It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Apocalypse: the end of the world - live!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Live video feed of the Mayan end of the world celebration/ceremony or whatever.

WATCH HERE

From the comments section at the bottom of the page.

Bugarach calling the rest of the world, are you still reading us? At 11.11GMT, the sun came out from behind clouds, and a flock of birds flew past the peak of Bugarach’s mountain, but nothing more.

When the official end of the world hit Bugarach, the tiny French village was a hive of activity – apparently none of it paranormal.

Looking exhausted after dodging gendarmes and spending a night in a cave up the Pic de Bugarach, Frédéric, 28, an unemployed waiter from Marseille and his brother Laurent, 35, were heading home. They had hoped to be whisked away by an “interdimensional vortex” on the mount.

That didn’t happen, but they swore they were “not disappointed” as they witnessed another curious phemonemon.

“In the middle of the night, my brother woke me up and there was a light, bluish white in the cave,” said Frédéric.

“We heard sorts of noises like crunching cog inside the cave where we were sleeping. We saw a sort of light,” said Laurent.

“It stopped, started to look at us, and rushed towards us. I had a feeling of ecstasy. It’s hard to describe. We had our fair dose and are on our way out.”

edit on 21-12-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not entirely sure why one of the hippies went armed with a tazer.

Wheres Eric Cartman when you need him.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I think even Eric would have his work cut out for him.

Nice to see they have some excuses lined up though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Meanwhile, a finely punctuated email from Saqib Ismail in Stoke-on-Trent, where it seems the only thing that needs dodging are hilarious zingers like this.

" roads r chaos in stoke England! Possible Armageddon getaway??!! NO WAIT its the fruit and veg Xmas sale on at the supermarket!! "

Aha! Thanks Saqib.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join