It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Hey I dont think anything will happen I just pointed out that the time of this suppossed event has not arrived yet. Its is suppossedly starting at 11:11 GMT which is general mountain time.

No it's not. It's GREENWICH MEAN TIME.

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepa lmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
David icke is crying in his cornflakes, alex jones is swiveling round his chair wondering what to
do next..In the meantime the are both no doubt hard at work later today thinking up new ways to
con the gullible masses, who wll not only be duped again but will resort to shill, sheep, wake up shout
once again..

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

I call that theory the emperors new clothes. You know the story. The 'taylors" have such special fabric. It tells everyone if you are smart or stupid. Only smart people can see the fabric but no one will admit they cannot see it because they dont want to appear stupid. The emperor has clothes made from this special fabric and goes on parade. An innocent child looks up and says The emporer is naked !
The new agers are like the towns folks who swear they see the fabric in order to not appear stupid. Guess what? They will be walking around town naked. It will take an innocent child to point out their nakedness to them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

What are you doing in this thread? I'm genuinely curious what has you prowling this excruciatingly obvious list of potential fails, as though it still interests you. Clearly you don't hold high regard for any of the content by the OP, so maybe you're entertaining yourself by posting meaningless jabber intended to continue poking at our continued existence in spite of ridiculous rumors?

Was that all you had planned for today? Wow.

edit on 21-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Its not 11:11 GMT yet. Its only 11:49 Eastern time. Got a few more hours yet.

Someone seems to have a BIG misunderstanding of GMT.

NOW it is 5:03 PM GMT, 11:00 GMT has already passed 7 HOURS AGO.

Eastern time is 5 hours BEHIND GMT, not the other way around.

Retard I know what time it is now its 12:09 est No we are not 5 hours behind. See this site for times across the US its 11:09 GMT now 12:09 Est
www.time.gov.../d/-7/java

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Hi again Apocryphon.
Thanks again for another great thread.
I'm done with ATS now.
It's clear to me that the situation is pretty much as you have described.
However, I take a somewhat harder view.
Those that get it are in the boat, those that do not are not.
The opening of the door and the guidance of which you speak apply to the former.
Yes, eventually everybody will get there.
Eventually.
In the meantime (and rather ironically), I recall on appropriate Bible passage.
Paraphrasing: In that day, to those that have more shall be given; to those that have not, even that which they have shall be taken away.
Kinda makes me wonder about the whole Bible thing.
Anyway, take care of yourself and I hope to meet you again down the road.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
David icke is crying in his cornflakes, alex jones is swiveling round his chair wondering what to do next..

I doubt they are crying and "wondering". All it takes is some new, made-up random fantasy story and the gullible will buy it. Wait and see!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Its not 11:11 GMT yet. Its only 11:49 Eastern time. Got a few more hours yet.

Someone seems to have a BIG misunderstanding of GMT.

NOW it is 5:03 PM GMT, 11:00 GMT has already passed 7 HOURS AGO.

Eastern time is 5 hours BEHIND GMT, not the other way around.

Retard I know what time it is now its 12:09 est No we are not 5 hours behind. See this site for times across the US its 11:09 GMT now 12:09 Est
www.time.gov.../d/-7/java

You call me a retard while you don't even know what GMT is? Funny!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Not what we have been hearing sweety. We've been told MOUNTAIN TIME like in DENVER. But anyway it matters not when nothing is going to happen. If this was supposed to be Greenwich time then the whole thing goes flooy anyway. The Mayans were in eastern standard time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

PS while you have that palm to your face.: You have a green booger hanging there you might want to get.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dont try to tell me I cant tell time and GMT is known as general mountain time so put that in your friggin pipe and smoke it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

No it isn't, GMT is Greenwich Mean Time, and it is the same as UTC (Universal Time), mountain time is MST.

I should know as I live in Britain, it's our bloody time!!

It is now 17:17 GMT, 11:11 GMT went looooong ago.
edit on 21/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

No, it does not.
wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

What is GMT? Where is Greenwich? What is Greenwich Time (GMT)? Greenwich, England has been the home of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) since 1884. GMT is sometimes called Greenwich Meridian Time because it is measured from the Greenwich Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Greenwich is the place from where all time zones are measured

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To every naysayer, Negative Nancy and "I told you so" guru currently playing audience to this thread:

Have you ever paused to consider that if the world hasn't changed in your eyes, that says more about you than the world? Maybe instead of arguing with the people who insist it has changed, show them it can still change more. There is no better proof than getting up and doing it yourself. That is true achievement, in contrast to the armchair scientists and skeptics who plague these threads for no more than the pure enjoyment of tearing into the imaginative populace of this website.

Try helping us up instead of pushing us back down. Maybe you're right...maybe the world hasn't changed a bit. But you know what? It can. It just needs your help. It needs all of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
wiki.answers.com...

Note: The term 'General Mountain Time' is not used with reference to North American time zones. 'GMT' stands for Greenwich Mean Time, NOT General Mountain Time, as some have mis-understood it!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Um...wow. You know, I've never seen the "General Mountain Time" used before. It's always been Greenwich. I love you, Google.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

PS while you have that palm to your face.: You have a green booger hanging there you might want to get.

Ok you have won and I admit defeat. Your arguments are just...too good!
Cheers, now let's smoke that pipe, at...7:00 "general mountain time", mhmmk? Then everyone can go home and be happy again

edit on 21-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As I have predicted for years it has come to pass,

When nothing happened there will be those acting out the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes" and the few that play the game will do so until someone informs them that they are naked.

All of those deluding themselves into thinking they are experiencing something others have somehow missed are sadly mistaken. You are naked.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's so nice to believe that some magical vibration is going to come and make the people of the Earth kinder, smarter, and bring enlightenment to those who aspire to greed, lies, and murder, even as it sacrifices the health and beauty of our planet and it's species.

Unfortunately, there is no magical, intangible wave of goodness and enlightenment that is going to wash over us today.

It has to come from within each of us. We've come a long way since man first lived, if you think about it.

But we still have a long, long journey ahead. Perhaps if enough of us emanate this enlightenment it will become a part of the collective conscious.

We will, as always, continue to try.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Unfortunately, there is no magical, intangible wave of goodness and enlightenment that is going to wash over us today.

It has to come from within each of us.

And most importantly, it doesn't depend on a specific date.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join