It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Jahari

Originally posted by Jahari

Yes, we've been called shills, disnfo agents, and sheeple.

But like others, Ive made the mistake of going with my instinct in rubbing noses in this whole mess. I stopped early this morning. And even though we havent gotten any apologies for all the names we have been called over the years... We need to set the example moving forward. If nothing else, be better than those who treated us skeptics so badly..

Rise above it. Hold our heads high and accept they were wrong. But there's no need to rub it in. We at ats are better than that. And its time we (myself more than some)remembered this.

Yea that sounds really sincere! But I applaud you for the gesture. However insincere it may be!

Well it's very sincere. No point in being rude to those who were wrong. And I've learned that and can admit my faults

What was it that made you realize and fix said fault?

Self reflection. Realizing that I was letting my temper get the best of my on these threads. Its not who I am as a person. And I used the anonymity of a computer to allow myself to lower my own standards over the past few weeks.

I apologize if I came off offensive not my intention.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

Awesome.. everyone agrees that bygones are bygones and we're all on a new page.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
Brothers, I appreciate and am thankful for the replies in this thread so far, even the skeptical ones. I am glad that, at least for some, this discussion has been thought-provoking and illuminating, for in that respect it has fulfilled its intended purpose.

I must say however, while I naturally expected to encounter some expressions of doubt, I did not in any way foresee a discussion with this much bickering. If can ask anything at all, it is that you please be kind to each other. Agree to disagree if you must, but know that agreement is not a prerequisite for kindness towards one another.

I'm convinced that every single person here wants the truth, skeptics and non-skeptics alike. That is one way in which we are all alike. All will eventually find it; spiritual evolution is the destiny of every soul, even if some progress more quickly than others.

I've revealed what I came to reveal, and I hope the truth of what I have shown can continue to be received by those who are willing to receive it. In the mean time, I intend to remain among this community until the time comes when my words are no longer received by anyone. There are still many unanswered questions, and there is still much to discuss.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Apocryphon because: (no reason given)

Except, you never replied to my post.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I was really looking forward to something happening today... I've been reading up about ascension since I heard of it...but I also knew to not expect anything, and to not be disappointed. Well, I was slightly disappointed this morning. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the new year brings.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
In the end, we are being driven into a state of fear and panic, hatred and confusion.

Not one of you, who are reading this, can prove that anything but you exist. You were born an empty room, and early on, you began to be filled with everything around you. You were searching for purpose and questioning everything, without language. In time, you learned to make noises to others as they did to you. You learned to scribble marks that you also understood to have meaning. You learned numerical systems and methods for creating objects for people.

And then you stopped. You were told to close all of the doors except for the doors of those telling you to close the others. Shuttered for a lifetime, to begin the current 'next level' of life...slavery. 90% of the available brain mass was usually left unpaved when those before you died. You are only in the shallow end of the pool. Grunts, scribbles, and stacking objects is nothing. We are still infants, stunted and weak. Can we evolve? I hope so, for everyone's sake...because 2012 is just a number. But the evil that is surrounding and entering our very souls is quite real.

Ask your self the question: Do you need the 2nd Amendment to go to battle? Or do you need it to protect those who have no ability to protect themselves. Would you step in harms way to defend a child being attacked regardless of it meaning your end? I'd like to think so, and now is the time to find out why.

Drop the fear. Just pretend everything that you hear, or imagine, is real....every conspiracy, every religion, every non-religion, every scientific theory, every paranormal event. Now ignore every one of them; accept the world in it's broken, near expired, shape. It is shattered, and nobody can fix it. You have to fix your own tiny piece. Be in no rush to a destination, care not if you are disrespected during the day, forget the GMOs, the vaccines, the corruption, the deceit, the theft of all of our money.

We entertain ourselves with every method of activity requiring us to find solutions to get to the next level. From crosswords to Halo. Why aren't we continuing to find the solution to the greatest puzzle of all? Everything, EVERYTHING, is true. "Everything" is the collection of all of the stops on this train ride. Many exist at the same station, but through different eyes, from different worlds of evolution. Fit the pieces together and figure out what this is.

If there is a God, embrace him of your own beliefs from your own mind...try to find him. We have scriptures, but don't gain insight of these scriptures through the mouths of the scribes. Every religion is the same, but we are brainwashed into fighting each other over the differences, instead of the similarities. Good, bad, unite, protect, ONE. If there is not, then you will still have lived a beautiful life full of love and compassion and none of the political, religious, conspiracy nonsense...and, you'll be one of the smartest guys in the room. If we stay on our path, we will remain Human Beings in purgatory, eventually swallowed by the Beast. If we evolve and open our minds and hearts to all that is possible and truly work to remove any negative thoughts, we become Humans Being One.....Again. Yin and Yang, The Garden, The Buddha, We become One....
edit on 21-12-2012 by NoMoreAngerToChangeTheWor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think your jumping to conclusions, to say that a whole lot of people around the world are feeling something changing within them. I know there are plenty of people that may sense something, but it could just as easily go away tomorrow. I sensed it was going to rain today and then it did. No biggie. I would wait a few months before coming to that conclusion, as I doubt anyone could get the full scopes of the effects within 24 hours

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Btw, it's not that I don't buy into. I think if we all perceived ourselves this way the world be be a better place and we could connect and evolve into something way better. But I'm not witnessing any spiritual movements thus far. However I am routing for your ideas.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

We are in a point in space we havent been in for 26000 years.

Actually the Earth, which I assume you mean by we, always goes back to the same place in space. That's what an orbit does. What is different over a time span of 26,000 years is the orientation of the Earth due to its wobble. So we are back to the same place in space just with a slightly different orientation each year.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Nothing happened.

Big surprise

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Look, it just didn't happen and people are no different than they were yesterday.

Wake up, smell the coffee and welcome to the real world.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Jahari

We are in a point in space we havent been in for 26000 years.

Actually the Earth, which I assume you mean by we, always goes back to the same place in space. That's what an orbit does. What is different over a time span of 26,000 years is the orientation of the Earth due to its wobble. So we are back to the same place in space just with a slightly different orientation each year.

Thank you for the clarification. Im by no means a expert....or novice for that matter.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Enough with the millenialist s**t already!

Nothing happened, nothing changed, the world continues in its orbit.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi Op!

The New Age is not "new" first and foremost. Sorry, but had to get that "truth" out.

What is to come.... will come. What is to be.... is going to be. Why fret, prepare, or do anything other than just be? Its not necessary, from my view, my opinion anyway.

I love your message though, I really do. People need hope, especially this time of year when money is tight and everything revolves around said money. Jobs have been lost and the rain keeps pouring. A message of hope is always a good one.

I really wish people would just TRY harder to get along. TRY to put others first and really step outside them self to do for another. THINK before we speak or write to another, it may make a change people are hoping for in regards to the world around them.

A better humanity can only happen if humanity manifests such traits that allow for the manifestation of such. Loving another as yourself is an important part of spiritual growth. Deep inside I feel that is why I am here. My purpose is to grow and evolve spiritually as the physical decays with each second.

Whats sad is the way many members have reacted to your message.....

Even so, I will keep hoping for a better humanity!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nothing changed mate. Stop being delusional.
edit on 22-12-2012 by strato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati2
reply to post by Gotti408

As discussed on the other dec 21 2012 thread New Age Theosophy is Luciferian/Satanic. This has been proven by Helena Blavatsky's writings in several books where she is open concerning who Theosophy worships. In her book The Secret Doctrine....

It is false light and part of a deception to get people to channel (possession) demonic fallen angels. Scripture warns of false prophets and messiahs in the last days and I'm not calling the author of this thread one as he or she is probably just misinformed but people need to understand where these "Light Workers" are getting their Light.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

dont be fooled by new age teachings they are going to try and use Dec 21 as a selling platform.

so so true, I have tried to warn people of the same, and there is a movie doing the rounds on ATS, if you search for it, which is very relevant... search for: 'Short Film: 111 (Must See for ATSers!)'

But yes I've written about this business being a new age deception from the fallen angels, and people must really not fall into this, as I find many 'truthers' nowadays are so happy and riding their recent 'wave of ecstasy' after out finding out about some truthes out there, that they ahve almost become too gullible again and only this time lapping up any old nonsense or documentary released on the web in their thirst to soak up as much info as they can. They get complacent and do not research and test anything. This example was seen when the fake KONY documentary was released, and was a government op posing as some online documentary... and before that with the ZEITGEIST film, which included a bogus first part with over 100 deliberate errors and falsifications, and with parts 2 and 3 being actually pretty honest. They spread error and deception mixing their lies with known truths, to mislead. ZEITGEIST was the best recruitment and Christian hating deception documentry ever put out by the Theosophist/Masonic//Luciferians gang....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by strato

Nothing changed mate. Stop being delusional.

Would you like to know why? Because someone can hand you a can of soda and give you the opportunity to slake your thirst, but you must CHOOSE to open that can of soda and put it to your lips. The reason this world has not changed in the last decade or so is because we choose not to MAKE it change.

The lack of significant progress is due to our lack of desire for it. Delusional? No. None of us is being delusional. We are trying to respectfully and urgently inform you that something has to give. I don't care about the end of the world. I don't care about any Mayan prophecy, any Nostradamus prediction, or any fear-mongering rumor mill. I wish some catastrophe HAD befallen the earth, because of all the reactions I'm seeing as a result of the earth continuing to spin unabated. The behavior and attitudes following the realization that nothing has happened...it's atrocious. Appalling. The moment we realized we weren't going to die yet, everyone started insulting each other because someone was wrong for wanting change to happen.

Maybe people WANTED the world to end. Maybe they were tired of exactly what happened yesterday. A bunch of threads rubbing it in. Is that supposed to make us like you? Is it supposed to make us want to agree with you? Is it supposed to make us appreciate your foresight? No, it just disappoints me further. It disappoints me to think that every second chance we get will be wasted, because this is what you do with it. You take the opportunity to show why you don't deserve a second chance.

Just for once, can't we prove that we're capable of making good use of ourselves? All we do is breed, expand, consume, destroy. Breed, expand, consume, destroy. Wow. Isn't that something to be proud of? And then someone dares to hope that maybe this specific date would bring something new. Maybe they were trying to give a very large hint that we could mark our calendars and begin to turn over a new leaf.

Nope. Not happening. And it disgusts me. People dared to hope for a brighter future, and it didn't happen. And now, in every single one of these threads, we get to see the kind of obnoxious egos that will keep us company over the next century. Instead of laughing at the people who were wrong, make them GLAD they were wrong.

Because right now, everyone is just proving to me that whatever forces decided to spare us for another century made a very big mistake.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
The behavior and attitudes following the realization that nothing has happened...it's atrocious. Appalling.

I get you and then you said in your new age velvet tones ..

I'm not on this thread because I believed something would happen. I'm on this thread because I sincerely wish something had. And in response to the rest of your post: those people who killed themselves obviously had nothing to contribute to the gene pool in terms of intellect. I'm not sorry to see them go, I'm just sorry their parents and society didn't cultivate smarter individuals.

Got to admire how you talk of hate in others words and lack of respect.. ironic yes?...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How about we all do a little less hoping and preaching for and about 'A Better Future' and instead maybe do some actual constructive work towards building one?

I for one am truly sick of prophets, prophecies and especially hidden secrets.....They always turn out to be worthless at best and outright fraud at worst.

Stop looking for someone or something to tell you what to do (and certaintly don't be doing the telling), there are no mystical solutions to the world's problems.....Stand on your own two feet, and concentrate on dealing with the very real world beneath them.
edit on 22-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
How about we all do a little less hoping and preaching for and about 'A Better Future' and instead maybe do some actual constructive work towards building one?

I for one am truly sick of prophets, prophecies and especially hidden secrets.....They always turn out to be worthless at best and outright fraud at worst.

Stop looking for someone or something to tell you what to do (and certaintly don't be doing the telling), there are no mystical solutions to the world's problems.....Stand on your own two feet, and concentrate on dealing with the very real world beneath them.
edit on 22-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

Hear hear sir, ascending onto your own two feet and change your own life .
Far to many it seems speak of new age love peace compassion and show none for
themselves towards others ...
edit on 22-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join