It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMFAO - The Funnist Prank ( End Of The World Prank!! ) Must See!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
They forgot to add, "Smile, you're on Candid Camera".

I would have said, "Give me that phone..."

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sick prank! I for one would have come back and beat his a$$ when the truth was found out.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
That was hilarious! Would have been better if he would have made it something more drastic than a tsunami...or at least made it seem like something bigger...nonetheless, still was hilarious.

Are you kidding? A tsunami would be one of the scariest things ever to see coming at you esp in a place like Florida!

Who wouldn't # themselves at the thought of a 200 foot tsunami coming at them?
edit on 22-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by TheJourney
That was hilarious! Would have been better if he would have made it something more drastic than a tsunami...or at least made it seem like something bigger...nonetheless, still was hilarious.

Are you kidding? A tsunami would be one of the scariest things ever to see coming at you esp in a place like Florida!

Who wouldn't # themselves at the thought of a 200 foot tsunami coming at them?
edit on 22-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

Yea, but what I mean is playing on the 'end of the world' more, given the date. Since tsunami's do happen, so it doesn't necessarily mark the end of the world or anything like that.
edit on 22-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That's one of the few occasions I would be willing to use extreme violence. That is so cruel. When the black guy fell to his knees and prayed I really felt for him. Sick

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I hope they kicked the s**t out of him!

What an a**ehole!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Where is the video of this guy getting the cr-p stomped out of him after his victims learned the truth?
edit on 22-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

direct link:
www.youtube.com...

This one was presented in my country (Brazil) and it made me LMAO.

Translation of the text presented by the journalist:

"Attention! Reports come from different parts of the planet.
Scientists are reporting variations in solar activity.
The variations are atypical and not similar to any phenomenon in human history. Astronomers also reported several explosions of stars near the Earth.
Churches, synagogues and religious centers are crowded by terrified people by what appears to be the end of the world.
The authorities ask that people do not leave the house and wait for new instructions.
The U.S. government announced that NASA has identified a meteor the size of the state of Rio de Janeiro on a collision course with the earth. The impact will happen in the coming hours, leaving no time for scientists to carry out an emergency maneuver. The disasters coincide with an ancient Mayan prophecy that predicts the world's end in December 2012. Following the guidance of the army, this station closes here the transmissions with no expected return.
Watch for more information at home."

The funniest things is that people screamed for help (for who, superman?) and the woman who tried to hide beneath a glass table. Not a very wise choice. =D
edit on 22-12-2012 by deusalienusest because: problems posting video link

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deusalienusest

Ahah! Thanks for share, i wish it was in English, I liked the end how they started playing gangam style ahah

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Anyone who found this funny is just as dumb and immature as the guy who made the video.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I didn't laugh. I think you have to be a creep if you think playing with someone's mind is funny.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

It is funny, but since a Tsunami hitting the East coast is well within the realm of "probably going to happen in our life-time", he should be cited for disorderly conduct.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Why is this funny

The people do just what you expect - what anyone would do - nothing surprising or funny, just cheap and pathetic.

Now the guy in the gorilla suit jumping out at the end, that's another story - comic genius....

edit on 23-12-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm sitting here wondering how in the world did dude break away from these people after running off?
Probably told them at the last minute that there's a bus or something picking people up in the opposite direction from where he was supposed to meet his mom. In the case of the guy who prayed, he just simply walked off.

I gotta adimit, I did find it a bit funny coming from the standpoint of just being a viewer because of the fact that it wasn't me and it wouldn't have been as effective on any other date. All in all no real harm was done and at the end of the day these people may have been pissed but all they can really say is "man, he really got me with that one".

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snibbz
Anyone who found this funny is just as dumb and immature as the guy who made the video.

Well that's a bit harsh.
Just because I have a different sense of humour than you does not make me dumb and immature.

Oh yeah, merry christmas and all that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join