It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not man enough? Buy a gun..... Gotta love CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Not only is that sexist, but CNN just said every cop, FBI, armor guard, secret service, CIA, Military man, etc.. somehow has a small penis?

Why is CNN so interested in penis?
From what women have told, me it is men with a small penis that brag, or say things like this CNN post and seem to be obsessed with penis envy.

What does this say about Obama? He needs other peoples guns around him too feel safe.

Remember if you are attacked by a person with a knife, bat, pipe, rock, etc.. or more than one person with intent to kill you and you defend yourself with a gun, then you have a small penis.

Who cares if you do have a small penis anyway? Is that how we judge power, not by intelligence, but by size?
I'm not king kong, but I never had a woman complain, and my wife is really happy.

And I can see from other comments some people really care about penis, how sad.
edit on 12/21/2012 by GunzCoty because: changed a g to an h

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's really sad is that they've emasculated men to the point where going out and buying a gun is about the only 'manly' thing they're allowed to do.

Check out Fight Club for reference.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by Camperguy
CNN story

Its funny and sad at the same time. So instead of blaming testosterone , this time they`re blaming the lack of it?

Gotta love CNN? For what, publishing an opinion? This is an opinion piece. Everyone publishes opinions.

They? See above. This is one man's opinion.

I read tonnes of pro-gun opinions on CNN all the time..you?

Bill

new topics

<< 1   >>

join