It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

sooooo.. in essence you're saying people will get super powers...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Typical of these people to think only of themselves.

We wait patiently for your discussion, brother.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

I sent him a message, but he hasn't replied. Perhaps all the negativity frightened him off. At least he said what he needed to, and hopefully, he will eventually return.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by briawis

The only thing that prevents this from being the "Age of Truth and Understanding" is your willingness to engage in such. And so far, you have provided a commendable demonstration reminiscent of a pair of iron doors slamming shut in the face of the sun.

You are either here to listen, or here to argue. People who argue generally tend to not understand. Instead, ask questions. Arguing inherently says, "I don't want your answers." Questions say, "I don't understand your answers, please explain further."

Stop arguing, and start questioning. If this whole thing had gone by without a single post being made in either denial or affirmation, I would have been perfectly happy because right now, all I see are idiots. Idiots who think being right makes them a hero, and who think that being right means everything is okay.

No. Everything is not okay. People are still lying, dying, crying, and spying, all over the world. Everywhere there is war, famine, hunger, disease, and deception rampant. End of the world? Yes, it actually is. It's just taking really, really, really long time.

And you know what? We can stop it. But seeing as how the majority of our species is comprise of mother-loving morons, it won't happen. We'll just sit because we're too clumsy to grasp the subtlety of the poison that is devouring us from the inside out.

Deny ignorance? Wow. Please tell me more about how your religious and political arguments are doing so much to promote truth. Right now, all I see is kids arguing over cookies while the neighbors rob them blind.
edit on 22-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by briawis

The only thing that prevents this from being the "Age of Truth and Understanding" is your willingness to engage in such. And so far, you have provided a commendable demonstration reminiscent of a pair of iron doors slamming shut in the face of the sun.

You are either here to listen, or here to argue. People who argue generally tend to not understand. Instead, ask questions. Arguing inherently says, "I don't want your answers." Questions say, "I don't understand your answers, please explain further."

Stop arguing, and start questioning.

You still haven't apologized for your lack of new age compassion towards your fellow humans
claiming i dont care if they died they never contributed anything to the gene pool ...

lol your mantra is flowing out plenty of heartfelt spiritual compassionate love chakras today
aren't they kid.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

We sent him one as well, but we did not expect a reply.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You still haven't apologized for your lack of new age compassion towards your fellow humans
claiming i dont care if they died they never contributed anything to the gene pool ...

And I'm sure you were completely understanding when the Westboro Baptist picketed the Newtown sigil, right? Go home, hypocrite. The world is waiting for you to sit by and do nothing as it slowly burns to ashes. You've turned your back to the blaze and said, "What? I don't see anything. You're crazy."

I am not the topic here. Need I direct you to Blaine's post? It was quite clear.
edit on 22-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

And I'm sure you were completely understanding when the Westboro Baptist picketed the Newtown sigil, right?
huh

Go home, hypocrite.
sir your attitude stinks

The world is waiting for you to sit by and do nothing as it slowly burns to ashes.
The world isnt burning to ashes we are still here sir .

You've turned your back to the blaze and said, "What? I don't see anything. You're crazy."

Whatever you say jack your the master race here arent you...

edit on 22-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by briawis
Oh FFS sake give it a rest! I am privileged to be a member of ATS. I am a genuine "Seeker of the Truth" There is so much interesting content on this forum that we don't need w4nkers like you polluting our space. The world didn't end! Your interpretation of what the Mayans may or may not have said is no longer relevant. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

In case you didn't read the OP, hence what this thread is about... its about a "shift". Not the world ending... I think we all know IT DIDNT HAPPEN but thanks never the less for clearing that up.

In YOUR little world there is a view of "polluting space" via what you liken to however you my friend are not the only one in the world nor are you going to speak for all the members of ATS in regards to what we "need" or don't "need".

There is a lot of interesting content on ATS and the great thing is you can choose to be a part of a thread and provide positive or at least an intelligent comment here and there and even better for the ones you do not like or do not agree with, you can even move on to another thread.

This thread is about a shift from what I gather from the OP and its not about members. Please for the love of God or the lack of love for God, lets speak on behalf of "change" for the better.

The change we want to see starts with us (who would of thought that) and if you are one who doesn't feel like this world is in need of change.... DENY IGNORANCE, cause you are asleep and this thread is definitely for you. Sit back, be quiet and learn something.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Repeating to my self :

Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...

Ugh I dunno. How are we supposed to when these obvious threads are popping up

Well, since its pretty clear that your kind is addicted to making fun of a fellow human who has harmed nobody, and since you asked, I'll give you advice in the same tone as what I tell my stepdad who is addicted to the way hard drugs make him feel. They are basically the same process...you want to do something really really bad, even though you know you shouldnt.

I tell my uncle to try to avoid being in situations where he might be offered drugs or he might see other people using. So the way that translates to you, is: Go away. 2012 is just not a good topic for you. Avoid the entire forum, because, much like a full moon to a lychanthrope, or like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde's potion, this forum turns people like you into very unpleasant, ugly people who are just chomping at the bit to break out from the starting gate so you can "put someone in their place", even though that place may not be theirs at all, but merely "the place YOU think they should be..."

And unfortunately for you and all those around you when you behave in such a way, you are not perfect. So when you attempt to play God and put these labels on people and try to "tell it like it is", you make a grave error since it is impossible for you to know "how it is".

So basically what you're wasting all this energy on an argument of "My opinion versus your opinion." You may as well be arguing over which color is more awesome, red or blue? Does this seem like a productive expenditure of your time and energy?

Or do you really not care about what's true? Is this desire of yours to seek out and ridicule people of different beliefs only because you're a little lonely, and this helps you feel like a part of something? A part of a winning team? Are you in it for the virtual high fives from imaginary internet buddies?

Why exactly ARE you here? Just wanted to pop in for a few quick, cheap stabs?

So you see, it only makes sense for you to be somewhere else besides here. You being here has accomplished nothing. I'm pretty sure the op isn't going to say "you're right. I'm going to change from now on." In fact, I would venture to say that I don't believe your reply was designed with that in mind to begin with.

So, Mr. I'm Smarter Than Everybody Else, would you be so kind as to do us the honor of explaining what it was you DID have in mind with the design and intent of your post?

12/22/2012 by 3n19m470 because: accidentally sent it before i had finished it

edit on 12/22/2012 by 3n19m470 because: had to finish

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The notion that what people think changes the world is simply ludicrous. It's an appeal to the easy button. It's a wish for magic. Changes happen when people work for them, not wish for them.

Nothing happened because there is nothing like this ascension that was hoped for. For thousands of years people have been waiting for this non-event to happen. It will never happen because people need to get off their keisters and make a change.

Want to change the world? Start your own service group or join an existing one. Stock a food kitchen. Teach English to an immigrant. Take meals to the elderly. Help with an after school club. Raise money for a charity. There are lots of ways to make a difference. Wishing isn't doing anyone any good.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You fail to grasp the point of the thread, and it seems you have no desire to improve your understanding therein.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OP, I hope these trolls haven't run you off.
I am interested in hearing what else you have to say. I have studied different beliefs over the years, and I am always open-minded to hear something new, (although this isn't entirely new to me).
Please come back.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thats kind of the point of this thread, has nothing to do with a "wish" so if you were hoping to go against the OP, ya failed.

BEING the change you want to see is the "shift" we are talking about here.

Thank you for agreeing.

ETA: His thread he linked to in this OP is quite insightful and he did ask us to refer to it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

H essentially breaks the physics down and shows that a "shift" is occurring. In order to be a part of the shift yu have to BE it... not wish upon it... BE it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by briawis
Oh FFS sake give it a rest! I am privileged to be a member of ATS. I am a genuine "Seeker of the Truth" There is so much interesting content on this forum that we don't need w4nkers like you polluting our space. The world didn't end! Your interpretation of what the Mayans may or may not have said is no longer relevant. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

In case you didn't read the OP, hence what this thread is about... its about a "shift". Not the world ending... I think we all know IT DIDNT HAPPEN but thanks never the less for clearing that up.

In YOUR little world there is a view of "polluting space" via what you liken to however you my friend are not the only one in the world nor are you going to speak for all the members of ATS in regards to what we "need" or don't "need".

There is a lot of interesting content on ATS and the great thing is you can choose to be a part of a thread and provide positive or at least an intelligent comment here and there and even better for the ones you do not like or do not agree with, you can even move on to another thread.

This thread is about a shift from what I gather from the OP and its not about members. Please for the love of God or the lack of love for God, lets speak on behalf of "change" for the better.

The change we want to see starts with us (who would of thought that) and if you are one who doesn't feel like this world is in need of change.... DENY IGNORANCE, cause you are asleep and this thread is definitely for you. Sit back, be quiet and learn something.

My thoughts exactly, BAW33, and not just to this one member, but to all the trolls who have been jumping on these type of threads.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

As the Winter Solstice draws nearer and the world moves ever closer to the end of not only the Mayan calendar but a date and time with which numerous ancient and illuminated cultures were fascinated,

What are the numerous cultures you claim to be fascinated with that date and time?

I understand and fully expect that my message will not be received by everyone. Such is the nature of revelation; those who receive will receive, those who do not receive will not receive. Some will mock, others will debate, others will understand. I have not come to debate, but to reveal factual information. All I ask is that you read it in full with an open mind. I can attest that all I am about to say is 100% true.

What is the name of the deity or other supernatural entity or entities? Revelation is the revealing or disclosing of some form of truth or knowledge through supposed communication with a deity or other supernatural entity or entities.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What is also not new, but still often alarming to many, is that the atom is made up of almost entirely empty space. If one were to build a replica of a Hydrogen atom to scale using a tennis ball as the nucleus, the orbiting electron would be thousands of miles away. When we break the atom down further into subatomic particles, we have the same scenario; almost entirely empty space between the subatomic particles that make up the atomic particle. Break down those subatomic particles even further and, well, the story repeats itself. Eventually, everything can be broken down into 1-dimensional vibrating particles, which some scientists call strings. It would be a misnomer to refer to them as particles, or as strings for that matter, because they consist of only 1 dimension with zero thickness. This means that, in reality, all of nature is entirely empty space. It isn't "almost empty" as I previously stated, it is actually empty. There is no solidity to the world whatsoever; there is no matter; there is only vibrational energy.

The atom is not made up of space. The atom creates space. What you wrote about nature as empty space is nonsense and how can a particle be one dimensional with no thickness if it vibrates? The particle has to have thickness to vibrate.
edit on 22-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

These "strings" all vibrate at the same single consistent unchanging frequency.

Again your information is wrong. It seems you have it backwards. The particles are not the same frequency.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

When signals with different frequencies exist simultaneously, they do not result in any kind of constructive or destructive interference. They exist both as a combined waveform, and as independent components. That is, no matter how many signals are added together, as long as each signal is of a different frequency, the combined waveform can still be separated back into its original component parts. I won't go into all the complex Fourier analysis required to explain how this is done, instead I will ask you to consider the radio.

Which is matter.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join