It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the prophets of december 21st, Nibiru and other catastrophies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes, it's december 21st and we're all alive and well. As usual, there were some minor earthquakes, somewhere, and other places, maybe a mediocre one or two. There was rain in some places, and there was a storm in another. And, somewhere somebody died ... and yet another place, someone was born. In some places, it sprouted green, in an other place it's winter.

The way it has always been ...

So, what are these changes that we are talking about. I'll tell you what they are ... we're tired of reading theories of the Pyramids at Giza. How they align up with the stars. We're tired of reading about the Mayans, and how they know more about the stars than we do. We're tired about hearing about bible prophecies, koran prophecies or tora prophecies.

The changes you see in the future, is that such scare tactics have come to an end. Your work is done ... you can retire now.

And all around you, you see government and people in desperation trying to force new laws to limit freedom, to limit freedom of speech. To limit your rights to chose. All over, there are new laws, new rulings, that those who use the internet, can't. That those who watch movies, can't. The rich, desperately try to enforce their richness and make the poor, pay for watching. Pay rent, for anything ...

But the reign of fear is over. That's what has changed, we're no longer scared of living ... we're no longer scared of the robber baron killing us, if we don't pay taxes.

Those are the changes you will se in the future ... the total collapse of western society.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That's what you think.

Give it half a second or so and people will continue being the influenced bugs that they always were.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You don't think predicting the collapse of western society is a prophecy of doom? I am just guessing you have no idea the kind of catastrophe that would be for over 400 million people do you?

If the end of everything that they ever knew and cared about doesn't qualify as "The end of the world" then my bar must be set far too low.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
You don't think predicting the collapse of western society is a prophecy of doom? I am just guessing you have no idea the kind of catastrophe that would be for over 400 million people do you?

If the end of everything that they ever knew and cared about doesn't qualify as "The end of the world" then my bar must be set far too low.

This isn't likely to happen though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Originally posted by Thorneblood

This isn't likely to happen though.

The roman empire, came to an end. The greek empire came to an end. The Qing dynasty came to an end.

The world, as it is, will continue to revolve around the sun. And the sun will continue to stay in the heavens.

And the earth, will continue to revolve around itself and changing a night to day, and a day to night. Revolving from one year to the next, from one empire to the next.

That is the nature of things.

new topics

top topics

join