It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think nothing has happened, YOU ARE WRONG!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Perhaps it's the collective consciousness of humans and the fact that even if we're against the date, we were apart of the manifestation of this date regardless of it's outcome.

The date exists. There has been so much speculation on the date. It's important whether people want to accept it or not. While the world hasn't exactly changed, consciousness is ever changing in this very interesting age, and the passing of dates like this one certainly do have some sort of effect on the psyche of many.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Happy birthday!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ive felt that before its called diarrhea

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can feel it aswell...the pissed off feeling of 10's of millions of people that are all morons now knowing they look like dickheads

link   
How is this thread off topic?

link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
your right something has changed
ive gone from 28 yesterday to 29 today!

Happy birthday, I hope you have a great day.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Happy birthday and many blessings to you!
Hope you have a great day & year! :0)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Have lots o' fun!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is worse then I told you so post (I don't think they're bad but ATS says otherwise.) Seriously, I cringed at the thought of such insolence bracing this site. Nothing has happened, nothing will happen. Get over it.

On an lighter note, let us celebrate our survival with a zaney, crazy song!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Happy b-day man. May many more come your way.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Something definitely shifted.

I can feel it!

I woke up with a pain in my ankle and a headache. Too much shifting around in bed.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I actually can't believe this day has finally arrived, it almost feels surreal to me right now.

Just think of all the people who have spent the past several years and/or the past 20-30 years waiting for this end date and preparing for it. Wow, that thought alone boggles my mind.

I'm a "prepper" per se... but not for today's date... I've prepped for what I expect to be an eventual massive economic crash followed by an inevitable WW3... to what degree either of those will happen and when however, is unknown.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Turn off everything around you. Step outside, breath deep, look around, gaze at the skies. At first you might not notice it, then after a few minutes, it will hit you.

Of course you feel different its probably the first time in years you have done this, switch off and gone outside.

Its called fresh air

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The only thing that happened today is the realisation by those that believe in such domsday twoddle that they are both stupid and well and truly full of sh.t!

I wait for their switch to the 2013 solar max doom!

Doomers are addicted and probably mentally ill in someway!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Just think of all the people who have spent the past several years and/or the past 20-30 years waiting for this end date and preparing for it.

I shudder to think of the sad sad waste of life...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think a posting ban for anyone who posts things like these need to take effect

Why?

As far as i am concerned, people should be able to post whatever they want, providing it doesn't break the T&C's. If the OP really feels the way he does, then why post ban him? Just because you are sick of all the threads? You're the one commenting on every single freaking thread, complaining.

Let the people talk. Don't ban them for nothing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

I think what you are referring to is known as "Acid Reflux". There are a variety of over the counter medicines that can take care of that "feeling" for you. It was probably something you ate while you were waiting to be "enlightened/ascended". Sorry that didn't happen for you; you may be in a state of delusion if you really believe it did. They make medicines for that too.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think a posting ban for anyone who posts things like these need to take effect

Why?

As far as i am concerned, people should be able to post whatever they want, providing it doesn't break the T&C's. If the OP really feels the way he does, then why post ban him? Just because you are sick of all the threads? You're the one commenting on every single freaking thread, complaining.

Let the people talk. Don't ban them for nothing.

Youre right, Im over reacting.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by December21st2012
I can feel it, and I am sure there are some other people out there that can feel it as well. It has happened. There has been a change, something major has shifted. To those that can't sense it. Take a quiet moment. Turn off everything around you. Step outside, breath deep, look around, gaze at the skies. At first you might not notice it, then after a few minutes, it will hit you.

This is so stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

Are you refering to some kind of placebo effect? I think you are wrong. Which one of us is right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join