It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a lose, lose situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The end of the world happens...we all die. This is a lose. Some of you may not think that, but for this thread just go with it. Now, that it didn't happen, all those individuals that didn't accept nothing may happen and sunk all their money. These individuals are your next shooters. They have nothing to live for and most of them will not recover. Plus, not to mention it is the holiday season. Deep depression will sink in and horrible thoughts will cross their minds.

So, I am going to venture out and guess, there will be another shooting in the next 3 weeks.
I for one, am not shopping or anywhere for that matter, unless need be. I would suggest the same for others.

Lets just hope nothing will happen though.
edit on 21-12-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
The end of the world happens...we all die. This is a lose. Some of you may not think that, but for this thread just go with it. Now, that it didn't happen, all those individuals that didn't accept nothing may happen and sunk all their money. These individuals are your next shooters. They have nothing to live for and most of them will not recover. Plus, not to mention it is the holiday season. Deep depression will sink in and horrible thoughts will cross their minds.

So, I am going to venture out and guess, there will be another shooting in the next 3 weeks.
I for one, am not shopping or anywhere for that matter, unless need be. I would suggest the same for others.

Lets just hope nothing will happen though.
edit on 21-12-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

Maybe we aren't all as terrified as you or negative?

new topics

join