It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the guy that was going to Jump in a "portal" on 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I remember reading about a guy who was going to jump off a cliff by his house on 2012 to go through some "portal". Anyways they talked about it on MSN and other news about a year ago and people were going to come and watch. Does anybody if he went through with it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

He broke his back in the fall..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think he is to jump at 11;11
I think am

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
He's back tracked and is not going to physically jump.

Despite the rumors and suggestions of others, Peter is not planning to “jump off Bell Rock” on December 21,2012 (or anytime for that matter). As Peter told the local deputies that knocked on his door yesterday, he is not suicidal and anyone is welcome to climb to the top with him this Friday. So far this year he has guided over 150 grateful people from all over the world to the top of Bell Rock. Their journeys are recorded in his “Top of Bell Rock Club” photo album on his FaceBook fan page, 11:11 Invitation 2012.
source

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
He's back tracked and is not going to physically jump.

Despite the rumors and suggestions of others, Peter is not planning to “jump off Bell Rock” on December 21,2012 (or anytime for that matter). As Peter told the local deputies that knocked on his door yesterday, he is not suicidal and anyone is welcome to climb to the top with him this Friday. So far this year he has guided over 150 grateful people from all over the world to the top of Bell Rock. Their journeys are recorded in his “Top of Bell Rock Club” photo album on his FaceBook fan page, 11:11 Invitation 2012.
source

What an idiot, he shouldn't have made it so widely known, then he could have done it without the cops sniffing around. I was actually looking forward to this for a few months and hoped somebody would film it lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

If you read the link I posted there is a very funny statement.

Several filmmakers have expressed interest in being there Dec. 21st to record whatever may or may not happen. No live feed is planned that I am aware of but in this day of smart phones, who knows what may show up on LiveStream or YouTube. There may be DVDs or streams available from private parties later but neither Peter or I have any financial interest or gain from it. That could change if something special is caught on film of course.

"neither Peter or I have any financial interest or gain from it. That could change if something special is caught on film of course."

For some reason that part just cracks me up!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

LOL. Of course there would be no financial gain for him if he was a pile of spaghetti on the ground. I wish it happened and somebody filmed it though. Imagine how many views on YouTube that would get

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
I remember reading about a guy who was going to jump off a cliff by his house on 2012 to go through some "portal". Anyways they talked about it on MSN and other news about a year ago and people were going to come and watch. Does anybody if he went through with it?

Well, I guess he is either severely injured, dead or dishonest.

new topics

top topics

join