It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Apocryphon,

You put a lot of effort into this thread.
I don't know why, but it rings true to me.

It also counts for something that there is consistency between the three new threads that you have started recently.
I have read all three your threads, and enjoyed them.

Please can you provide us with more of this "knowledge" that we all need to be more spiritually free.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

The OP and supporters are indulging in a heavy dose of motivated reasoning.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All one can do is wait and see - obviously what he says may be nonsense, or may be true.

Why even bother to debate or argue about it? It only shows you have some image of reality you are invested in, which you feel some need to force outward. It hints at the box you've put yourself in. At the end of the day I doubt any of us here (or maybe very few, *if* that, but then I can't even know) is actually in a position to verify or deny what he is saying, so all discussion of the sort about it is pointless. Asking him questions for more information is at least worthwhile, and perhaps the only means to sizing it up in part (namely if the things he said started showing inconsistencies), but I don't see that he's contradicted himself so no juice there.

Anyway man (@Apocryphon)... I guess one can hope what you say is true. I'm too far gone to invest in anything anymore lol (and yeah in part this is just me whining about my misery at that, ahaha), but it would be nice to think there's more to it than this. God knows I *wanted* to know, earnestly, and just got nowhere - or at least nowhere towards what I wanted.

But then I think hitting that brick wall and rock bottom is a valuable lesson... one I suspect many here have not met.

Good day either way, whether you're speaking truth or full of it - at the very least it made the time go by.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Christ taught a philosophy much like the "new age" movement which is like any other movement. Each individual defines their philosophy per view point.

Jesus did not teach Christianity nor did he teach religion.

And this below.... is just not true. lol Im sorry but I understand Jesus per my view point from what I have learned and this below has nothing to do with any type of "love" your neighbor philosophy. The "devil" is not some teaching of love or compassion for your fellow brother. It would and should be considered the opposite. New World Order has nothing to do with new age although you can find a conspiracy anywhere you look for it as I have done with each subject I have studied.

The teachings of the new age movement are a path to the beasts so beware where you go

Let me give you some advice now.... beware what you believe. Your belief molds your spirit.

Have you done research into blavatsky, Lucis trust, one world religion, one world government, new age movement, Zeitguist, the venus project? These are all pretty much connected and lucifer will promise love
to get our allegience and get us to accept his mark which will come in the form of an RFID chip! Lucifer is the deciever and will promise us anything to sway our devotion from God almighty and the embodyment of thee!
I am not 100% sure that these things will happen but have deduced that we are heading into a new age where
men will be decived and in my opinion this sounds to me to be the most likely scenario! It's not like Lucifer will announce himself and ask for our allegience. He will decieve us into believing he is the Christ but he will be the AntiChrist and he will be supported by the false prophet!

Originally posted by MamaJ
Let me give you some advice now.... beware what you believe. Your belief molds your spirit.

I could say the same to you and if you are buying into this New Ager nonsense then it is you who needs to worry.
I know that God is real and Christ is the path to being saved from the coming of Lucifer! It would have been far simpler for me to have been an athiest as there came a time early in my life where I wanted to believe in god but was not provided any proof of him. When I was finally satisfied with being an athiest and I had come to terms with my mortality did strange things start happening to me that validated a belief in a higher being! It took several decades of very odd occurrences and me being on a path to self destruction. With such a destructive nature I needed to be saved on several occasions. A few times from prison, a few from dying and a few times signs were provided to me which validated my faith! When I think of what I went through It is nothing less then miraculous that I am here! You might think ill of me but the truth is I almost never had a hallucination! I've never heard any voices, have always been a grounded person, a realist who is not easily decieved! So for me to accept this as truth there has to be some very compelling instances in my life to lead me to this conclusion!
I know we all are not easily swayed to the beliefs of others and as such i don't expect you to be swayed to mine but don't accept anyone elses either! Most of all be true to yourself, discover on your own by looking inward to see what lay outside of this world we percieve! This will help you to see the truth of those that would decieve you for their own purposes! Be weary of the coming day when this New Age movement reveals itself for what it truely is and not what it pretends to be! lastly make praise to none unless you are sure that they are the truth and the light!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
It's sad that such a wonderful message falls mostly on deaf ears, but such is the nature of humankind I guess. Just wanted to chime in and manifest my appreciation for taking the time to post this regardless of all the negativity that would come as a response. I have personally been experiencing this acceleration in spiritual evolution for several months now, it's weird in some ways but clearly noticeable. Just wondering if things will start happening even faster from now on.

EDIT: Since a few days ago I've felt my spleen chakra awakening, which is something that I've never felt before. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but thought it was worth mentioning.
edit on 21/12/2012 by Deny777 because: New info

....and me, the past day I've felt a pain in my upper arm, the kind you get when you get a needle for a flu shot - muscle is sore deep inside. Have never experienced anything like that except after having a flu shot.

No I haven't had a flu shot in the past 2 months...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Walley

All one can do is wait and see - obviously what he says may be nonsense, or may be true.

This has been one of the standard mantras of the 2012 believers. Instead of applying rational thinking and making an effort to determine the plausibility of a claim, people waited for years only to learn after years that 2012 was the hoax so easily determined by those examining the situation.

Did 2012 believers learn from the years of doing nothing that led to nothing? Apparently the answer is no.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I heard that The Great Cthulhu will rise from the ocean depths to wreak havoc upon planet Earth in 2013. It may be nonsense but it may also be true so let's just wait and see/

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Cthulhu is going to strike us? Wow. I was just hoping that 2013 would be the year the Cubs won the pennant. Now we have to wait and see about Cthulhu. I'll try not to let despair get to me.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by postmeme

The OP and supporters are indulging in a heavy dose of motivated reasoning.

Thanks I learned something new today.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The trouble is that it's impossible to ever truly know any other way. But I'm not like those "believer" types, I have no idea whether what he says has any truth to it and have no interest in aligning either way, and leave it at that.

I mean supposing he's full of crap but a bunch of people want to blindly believe what he says; I have to ask, what do you care? It's their problem rather than yours.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Walley

The trouble is that it's impossible to ever truly know any other way.

I don't think that is the case. People would like you to think that way.

The claim is that something is happening. Is there a way to tell if this is correct?

Is there a way to decide if this is real or not? Is there a test that distinguishes this from baloney?

This is an open forum and questioning issues is the standard. Despite the moronic rhetoric that science cannot be challenged, the fact of the matter is that scientists continually challenge each other to do a better job. Here is a challenge to check some of the claims and the story is that we have to wait. Not a good excuse. It is a sorry excuse.

Putting off the checking is doing what the fringe and the woo-woos claim real science does. Science does not avoid testing, testing, and retesting. Fakes do. They can't pass any tests so there are the excuses to avoid tests.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

All I'll say is you're wasting your energy and time trying to prove or disprove what he's saying; both because nothing can ever be proven to absolute certainty (ever, never - you may disagree, but that would only mean you haven't thought hard enough on it, nothing personal), and because where there's one there's a million others, so tomorrow you'll be stuck debating whether what someone else says is true or false.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Can you tell us when the New Age ends? And, more importantly, how? Come on, make some prediction, cuz it works that way. I heard that the scientists have been examining a newly found Aztec script that refers to the year of 2016, and it says that UmAGumma will return to the earth that year. You know, you don't play some silly games with UmAGumma, the Aztec God of Agregate Social Turbulence and Quantum Mayham.

edit on 26-12-2012 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Walley

Does this website exist? If the answer is anything but "yes" then you are engaging in pointless philisophical solipsism that has absolutely no worth or practical merit in the real world. That is to say such arguments built on this premise can safely be ignored.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Walley

This has been one of the standard mantras of the 2012 believers. Instead of applying rational thinking and making an effort to determine the plausibility of a claim, people waited for years only to learn after years that 2012 was the hoax so easily determined by those examining the situation.

Did 2012 believers learn from the years of doing nothing that led to nothing? Apparently the answer is no.

I think the main reason we are lumped together as 2012 believers is because many of us already understand what he is saying completely. We've felt this way about it before this person posted what he did. We're not following him, we are standing right beside him. Many of us had this feeling and it IS EXACTLY what led us into the whole phenomenon in the first place.

My other favorite post in this thread was from "The Anarchist" when he said you people can continue to be a bunch of pessimists and keep your world of despair or something similar.

My mother came to me Christmas day and said, she didn't want to go to the doctor but her throat was bothering her... Well to be 100% truthful she said "I'm gonna die, look at my throat, what should I do? The doctor has me all scared and wants to give me all these treatments that I can't afford and my insurance doesn't cover. So, I guess I'll just get cancer and DIE."

Yep, its my mother#ing mother. I answered, well, I guess you're gonna die then. You already believe it, so might as well just end it now.

OBTUSE........ All of you skeptics... It happened. Just as many of us were able to figure out towards the end. We might have been pulled into some crazy cataclysmic ideas, but for the most part I think many of us know exactly what is going on. So, here we are walking the path.
edit on 26-12-2012 by sticky because: (no reason given)

Threads like this actually incite emotion out of me. I swear if I was a god, I would put you all on one island and watch you kill yourselves off. Meanwhile, on my island, I'd bring all the New Agers and we could live as brothers forever and ever and ever. It's not hard to imagine.... rip john lennon

And here is my god damn proof that I've already believed in what the OP is about years ago
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Read my posts)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Have you done research into blavatsky, Lucis trust, one world religion, one world government, new age movement, Zeitguist, the venus project? These are all pretty much connected and lucifer will promise love to get our allegience and get us to accept his mark which will come in the form of an RFID chip! Lucifer is the deciever and will promise us anything to sway our devotion from God almighty and the embodyment of thee!
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Yes, I have researched all that you list above. Thats what I do in my spare time is research topics of interest and have been doing so for over thirty years now.

One thing you should know about me is this.... I do not believe in Lucifer, the devil, satan. He was made up many years ago to fit an ideology.

Im not into the chip theory either.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The lesson is not to get too attached to scams

Like money, Christianity, politics, democracy, relationships, good food, pretty much everything that makes life bearable?

You say we're stupid for hoping it would change. We say you're foolish for not MAKING it change.

I've been gone for a few days, but noticed this post. I can tell ya Afterinfinity, that as miserable and angry, and eager to bash others and our world as you are, you WON'T be part of a positive change. You have an underlying anger about you, and you seem to enjoy keeping it on the front line.

...And you bash anybody who even remotely tries to refer to something good? And then complain about how bad everybody and everything is? Do you see the incongruences?

Will you come back and with your hatred and bash my words here?

EVERYBODY has to start with themselves. EVERYBODY. Have you given yourself permission to wear your anger like a crown, and make no effort whatsoever to improve anything? Because your attitude about the planet and our societies will improve nothing.

(Also, who is "We"? Are you speaking with the Royal plural? Or are you referring to the teenagers who starred your posts?)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

I've been gone for a few days, but noticed this post. I can tell ya Afterinfinity, that as miserable and angry, and eager to bash others and our world as you are, you WON'T be part of a positive change. You have an underlying anger about you, and you seem to enjoy keeping it on the front line.

No societal change has ever occurred without an angry man or woman behind it. It's when we get angry that we realize how necessary change is.

...And you bash anybody who even remotely tries to refer to something good? And then complain about how bad everybody and everything is? Do you see the incongruences?

Please quote the relevant selections so I may present a suitable defense.

EVERYBODY has to start with themselves. EVERYBODY. Have you given yourself permission to wear your anger like a crown, and make no effort whatsoever to improve anything? Because your attitude about the planet and our societies will improve nothing.

I don't see your complacent attitude doing much either.

(Also, who is "We"? Are you speaking with the Royal plural? Or are you referring to the teenagers who starred your posts?)

That was a wholly immature post. I'll refrain from answering. When you have seen the world from my eyes, I will share a glimpse through yours.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No societal change has ever occurred without an angry man or woman behind it.

How angry were Ghandi and Martin Luther King?

I don't see your complacent attitude doing much either.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't possibly know about that.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I swear if I was a god, I would put you all on one island and watch you kill yourselves off. Meanwhile, on my island, I'd bring all the New Agers and we could live as brothers forever and ever and ever.

That was a pleasant summation. You'd be like kings of old that slaughtered the dissenters. You want to do what Assad is doing, what Mubarak did, what Pol Pot did, what Stalin did, what Sadam did, ...

So much for peace and love and that.

So after revealing an ugly side to all of this it is off to view this other thread.

It might help if "ALL" of you above posters had any real clue as to what is prophecized about 2012

It is well known that there were no prophecies about 2012.

For one, I didn't state my beliefs in the post. Therefore, you have no idea what I believe in.

Lets just get one thing straight. 2012 has nothing to do with "Doomsday".

You're right there it has nothing to do with doomsday or anything else. And as you noticed nothing happened.

Take a look at the interpetations of "The lost book of Nostradamus". Do I believe it? I haven't decided yet. There is one for you.

To add: I would agree with the Title of the post. I don't believe in a doomsday scenario for 2012.

I also don't believe in a massive ascension theory, although I would lean towards an awakening of the people on earth to a realization that the current civilization is far more uncivilized then we would like to believe.

That's about it. You said little other than you had no position for the most part. Now you claim this suggests that what you posted there agrees with the OP.

So what?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join