It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T Minus 40 To Solstice.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't see any UFO's or any extra large planets out side? Isn't something like that suppose to happen?Some demon sun is suppose to show its face....maybe the aliens are late!!!!!!!..., you know ...they got stuck in intergalactic traffic....but on a Serious note .. Did anyone here know that Geico auto insurance company offers ALIEN ABUDUCTION insurance!!! Seriously, I just paid my auto bill on line and saw that. And I wonder how that works with a claim?
Ok...it past doomsday time, and it's still windy here! But no signs of anything else....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm seeing black spots flying across the sky, oh wait those are just bats. But whatever, I'm a little disappointed those 'Star people' didn't reveal themselves. Maybe they will, but I'm done holding onto false hope and get on with my day.

Because of how many people have been affected by this date, the fear along just might be enough to bring forth a self fulfilling prophecy. I have no doubt the lives of many will be changed, and wonder if the future will actually be a time of change. I have no doubts that people will look back on to 2012 and call and a time of enlightenment. I'm sure many people will wake up feeling different on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So here I am...

I just woke up, put on a fresh pot of coffee, tidied up the kitchen and put the dishes away out of the dishwasher waiting for my morning java to finish brewing....

And here I am.

I guess I wasn't one of the chosen for rapture, ascension, or any other graduation to a better existence.

*sigh*

For all I know, maybe I'm typing this into a forum of non-existent people and nobody is going to read this because my cat and I are all alone and the only ones left behind ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
You're never going to believe this but I'm posting from the fourth dimension, it's awesome here.

Seriously though, I dread all the I told you so threads that are going to pop up over the next hours and days, oh boy.

Indeed. The ignorance of some people is astounding, because in truth few of us thought it was going to be the end of the world, and many of us have been working and praying that indeed the world as we know it will come to an end to make way for something novel and therefore something creative, and fun, to come in to take its place.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, although everything has remained the same, at the same time, it's all brand new.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 21-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Star for you! Well said.

P

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is the biggest "Media Hyped" Doomsday event in history - Hope there isn't too much "Collateral Damage".

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by bigern
You're never going to believe this but I'm posting from the fourth dimension, it's awesome here.

Seriously though, I dread all the I told you so threads that are going to pop up over the next hours and days, oh boy.

Indeed. The ignorance of some people is astounding, because in truth few of us thought it was going to be the end of the world, and many of us have been working and praying that indeed the world as we know it will come to an end to make way for something novel and therefore something creative, and fun, to come in to take its place.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, although everything has remained the same, at the same time, it's all brand new.

Best Regards,

NAM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who participated in this thread last night. After we hit the moment of "truth" lol when I was on my way to the corner store and back, it really was like everything was new and sparkly, the vibe of it was really cool.

So this is Christmas now, the three days before the return and the resurrection - a new day is dawning, let it be significant so that there will be hope for a better future, a future of a spirit informed by truth and reason, there's always hope and anything's possible, perhaps even given enough time, an eventuality, who knows when we will have crossed over the threshold and into a new age of an enlightened mutual best interest for one and all...

edit on 21-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was cool. What was interesting is that right after you posted that and I was watching it, last night, my computer suddenly shut down for a windows file update/configuration, and for a second there I was like - hang on...

JK around of course (don't want people to get the wrong idea.. lol)

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Age!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Bump thread to show the "I told you so's" that their reasoning and assumptions (that we all thought the world was going to end) were not "reasonable" at all. There's also some interesting info on page one re: the Mayan's viewpoint in relation to this point at the end of their calendar. Just want to make sure that it doesn't slide under the radar amid all the ATS 2012 mayhem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join