Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi, I've been lurking for a while now. I think this is a great site with very talented people. Although a lot of the threads seem to be hoaxes or paranoia, there are also many other threads which have intrigued me. I also like the fact that there are supporters and sceptics for every claim; it really helps to prevent the site from becoming a 'cult' site.

From what I see, there aren't many people on ATS from my area (Hong Kong), so I hope to be able give my opinion when ATS members post threads about it.

By the way, the latest conspiracy news from Hong Kong is that WikiLeaks has leaked documents regarding Shiu Sin-por, the new head of the Central Policy Unit. Some have nicknamed the CPU as the 'Central Propaganda Unit' because of the way it promotes the government's policies. However, it has recently been discovered that Shiu may have been disclosing Beijing's secrets to the US. To my surprise, this did not cause a stir at all. There have been no calls to arrest him for treason. I think that is quite weird since evidence has repeatedly shown that the US have been trying to take over the city.
edit on 21-12-2012 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Worst timing ever.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster

Worst timing ever.

What do you mean by that? I know the news isn't really 'news' any more, but I thought it would be interesting for people from the West to know nonetheless. Or are you referring to the fact that I'm posting on 21-12-2012?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks Mr Mod. I'll try to read all of those links.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome, I dunno what that poster was on about with the timing crack. No better time than now! See you out on the boards, nice to have an insider keep us informed about doings in Hong Kong.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome, I dunno what that poster was on about with the timing crack. No better time than now! See you out on the boards, nice to have an insider keep us informed about doings in Hong Kong.

Thanks, nice to meet you too.

By the way, as a Chinese, I do know a bit about Chinese mythology and I do suspect there are aliens, reptilians and even Freemasonry involved in it. (I'm honest - an ancient Chinese painting depicts Chinese creation gods Nüwa and Fuxi as reptilians, one holding a set square and the other a pair of compasses.) I plan to start a thread about that in the future when I have more time (and the ability to start threads).

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the site and it is nice to meet you. Really interesting stuff with the freemasonry and reptillian creator images. Looking forward to reading your thread and hope there will be some images of this, I would love to take a look myself and learn some more about this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrabApple
Welcome to the site and it is nice to meet you. Really interesting stuff with the freemasonry and reptillian creator images. Looking forward to reading your thread and hope there will be some images of this, I would love to take a look myself and learn some more about this.

Thanks for the welcome and nice to meet you too. I'll try to make an awesome thread about it when I get the time (it will take a bit because I suspect that a lot of gods in Chinese mythology are dragons!)

By the way, if anyone has watched Ancient Aliens, don't believe a word of the parts about Chinese mythology. I don't think they really understand it. (They were even confusing the Yellow Emperor with Qin Shi Huang...)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

Originally posted by Iamschist

Thanks, nice to meet you too.

By the way, as a Chinese, I do know a bit about Chinese mythology and I do suspect there are aliens, reptilians and even Freemasonry involved in it. (I'm honest - an ancient Chinese painting depicts Chinese creation gods Nüwa and Fuxi as reptilians, one holding a set square and the other a pair of compasses.) I plan to start a thread about that in the future when I have more time (and the ability to start threads).

That sounds really interesting! I have added you as a friend so when you post your thread I will see it and can read what you have to say. Chinese mythology is much older than Freemasons, much. It is possible they borrowed some symbols from your people, it is also possible that Jung was right and there are archetypes that live in our minds and are universal to all of us.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks, you're right about Chinese mythology being much older than Freemasonry, but if those gods really were ancient aliens, could they have brought these ideas to the Freemasons? I'll put this into consideration when I make that thread.
Also, how do I add you as a friend as well?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks, you're right about Chinese mythology being much older than Freemasonry, but if those gods really were ancient aliens, could they have brought these ideas to the Freemasons? I'll put this into consideration when I make that thread.
Also, how do I add you as a friend as well?

To add anyone as a friend, on the left you will see a blue 'member', under the everyone's avatar, it is a pull down menu, one of the options is 'add as a friend'.
This enables you to see any threads they start by going to the ribbon on the bottom of the page and clicking on the yellow 'Friends Threads'. ATS has lots of helpful button and pull downs, be sure to look around on your page and see what they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You're to late, the world ended.

Here's a memo for ya's !

You get the message. And welcome to the place that will test your mind, body and soul. And keep you informed at the same time. Truly the place to be !

Randyvious

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
@Iamschist: Thanks, just added you.

@randyvs: Yep, I get the message.
Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to the site.Be interesting to hear some news,opinion,conspiracies and history from a Hong Kong and Chinese perspective.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Bob

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm keeping my promise, and here's my first thread related to ancient China and Freemasonry:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

There's more to come!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

top topics

join