It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia
Be mindfull of what you believe and what you actually know.

How many people are there on ATS who comment about aliens or UFO's when the is still no factual evidence that these exist.

Accepting that which you are yet to know does not mean you have to agree with it, it means that you allow your self conscious mind to respond with reason rather than resort to our predictable reactive rejective state that has been the cause of our continual diminishment for most of our known history.

Be mindfull that rejecting a persons belief only justifies its esculation.................

I take it you have never seen a UFO? Pftttt! How can you sit there typing these ridiculing remarks? Who says there are no such things? Oh.... the people who haven't actually seen one themselves? I guess that makes it true then. They don't exist.

Well, I HAVE SEEN ONE (more like 50)! It came down right beside my car, shot a beam of light that went right beside me, then spun of into space at a rate of speed that no human body could possible endure. It was gone in a split second.

Here is my encounter for anyone wishing to read it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There! I agree with it, I KNOW it was real, and no one is going to tell me I am being unreasonable for believing it when I saw it with my own two eyes. And I'm not the only one on this Earth that have seen them really close.

Open your mind just a little and stop the ridicule of those who are searching for answers. I didn't ask for it to come pay me a visit... it just did. There's your facts!

edit on 12/23/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

Where did you get that date from?

I researched this a little (very little!), and realized that there is no consensus as to when it actually begins. Some astrologers have claimed that it started in the 1800's! Some seem to claim that it won't start until the year 4000..

So who's right, and why?

Well, I did some checking with some computer programs that seemed to be quite flawed - obviously not designed to withstand such a large (though cosmically insignifigant) timescope. One program crashed before I could reach a year when the sun would have noticeably moved away from Pisces (though it kept 'bouncing' the sun back and forth anyway), and another made the sun completely disappear, if any year after 4010 (or so) was chosen.

There were apparently some 'official definitions' that were generally approved in the astrology circles (and that of course doesn't mean anything - the Universe and it's effects do not conform to any definitions by puny earth humans), as to where the edges of the constellations are supposed to be.

I looked at these edges or borders, and realized they were completely out of whack. Why would Aquarius have such arbitrarily small borders, while Pisces would have such large ones? If you would have drawn similar, square-shaped edges, but make it more even, that would pretty much mean we already ARE in the age of Aquarius. The fact that the constellation of Aquarius itself seems to go beyond it's supposed border should raise some questions.

But if you created polygonal even edges (not square shaped), then it would still take hundreds of years to reach Aquarius. The placement and shape of the constellations make it difficult to tell where Pisces ends and Aquarius begins, and which one the sun currently exists in.

And if you look at it without those 'edges' completely, you may come close to the year 2600 point - that's definitely when the sun is inside the constellation of Aquarius.

But on the other hand, it might be there slightly before the year 2600 - depending on the interpretation.

That is pretty much the problem - there are so many interpretations and it's pretty difficult to determine the 'edges', that it's troublesome to just list a date and claim that's it. Technically, the year 2600 (or so) might be most correct, if you only start counting from the time the sun is 'definitely inside' the constellation. But that interpretation would assume that the constellation of Pisces really reaches -right- to the very line between the stars in Aquarius. And that can't be. It has to end before Aquarius begins - and that would mean that Aquarius also begins long before the 'lines' (or diagrams) of the stars are around the sun.

If we are to assume the constellations have approximately 'equal' "space" around them (otherwise the sun isn't in ANY constellation right now), your year guess can't be correct. If we are to assume there's pretty much 'no space' at all around Aquarius, and a huge amount of space around Pisces (why should this be?), then your year estimation might be close to the truth.

All in all, it's probably impossible to tell accurately and factually when it begins, unless we get 'information from a higher source' (and even that source might get it wrong), because there are just so many viewpoints, estimations, claims, guesses, definitions, and interpretations of the whole thing.

But I guess one thing is for sure: it won't be beginning for a very long time yet (if things don't change dramatically). We will all have left this planet by then (and perhaps many have already come back and left many times).

So the bottom line is, it doesn't really matter.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello again fellow members of ATS,

First allow me apologize for not being able to further participate in this thread or reply to personal messages within the last day and a half. I've been traveling, and am afraid I will have to do so a bit more over the next few days. However, I do believe I have enough time within the next twenty-four hours to share some of my personal history and help clarify many of the questions and criticisms that have been brought up throughout my two threads. Although I simply do not have enough time to respond to every single individual query, I do intend to address many of the most common questions that have been brought up thus far.

I understand one of the bigger criticisms that has been leveled has to do with the fact that I did not fully divulge how I know what I know. Although there were very good reasons for this, after thinking it over with careful discernment I've decided I am going to create a thread revealing my personal story and explaining where much of my knowledge has come from. I should provide a fair warning, however, that by doing so I am putting both myself and this forum community at risk. I am going to have to be very careful about exactly what details I provide, given the sensitive nature of the information, and given the extent to which certain suppressive organizations wish to restrict the free flow of information.

I cannot stress enough the importance of discretion, not just in this particular subject, but in general in this day and age. Every single piece of information you have ever posted or sent online, anywhere, is stored in a government data center somewhere where incredibly advanced pattern recognition algorithms continuously analyze the data to detect certain patterns of words and phrases, as well as broader behavioral patters. Often the information you post reaches one of these data centers before it even reaches its intended destination and can, if necessary, be blocked from reaching its intended destination. Not only is the current state of the World Wide Web continuously stored and analyzed, but historical 'snapshots' of previous states of the internet are stored as well for retroactive analysis in which more complex pattern recognition algorithms that take more time to run are employed. Although I use the Tor network to protect my personal identity online, the data sent from the final exit node to the destination (in this case ATS) is still unencrypted and can in fact be analyzed and redacted. The upside is that it is generally algorithms, and not humans, analyzing the data, and algorithms can be circumvented if one simply knows how to avoid doing or saying the specific things that might trip a flag somewhere. So as long as I'm careful enough to present information in a specific way, avoiding certain names and key phrases, I should be able to share the unadulterated version of my personal story that so many are demanding.

I look forward to continuing to bring the light to those who are eager to receive it. Look for my post within the next twenty-four hours.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

I must be nuttier than I thought 'cause that actually sounded credible.

truly, op: I am on the edge of my seat.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ha ha this guy is on a massive wind up. You would all be better to ignore him. He sounds like a walking cliche of paranoia and pseudo-spirituality.

Yes the Echelon network is real. Does it care about someone like you? No.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Jenny where are youuuuuuuuuuuu ....ged ouddda ereeeee
Ged to da chopperrrrrrr......

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I hope you're not being sarcastic because I totally feel the same. XD

The plot thickens!

Thought I should edit again to clarify that I too am genuinely interested to hear what more the OP has to say.
edit on 23/12/12 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'll be looking for your third thread, Apocryphon. Honestly, this could be a series on spiritual awareness for the coming years.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok so where are my psychic abilities then?

Sorry but i am not buying into any of this.
edit on 23-12-2012 by NeverBackDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverBackDown

Ok so where are my psychic abilities then?
Sorry but i am not buying into none of this.

So when you court a lady, do you usually grope her tits? Because apparently, subtlety just isn't fast enough for you. Change isn't always immediate. And if you stopped thinking about what you want all the time, you might realize this. It's not all about you, it's about the human race as a whole.
edit on 23-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mods please kill the thread, its just clap trap to try and justify why the 21st was a no show.

We all already know why, because it was a load of twaddle and misrepresentation.

We don't need a million threads to try and make themselves not look as foolish.

Face it 21st preachers, you were stupid and wrong, nothing happened, they were no spiritual, mental, physical or any other changes, it was another day like the one before so please retreat to under the bridges and let someone else have a thread about something more credible.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Please, just give it a rest. Go post on some mystic website or something. Your credibility is lost when you mention December 21st, 2012.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BluFenix

Please, just give it a rest. Go post on some mystic website or something. Your credibility is lost when you mention December 21st, 2012.

Or you could just ignore this thread, instead of oppressing someone's freedom of speech. Does that sound like a good idea? Or do you have to continue to fill your annoyance quota? No one asked you to come here. You are free to leave this thread and delete it from your subscriptions at any time. No one will stop you.

Personally, I don't let a bunch of numbers tell me what to consider or not consider. I find such a practice to be juvenile, just like your post.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Please ATSers have a little patience and some respect for the OP as well as yourselves. You gain nothing from posting hurtful, negative comments that drag this post off course. If you do not believe or think the OP is reliable then leave the forum and seek information that resonates with your inner self.

For goodness sake please display some civility and respect.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

HA! What are you scared of?

And..... another one misses the boat. So be it...

Drown in your own fears....

but for the love of ATS, I plan on sticking around and jumping on the ship because whether or not there is any truth to the Op... I feel there is, so there must be. Intuition is the forgotten sense and so If I deem the op ok, of sound mind, speaking on behalf of science and love, Im all in!

Give us what ya got OP..... only a few are not interested.

Only a few didn't get the OP...didn't comprehend it.... or ??? I don't know but, enough analysis on them, lets move on.....

Waiting....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Look at how this guy is writing. So much text yet giving us very little info. He's just being obtuse/fudging for no reason.

Its ok. The charlatans have had their chance. What the eotw really taught us is to move forward with critical thinking & science.

Stop wasting your time. Do something useful today.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

Look at how this guy is writing. So much text yet giving us very little info. He's just being obtuse/fudging for no reason.

Oh, look, another member who didn't pay enough attention to see the OP's post promising another thread within the next 24 hours explaining as much as he dared to explain. Remember, knowing too much is a dangerous occupation, and I wouldn't ask him to risk his life or health to assuage YOUR ego.

Try listening instead of talking. If all of you skeptics know so much, then please, post a thread on YOUR theory of everything that you would have us do and believe to make this world a better place. At the moment, you give me the distinct impression of a flock of thick-headed jocks chuckling at their own stupid jokes and ogling the material things in life because you're more shallow than a mirror.

Try paying attention and learning instead of entering the threading believing you already know what you need to. It's hard to teach a fool what he thinks he already knows.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
You put a lot of thought into that. Why are you trying so hard to lead people in that direction? I like your effort to change the World for the better but what you're doing is spreading false hope. A lot of skeptics are going to like this thread, because they'll will be feeling the need to hold onto the idea that once made them Happy. If we want change, we have to make the change ourselves, nobody is going to do it for us.

Not only that, but people may even believe the information he's trying to present. But remember people, just because somebody writes a well thought out wall of text, doesn't mean he's any more credible to somebody who just says nothing happened. To be a bit honest OP, you made too much of an effort so I'm going to give you a star a flag for you buddy

Nothing has happened. Everything is the same as before What your feeling now is a illusion and it will pass.
edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

How do you know this is false hope and he did say you have to make the change yourself....you have to believe that your spirit exists and that we are only trapped in this reality. And i believe the information hes trying to present because I actually have done research unlike you and there was a shift in the frequencies on earth when the galatical alignment happened. This information is as just as credible as any other post on ATS considering the vast amounts of information online about the 2012 ascension, and not to mention that the Mayans never actually said that the world would end they said there would be a shift from one age to next, and a very positive change happening. So please do some research before you make such a mis-informing post

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What exactly makes you think the OP 'knows' any more than anyone else?

Personally he strikes me as yet another attention seeking fantasist who knows exactly which buttons to push to get you lot going.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Do something useful today.
reply to post by postmeme

He IS trying to do something useful... like teach you a little something, something.

Like he said, for those who have ears, let him hear. Or..... not. Its simple..... a choice to either learn or move on to another thread. HA! That simple.

Why name call and degrade? Did you read the Op and the other thread he offered in the Op? Your comments lead me to assume the answer is a NO.

I learn something from this site on a daily basis and the great news is.... I get to pick which topics and which threads will do just that. For my interests are broad and wide open to explore the unknowns and knowns.

This thread and the other that was linked is truly insightful (for me), something that I have known and or felt for years now. There is nothing "new" here and there is nothing to be scared of.

Go look in the mirror and degrade yourself because per the op, thats what you are doing anyway. That is.... if I heard right. lol

Ahhhhh..... gotta love the trolls anyway. xoxoxo

Jenn

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join