It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a freshness in the air.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Me and my friend were chatting earlier about how this ominous date, even in the early hours, feels important. It may not be the end of the world as we know, but it certainly feels like the end of an old age and start of something new. Perhaps a great era for all.

Maybe it's the placebo effect of this solstice and many calling this the start of the Age of Aquarius. I feel like we're entering interesting times as we continue on this voyage in the age of information. Hopefully the internet and other outlets of genuine information are not censored in the future so as we can truly depart from the age of deception.

I do believe consciousness on this planet in many places is shifting, or rather branching outwards like the fractal it is. However, just because new times are ahead of us doesn't mean that everything is perfect and merry, and that we've truly escaped certain hellish conditons. I fear we'll be heading down some harsh paths, and I can only hope that we come out the victors of truth in the end and that we all change the world.

Call this a positive thread amongst the rubble of "I told you so" and other type threads.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
That "freshness" is called "winter", it happens every year. I blame the CIA.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Email

Winter lasts very long where I am. This is different than the coming of the usual winter.

Conversation in general has changed on this planet. Our routines, our views. How each day feels has been changing as of the past couple of years. Everything has been changing.

This is more than just pale surroundings and a cooler air. The collective consciousness of many, regardless of the opinions surrounding today, have created a deliberate static of sorts surrounding this date that no doubt has affected the minds of many even in the most miniscule of ways. Humanity is soaring in so many ways, attempting to truly fly higher.

It's nearly 2013 (sounds so weird to say that year), technology is booming, information is at a level we've never witnessed before globally, perhaps ever as a species. Things are ever changing every moment of every day. It's there to recognize if you're willing to look.
edit on 21/12/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I feel the same way, and for me it's significant. As to how someone else interprets their own reality that's up to them, to each his own.

..and love, will steer the stars!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

My reverend told me that it happens when God has drunken parties and people forget to close his fridge.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It SNOWED ahhh I love it, that's freshness, also I just took a shower so im feeling freshness

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
There's a freshness in the air

Santa farted.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

like the world has a refreshing mint flavor

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Originally posted by murkraz
There's a freshness in the air

Santa farted.

Let's hope he doesn't ignite all that methane.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I am a true believer in this whole 2012 phenomena and all... And although the alignment is over and nothing noticeable has happened i feel very... Free... Relieved... And optimistic... ithought i'd be extremely disheartened but i feel really good right now. Cheers to the end of one age, and the beginning of a new!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

My reverend told me that it happens when God has drunken parties and people forget to close his fridge.

so when it rains its weeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's my sentiment expressed from another thread, but it belongs here.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by bigern
You're never going to believe this but I'm posting from the fourth dimension, it's awesome here.

Seriously though, I dread all the I told you so threads that are going to pop up over the next hours and days, oh boy.

Indeed. The ignorance of some people is astounding, because in truth few of us thought it was going to be the end of the world, and many of us have been working and praying that indeed the world as we know it will come to an end to make way for something novel and therefore something creative, and fun, to come in to take its place.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, although everything has remained the same, at the same time, it's all brand new.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I knew this nonsense would start at some point today.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Stuff like this I'm ok with. It is quite right that it might be a placebo. Thank you for taking the courtesy and not saying that we have without a doubt gone through a new age change. Don't know bout you but I'm not exactly feeling your placebo.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I knew this nonsense would start at some point today.

Sorry the cynics and the sycophantic naysayers aren't invited to this party, it's only for those with the eyes to see. In other words, if you don't have anything but a stupid negative comment to offer, save it because we too have heard it all before and it contributes nothing and has no value whatsoever. Thanks.

top topics

join