It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what we know about the 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The world was supposed to change on the 21, as of now nothing is happening. Fine.
People have waited years for something, anything. What if this was done on purpose to throw us off.
What if its dec 23? What is its january 30th ? Point is, what if Dec 21 was meant to put our guards down
And something is really close to happening ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

Dude, just chill out for a little bit on all this doomsday stuff.
Don't live in fear of something that you can't control. I really don't think the 21st is a distraction for something else as the majority of people didn't even think it was going to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
To be honest all this has gone out of hand and people are thinking to much.

Just think to your self what you have learned from all this and then ask yourself has your perspective on life changed? I can say mine certainly has!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
if you had done your research a bit better you would've found out that the real deal will take place in 2016. search: David Icke 2012 hoax on youtube.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Personally, i think people are just trying to find something.....life is mundane, its boring, nothing magical ever happens im afraid, we're here, we werent put here, life will continue as normal and people seem to find pleasure, peace, enjoyment or even just a bit of excitement in TRYING to find something, believing there has to be more to life than "this".

Well, im afraid, this is all you get, its boring. Get used to it.

No one has set dates, no one is tricking you, us, them or whom ever you may think. The 23rd will be just like today, January will be like every other January here in the UK, boring, wet and cold, as will Februrary, March will be normal etc etc

Im sorry if this isnt what you wanted to hear, personally, id be happy to hear this, i like my boring life and i love my boring world.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I love unabashed honesty, even though it tends to make some people uncomfortable.
Personally, I think the loudest naysayers over this whole Mayan debacle were the ones it made the most uncomfortable. If you say "NO" loud enough, long enough, then you start to drown out any doubts, reasonable or otherwise, lurking around in the back of your mind.
I have no problem leaving this rock today, tomorrow or 40 years from now. Throughout this whole Doomsday charade, I have found that most of those whom are comfortable with their mortality and what they've done with their life have been those of whom seemed the most indifferent to this date.

Honestly? Your OP has crossed my mind. But, I'm a pretty blunt, straight-shooter so it ain't nuttin' but a chicken wing for me to 'fess up to it.

I think most people of any reasonable spiritual depth have considered the thoughts you've shared in your OP. But, not all will admit it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

What is wierd is we had 2 separate killing of around 20 people mostly children. 1 in the US and 1 in China...
One thing I just thought of was it a sacrifice to god ba-al by TPTB in preparation for the 21st?......thru a manchurian agent of the state?

Our world started changing in a big wat 3 days ago, and it will never be the same.

new topics

top topics

join