It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Orbs, Reflections and Camera moving by itself at home. (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I just bought a Uniden Guardian Wireless camera system for my home and it records videos on SD Card, during the years I have weird things happening and this could explain why, I got this 2 videos last night, they were recorded by motion detect.

No AC on, No fans, No open windows.

The original videos are much better of course, youtube compression sucks but they are still visible. I can't wait to see who or what and how the closet door on my daughter opens by itself sometimes.

Let me know what you think the , the camera on my daughters room is mounted on a metal base and it moves 2 times.

edit on 21-12-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Any pets? Maybe a cat?

Looks like a pet bed on the ground there.

vvv

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Any pets? Maybe a cat?

Looks like a pet bed on the ground there.

vvv

No pets at all, my house is sealed and the AC was off, no fans either.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm going to install the cameras on a higher position to cover more area and I can't wait to get something else.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I'm going to install the cameras on a higher position to cover more area and I can't wait to get something else.

Do they capture audio too?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just my opinion but to me your "orb" looks to be a bug...possibly a fly or gnat. As for the camera moving, I agree with VreemdeVlieendeVoorw, if you have a cat the movement could be attributed to it rubbing against the stand the camera is sitting on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What was the camera sitting on?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You can see the energy shifts in it, and the entity. If you notice the far wall to the right, in the main room/living room, there is a kind of shifting looking like faces, almost someone in a hat, but a part of a grey type face, and it clears up or shifts when this orb or mist, flies off it, not completely clearing up mind you, I find it really interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i think those ''orbs'' are a flying saucers and they are trying to land ...on the camera

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
can we get some time stamps
when are where we should be looking
please...

the only thing I saw in the kitchen
maybe Pantry moths ...maybe

pesky little buggers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Its really too dark to do justice to all the changes in that corner, but its very energetic. But I took a screenshot and circled the area.

In the video, pay attention to this area, and also, at 44 seconds you can see this streak leave this area at the back and a second or so later this faint streak arrives in kitchen. To see it properly, is faint, start looking from about 38 seconds on, so your eyes can adjust.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient
Just my opinion but to me your "orb" looks to be a bug...possibly a fly or gnat. As for the camera moving, I agree with VreemdeVlieendeVoorw, if you have a cat the movement could be attributed to it rubbing against the stand the camera is sitting on.

No cats , and the camera have a heavy metal bracket.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its really too dark to do justice to all the changes in that corner, but its very energetic. But I took a screenshot and circled the area.

In the video, pay attention to this area, and also, at 44 seconds you can see this streak leave this area at the back and a second or so later this faint streak arrives in kitchen. To see it properly, is faint, start looking from about 38 seconds on, so your eyes can adjust.

What you are seen here is my Christmas tree, I didn't noticed this after you pointed it out, the Christmass tree STAR feel off and don't ask me how because its not an easy task because of the STAR base.

Here is my tree and the star, something had to kick the star really hard for it to feel off.

Here is the camera I'm using in the kitchen, the camera on my daughters room had the same metal base in top of her drawer it moved 3 times in total, first time was before the motion activation started recording wich tilted the viewing angle and then it moved 2 times after that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
can we get some time stamps
when are where we should be looking
please...

the only thing I saw in the kitchen
maybe Pantry moths ...maybe

pesky little buggers

I just got this system and I'm pretty sure I can add time stamp to the videos, the Kitchen file was created on 12/20/2012 at 10:17pm and the Daughter room file was created at 12/20/2012 at 10:57pm

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well if thats the xmass tree, there is tons of energy and at the time given, a streak leaves the tree and heads to the kitchen. And the shape is very odd at a distance with the camera.

Just watched the streak again, it leaves the tree area at 44 seconds and arrives in kitchen at 46 seconds.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Does the camera have auto focus? That could account for the move.

The orb id say is a bug, there is also a "mist" which unless something happens with it that is unexplained to verify it as an anomaly, I'd say it is also a bug.

Perhaps get digital recording in there also, video is just step one, Best verification comes from the white noise spectrum along with video.

Can you tell us what you were experiencing that led you to feel the need to record?

FInally, I see no cupboard move? When is that in the video?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think you should put another camera beside it next time. One with a solid base that is lying on a flat surface. First way to rule out discrepancies with the current camera system.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Does the camera have auto focus? That could account for the move.

The orb id say is a bug, there is also a "mist" which unless something happens with it that is unexplained to verify it as an anomaly, I'd say it is also a bug.

Perhaps get digital recording in there also, video is just step one, Best verification comes from the white noise spectrum along with video.

Can you tell us what you were experiencing that led you to feel the need to record?

FInally, I see no cupboard move? When is that in the video?

I bought the system mostly for home security, I opened the cameras and put them around the home just for testing and left then on all night with motion detect recording on. The cameras don't have auto focus they are fixed lens. One camera will go on my daughters room and the other one outside. I will be buying 2 more cameras to cover the living room and front door.

This is the system I'm using www.uniden.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Do you live where there are earth tremors? Heavy Vehicle traffic?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You are being haunted

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join