It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is a depressing thread. Some are still hoping for a change, the rest are defiant that nothing can or will happen. Almost like they are SATISFIED with the hellhole we call earth.

It makes me want to cry. Is there no ambition left? Is there no desire to rise beyond the addictions of this physical realm?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
hahah.. You people are ridiculous.

You think there was gonna be some kind of light switch effect of change? Earth exploding?

The shift takes time. Keep your mind clear and be patient, he is right.

At least wait a few days before you start saying ANYTHING. So dumb,

OMG IT JUST TURNED TO THE 21ST nothing happened!".

FACEPALM

edit on 21-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

Exactly how I feel. This is from a generation of people who are used to instantaneous gratification. Those who are used to clicking on a link and having the information pop up right away. The ones who are told (and believe) in commercials that the world is revolving around them, and throw a fit like a child when they don't see a right-in-their-face evidence of a transition.
The OP is expressing exactly how I feel about this amazing transformation. How lucky we are to actually be able to witness these changes taking place! In the weeks and months leading up til now, I myself have seen amazing signs that have cemented my belief that there is indeed an enormous change.
The changes do not come in minutes, hours, or perhaps days. Changes do come quickly, but not click-the-link quickly. The earth does not shift on our time. We shift on Earth's time.
People, be patient. Slow your mind down. Stop and listen. Ask answers of the Earth. Meditate. Focus. And for the love of all that is holy, please cut the umbilical cord with your TV.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Agreed. It will be an achievement on an individual basis. However, today's date does seem like a good time to begin to try harder, doesn't it, even though there is no evidence of magic wand.

And TRY? Yes, we have to try. Being the kind of peoples we want to be doesn't always come naturally. We all struggle at times in wanting to do the right thing.

Sometimes it takes effort, and with humans, often trial and error, and always, a lot of hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So happy to see everybody is putting their best foot forward today. lol.

Have a good Doomsday, guys!

Bella

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

So happy to see everybody is putting their best foot forward today. lol.

That's what's pissing me off. Everybody sees that the world apparently isn't undergoing a global demise today, and they immediately see it as an opportunity to rip everyone else down for the purpose of stroking their own ego. It's sickening that we take every chance we can get to be rude and obnoxious, especially when it turns out we get to live another day.

The human race is disgusting. These are the times that I'm disappointed the world DIDN'T end. Honestly, you think we DESERVE a second chance? Look at what we do with second chances!

Way to put your "best foot forward", ATS. I can see how many nice and kind and understanding people there are on this website. Springer's request didn't mean anything at all, did it? All you want to do is rub it in everyone's face. As though the lack of change isn't disappointing enough, you're underlining it with your behavior.

The irony is so awful, I could puke. Thanks for bringing out the worst in ATS, Apocryphon. I know you didn't mean to, but apparently, they can't help it. And they wonder why some of us look forward to the end of the world, to the end of an age. Maybe we're hoping some of them will grow up finally.

That concludes my opinion in this thread. Have a nice apocalypse, everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
hahah.. You people are ridiculous.

You think there was gonna be some kind of light switch effect of change? Earth exploding?

The shift takes time. Keep your mind clear and be patient, he is right.

At least wait a few days before you start saying ANYTHING. So dumb,

OMG IT JUST TURNED TO THE 21ST nothing happened!".

FACEPALM

Exactly how I feel. This is from a generation of people who are used to instantaneous gratification.

You did not notice that the 2012 hysteria is EXACTLY coming from this generation of instantaneous gratification. How else would you call an ascension happening "automatically" while you are sitting on your a$$ watching reality shows on MTV? The 2012 hysteria is the best example for this.

Do you expect a change of a society which already gave up on everything, including change...and sees their solution coming from aliens ascending people into their space-ships? If anything, the people believing this would be the LAST which would actively participate in any kind of positive change.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You say kid a lot. Not just a lot, too much.

ON ANOTHER NOTE (directed to everyone) -

So nothing happened. 90% of the people on here have been waiting for this day JUST to say "I told you so"....it's sad. I didn't believe in the doomsday scenario but I did make sure to visit my family that was close to me and tell everyone I love them, because you never know......But I'll tell you what, something DID happen. I realized today that I need to be with my family and tell them I love them more often and enjoy life to it's fullest. If you choose to spend your days poking fun at others and calling people idiots instead of things that truly matter and the highlight of your day is spent on ATS with the main objective of debunking others and not changing anything in your life, that sucks.

link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Stop #ing calling me "kid", DECREPIT SENILE OLD FART. And if that label doesn't apply, then for your information, neither does "kid" apply to me.

nothing happened get over it stop whining

Then why are you still on this thread? There is no logical purpose for continued participation in this thread except that you either want to laugh at people still daring to hope, or you want to rub your perceived absence of change in their faces. Either way, it's obnoxious and completely unnecessary.

So what are you doing in this thread, if not contributing?

nothing to do with you and i am not laughing far from it
ill post here if i like nothing happened don't take it out on others nipper...

You are supposed to be ascending so ascend ..

link   
Maybe ... Next time instead of glorifying doom and gloom and making up a planet rotation that can't possibly happen you go out and volunteer for something.. Make YOUR world a better place... instead of sulky on the bad, try to focus on the good

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

You know you remind me of one of those cockroaches. You stamp on one and two new appear from under a stone.

Seriously, don´t you have better things to do in your life than trying to sell this new age post 21-12 crap to ordinary people?

Are you on drugs or what?
edit on 21-12-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

You say kid a lot. Not just a lot, too much.

ON ANOTHER NOTE (directed to everyone) -

So nothing happened. 90% of the people on here have been waiting for this day JUST to say "I told you so"....it's sad. I didn't believe in the doomsday scenario but I did make sure to visit my family that was close to me and tell everyone I love them, because you never know......But I'll tell you what, something DID happen. I realized today that I need to be with my family and tell them I love them more often and enjoy life to it's fullest. If you choose to spend your days poking fun at others and calling people idiots instead of things that truly matter and the highlight of your day is spent on ATS with the main objective of debunking others and not changing anything in your life, that sucks.
dear peter quite a few on here have called me and others sheep shills assleep
disinfo agents etc for half the year so i am answering my critics and say i nothing happened i feel
like saying alot more but i am not..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I haven't read every post in this thread because, honestly, most of what I did read was mocking.
But there is one thing I need to say in regards to the OP

I doubted if I'd do a thread about it and decided not to because no one would believe it or most would mock it anyway.

About the subject of the OP,
I recently did an offline workshop on manifesting vibrational energy and creating reality, very much like the OP is describing in his posts. I'm not going into detail because that would take to long but the bottom line is this:
Each of the contestants worked with their biggest wishes for that moment.
Mine where all money related or things I could not achieve because of lack of money.

And my results where worth 20500 euro's in ONE week time and that is just the beginning.

You would be crazy not to give this a second thought because there is much truth in the theory! (a theory that is available under different names actually). If this works for me, it works for everyone.

anyway, just wanted to throw that in here.

OP, s and f from me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Way to put your "best foot forward", ATS. I can see how many nice and kind and understanding people there are on this website. Springer's request didn't mean anything at all, did it? All you want to do is rub it in everyone's face. As though the lack of change isn't disappointing enough, you're underlining it with your behavior.

Wow. Confusing. Not sure I get it. Not sure I want to.

Nice to meet you. Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

If you don't get it, you obviously haven't really seen the reactions to this thread. Someone is hoping the world can still change for the better, and they are getting torn down by people gleefully pointing out, "Oh, look, the world is still the same!" as though it's something to be proud of.

I'm voting for the OP, for the record. The way we're going, if the world doesn't break, we will.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This is a depressing thread. Some are still hoping for a change, the rest are defiant that nothing can or will happen. Almost like they are SATISFIED with the hellhole we call earth.

It makes me want to cry. Is there no ambition left? Is there no desire to rise beyond the addictions of this physical realm?

Failure is depressing. Nothing happened and nothing is going to happen.

There is no easy button to push is there?

To suggest that people are satisfied with the status quo may or may be not be correct. To assume that everyone sees the Earth as a hello hole is an unwarranted assumption as well.

It is very clear that nothing happened. It has been clear for decades that the 2012 claims were as ridiculous as the claims of the Jupiter effect were. Other ridiculous claims were the destruction of Earth by Mars in 2003, and the great alignment of 5-5-00.

The lesson is not to get too attached to scams

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

I and others have been the ones being called idiots for not believing in this hype or little
green men abducting us during the olypmics whenever we say i dissagree they explode into
kid mode and call you a shill sheep...whose the sheep now...

P.s NOT ONE APOLOGY THREAD for the manners and name calling instead you get
what are you doing on here when they find out that the end of the world 2012 scenario
was a lie cooked up by the charlatans they followed failed them..

Respect to the ones that created threads and listened to our opinions but none to the name calling
kids that exploded in rage when you dissagreed allright petey..

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

90% of the people on here have been waiting for this day JUST to say "I told you so"....it's sad./quote]
I didn't wait. I tried to inform people that there were serious errors in their thinking, but people did not want to listen. Due to their intransigence I've ended up still telling people that this was a scam.

It's a scam and closed minds did not and probably still will not listen to reason, open their minds, and take in the failure of 2012.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join