It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world for the Parallel Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by bknapple32

You were right.

About what?

The excuses part friend, again some users hate me for my stance regrading on my two most hated theories
1. We live in a Two star system.

And of course the 12th Planet i do believe in it because this year and few years back we have been finding more and more planets inside our solar system that we haven't heard nor seen before so no longer do we 9 planets.

Even though i view those planets as moons.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have forecasted this theory long before the 2012 hysteria was whipped up.

According to my theory for every infinitismally small fraction of a second of our time, there exists a parallel past and parallel future.

If we die in one, we continue to exist in another. So what this literally means is that, "we never loose consciousness"

Therefore, the world that the Mayans phrophesized that would end has ended, but the world lives on in another parallel time just as ours.

So this could mean any of the following two things.

1. Our world did not end as people thought.
2. Our world did end but our existence has shifted to a parallel time where we continue to live. We experienced the destruction of the planet only for a infinitismally fraction of a second of our time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass
Therefore, the world that the Mayans phrophesized that would end has ended, but the world lives on in another parallel time just as ours.

2. Our world did end but our existence has shifted to a parallel time where we continue to live. We experienced the destruction of the planet only for a fraction of a second of our time.

And it just so happens that now that we have shifted to another parallel time it seems that i am GOD and i know that the new Mayan date is in fact 11:11 22-Dec-12.

In actual fact a new ager could create a parallel universe rumour with an end date in every parallel plane, that we just so happen to avoid every time it arrives. Amazingly coincidental.

So tomorrow we are all going to shift into another dimension at 11:10 AM thus avoiding this new world catastrophe.

New agers are now losing credibility so fast its frightening.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sometimes I lay on the ground pretending im a carrot.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savi0n
Sometimes I lay on the ground pretending im a carrot.

Look out for Beezer.
This is pretty much what I expected to see today,the New Agers going to any lengths to prove their Ascension Theory

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

This is one excuse that I didn't guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

2. Our world did end but our existence has shifted to a parallel time where we continue to live. We experienced the destruction of the planet only for a fraction of a second of our time.

And it just so happens that now that we have shifted to another parallel time it seems that i am GOD and i know that the new Mayan date is in fact 11:11 22-Dec-12.

In actual fact a new ager could create a parallel universe rumour with an end date in every parallel plane, that we just so happen to avoid every time it arrives. Amazingly coincidental.

So tomorrow we are all going to shift into another dimension at 11:10 AM thus avoiding this new world catastrophe.

New agers are now losing credibility so fast its frightening.

It is a theory not fact. Nothing is fact unless proven.

My theory will become fact if something catastrophic were to happen very shortly in a country in South America or Japan or Korea.

edit on 21-12-2012 by 0pass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The logic of this thread is flawless...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

My understanding of the Mayan prophesy is as follows:

The Mayans rightly predict the end of the world. They world they lived in.

That world is now part of the Parallel Earth that exists concurrently with our own. When the end of the Mayan civilization was nearing, those with the knowledge and the power entered the parallel Earth that would end on the 21st of December 2012 as a result of Nibiru.

In fact Nibiru exists in this parallel universe not in ours.

And many from this parallel Earth will try to use their powers to return back to the present Earth or go into another parallel Earth to escape the destructions.

Oh the insanity is strong with this one! Your actually saying that 2012 happened, but on an imaginary planet?
Just stop it. 2012 is over...you lost.

December 21, 2012 is the biggest bust in woo-woo history.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another way to check if my theory is true is a sudden burst of neutrinos being detected by Neutrino observatories across the world.

This detection may have already happened but the results may not be published very soon.

These neutrinos are basically soul particles that can travel through space and time.

So, if a parallel earth did die and most of the people on it died, their souls will start migrating through space and time in the form of neutrinos.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

That world is now part of the Parallel Earth that exists concurrently with our own. When the end of the Mayan civilization was nearing, those with the knowledge and the power entered the parallel Earth that would end on the 21st of December 2012 as a result of Nibiru.

And many from this parallel Earth will try to use their powers to return back to the present Earth or go into another parallel Earth to escape the destructions.

Oh the insanity is strong with this one! Your actually saying that 2012 happened, but on an imaginary planet?
Just stop it. 2012 is over...you lost.

December 21, 2012 is the biggest bust in woo-woo history.

No. I am not saying 2012 happened on an imaginary planet. I am saying either it did not happen OR

if it did happen, we all ceased to exist on that time space plane and are now shifted to another time space plane where the earth is safe and there is no catastrophe.

When we die this is exactly what happens to us. That is we never really die.

It is like there was a backup that got restored from a mirror when one hard drive crashed.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but do we have any evidence?

I'd even take a "channeled" message over pure speculation.

But then again, I do enjoy speculating

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Please note: Anytime you make contact with an otherworldly power / higher dimensional agency / etc and they describe you as "unrefined," "lower frequency," "impure," or "fallen" -- you are actually talking with your own self-destruct button. Please proceed accordingly.

Also -- if you are listening to someone else talk to their own internal self-destruct button, you are twice removed from the source. Reboot as appropriate.
edit on 21-12-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools
Interesting theory, but do we have any evidence?

I'd even take a "channeled" message over pure speculation.

But then again, I do enjoy speculating

I will need to create seperate thread for that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Please don't.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace
reply to post by 0pass

Please don't.

Do not have to worry on that. I do not have that much time to spend on ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread has gotten as many post as it has. Nothing happened. The New Agers were wrong (yet again). Time to delete this thread, this forum, ignore, and move on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

So not only do you source to weekly world news, you reference a TV show.....

Yep i am convienced. You are correct

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's called Fringe and its a solid TV show.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A TV show is also a product of our imagination. So are movies. Many of the stuff seen on TV or theatre yesterday are now becom fact.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join