It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think nothing has happened, YOU ARE WRONG!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thanks everyone for the birthday greetings
hope you all have a great crimbo!

ETA - happy birthday to all those that share the 21st of december

edit on 21-12-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you for all your comments. I hope I have in some small way unburdened you of a piece of the negativity and hatred which you carry around with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Op don't worry about the posters on this thread. If you can feel it, then good for you. You are probably a senstive. All I feel today is a headache and I never get them. (Not due to drink.)

The truth is, the catastrophe that the Mayans had seen, didn't happen, as there were many of the EDF fighting the ones who wanted mass destruction.
I was told a 'small bump' would happen and not the catastrophe. As soon I was told this, I knew there would be many people saying I told you so (although I kept my head down on this one.)

People who wanted something to happen are what I call DOOM MONGERS, as in War monger.

I knew of two disasters in the last month that have been averted and now TPTB have shown their hand, they need to watch out, as I know someone who is getting mad angry.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What you sense or feel is, the collective sigh of relief from every ignorant moron on the planet who thought today was the last day of man.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

I just came out of my bunker, did anything happen?? But seriously, think of all those people that spent thousand or hundreds of thousands buying and building bunkers. What are they going to do with them now? Oh no, do you think there are still a few people down in their bunkers? That would be funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join