this site.just trying to be nice too my fellow man is all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by intheknow29
no not at all just saying nothing is 100% fact on this site.just trying to be nice too my fellow man is all.

Were people nice to you when they were purposely lying trying to deceive you to spend money on doomsday propaganda and all the purchasable things that go along with it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by intheknow29

Everyone comes here for their own reasons. I come here to refute ignorance, and learn from having my views dismantled. I learn the most when someone does it with malice. It teaches me about myself. Nice doesn't always work and especially when people walk into to "theory making" with the intent of trolling and causing trouble and for no other genuine reason. These are the people that we skeptics reserve the right to eviserate.

Daniel

top topics

join